Go Jayhawks!!!! WVU blows!

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrNornal

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2013
Drunkerson and his band of misfits are losing to a Kansas team that haven't won a B12 game in 4 years. I love it. The Pouties are staying home for bowl season.

They kicked out a good man in Bill Stewart - who was winning, in favor of this clown. Ollie Luck is getting what he deserves. Hahahaha!
Local fan

Faber, VA

#2 Nov 16, 2013
Yeah Marshall was lined up to beat wvu in a bowl oh but my bad wvu isn't bowl eligible this year wvu finishes in the basement of the big 12 behind kAnsas I love it
BJS

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2013
Fire Mr Ed

Fire Bobcat Goldwait

BJS
hung

Lizemores, WV

#4 Nov 16, 2013
Local fan wrote:
Yeah Marshall was lined up to beat wvu in a bowl oh but my bad wvu isn't bowl eligible this year wvu finishes in the basement of the big 12 behind kAnsas I love it
No way. West Virginia (if they were bowl eligible lol) would rather stay home than take a chance to losing to Marshall in a bowl. You know, like all the Marshall glory years when wvu refused to play them.
Toughcreek

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 16, 2013
I agree with BJS
Hah

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2013
hung wrote:
<quoted text>
No way. West Virginia (if they were bowl eligible lol) would rather stay home than take a chance to losing to Marshall in a bowl. You know, like all the Marshall glory years when wvu refused to play them.
You mean those glory years with Moss and Pennington when WVU still beat them? Marshall is kelly green with envy.
hung

Lizemores, WV

#7 Nov 16, 2013
Hah wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean those glory years with Moss and Pennington when WVU still beat them? Marshall is kelly green with envy.
Yeah apparently that one game was enough to scare wvu into not wanting to play any more.
BJS

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2013
Hah wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't our best team you stooge. The HillJacks wouldn't play us in 99 when we finished #10 in the country.

Kansas 31 Mountainqueers 19
4-7 , tidy bowl bound
BJS

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2013
Toughcreek wrote:
I agree with BJS
I agree with "tough"... Who agreed with me... BJS.

BJS
Local fan

Faber, VA

#10 Nov 16, 2013
Yes bjs the wvu fans always refer to the year we played them with moss ,Marshall was just getting started then and wvu wanted no part of the herd
SavageNation

Hundred, WV

#11 Nov 18, 2013
hung wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah apparently that one game was enough to scare wvu into not wanting to play any more.
Really? I suppose that's why they beat Marshall seven years straight in the Friends of Coal Bowl series?

Welcome to planet Earth.
hung

Lizemores, WV

#12 Nov 18, 2013
SavageNation wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I suppose that's why they beat Marshall seven years straight in the Friends of Coal Bowl series?
Welcome to planet Earth.
No f**kwad. Did you go into a coma after that season? Wvu wanted no part of Marshall after that game. It wasn't until several years later that they started playing. Enjoy your bowl game this year.
SavageNation

Hundred, WV

#13 Nov 19, 2013
hung wrote:
<quoted text>
No f**kwad. Did you go into a coma after that season? Wvu wanted no part of Marshall after that game. It wasn't until several years later that they started playing. Enjoy your bowl game this year.
Thanks for the compliment, it truly shows the level of knowledge one has when he/she contributes nothing but personal attacks. Your original post stated that the game scare WVU into not wanting to play "any more", which in fact is not true.

So either:

A. Study up on the game and learn that the game was played 7 more times since then. Also, learn about how football schedules are created, with most games being scheduled years in advance (you can do a quick Google search and find this info out). Hell, most "fairweather" football fans even know that.

B. Learn basic sentence construction, and actually understand your posts before you create them.
1 post removed
hung

Lizemores, WV

#15 Nov 19, 2013
Seriously. Go s*ck a dic k u f*ggot. Better yet. Were r u. I would love to stomp your teeth out and break your fat fingers so we don't have read your garbage anymore.
Marshall Fan

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 19, 2013
We had our chances to beat Wvu and it didn't happen! Get over it.
lol

Huntington, WV

#17 Nov 19, 2013
I don't ever remember Marshall beating WVU.
SavageNation

Hundred, WV

#18 Nov 20, 2013
hung wrote:
Seriously. Go s*ck a dic k u f*ggot. Better yet. Were r u. I would love to stomp your teeth out and break your fat fingers so we don't have read your garbage anymore.
I'm sorry that you don't understand fundamental aspects of college football.

Study up a little, and perhaps you'll bring some relevance to the next conversation.
hung

Lizemores, WV

#19 Dec 7, 2013
SavageNation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you don't understand fundamental aspects of college football.
Study up a little, and perhaps you'll bring some relevance to the next conversation.
I'm sorry that your such an idiot. Now do me a favor and load up your entire family in a car and drive off a cliff.
SavageNation

Parkersburg, WV

#20 Dec 7, 2013
hung wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that your such an idiot. Now do me a favor and load up your entire family in a car and drive off a cliff.
Really? I suppose that's why you have shown zero knowledge about even the most fundamental aspects of college football. Instead, trying to disguise your lack of knowledge with lame personal insults.

As stated before, study up before you come back. You're just embarrassing yourself.
hung

Lizemores, WV

#21 Dec 7, 2013
SavageNation wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I suppose that's why you have shown zero knowledge about even the most fundamental aspects of college football. Instead, trying to disguise your lack of knowledge with lame personal insults.
As stated before, study up before you come back. You're just embarrassing yourself.
Dude are that stupid. You really just make up stuff. As stated before. Were are you at. Don't be scared. You wanna run your mouth all over topix, dont be scared to get it busted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 8 min The Real Justin 1,263
America Held Hostage Day 305 21 min MarkJ- 22
Latest: Hillary blames Obama for loss 41 min The Last Warrior ... 2
Justin smythers 59 min Calvin 11
Buck Season 1 hr MarkJ- 64
DNC's fundraising worst October in 15 years 1 hr uh oh 8
Stripper at JB's 2 hr Mr_Zerubbabel 18

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance