Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2012
45years ago

Princeton, WV

#1 Mar 27, 2011
I dated a guy from Guyandote wv,1963 something like that, i can't believe all the stuff i missed, i have read all 146 post on the avengers, and pagans, and i am pissed, that i didn't know anything about what people are saying, i knew that this guy belong to one of these i don't remember which, oh geez, was i ever so dumb, we have been out at the bluebonnet in guyandote, and a bunch of his biker frinds would pull up, and he always went to talk to them and would always nod at the bartender, like keep an eye on her,i thought this was because he didn't want me flirting, so didnt think anything about it. But i guess he didn't know me very well and didn't trust me, but knew when he said he would be back soon he would. I wasnt allowed to ask questions about his friends,that was business and i was just a date. LORD AFTER READING SOME OF THE POST, it scares me to death to think of it. But he was so nice to me. I just can't believe all this stuff, look at all the good fun i could have had riding along looking at nature. thanks for the education on this matter.
Avengers Daughter

Palm Bay, FL

#2 Mar 27, 2011
who was the guy? my dad was an avenger and he lived in guyandotte around that time. thanks!
1 post removed

“Ex-bouncer is disabled”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 28, 2011
@45 years ago : Dont belive everything you read on Topix the Avengers MC is like the Hells Angels yeah they may be into a few things not so nice but they do more for the comunity then some comunity centers do all Motorcycle clubs are like that how else would they pay for some kids christmas preasents.
just me

Huntington, WV

#5 Mar 17, 2012
ive heard of alot of bikers doing that but never an avenger

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 18, 2012
I dated an Avenger for a long while back in the 80s
His name was Eddie Burgess. He was known as the Mad Russian and he was their Warlord. Does anyone remember him?
dianes sister

Huntington, WV

#7 Mar 18, 2012
marybak wrote:
I dated an Avenger for a long while back in the 80s
His name was Eddie Burgess. He was known as the Mad Russian and he was their Warlord. Does anyone remember him?
i think i heard my sister diane mention him she knew them when mike forbush was prez he had a lil brother named doug she dated bear his real name robert shepard this was late 80s she was murdered in 1986

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 18, 2012
dianes sister wrote:
<quoted text>
i think i heard my sister diane mention him she knew them when mike forbush was prez he had a lil brother named doug she dated bear his real name robert shepard this was late 80s she was murdered in 1986

Yes, Dear/Mike was prez.. that was along time ago....Eddie move to ohio and married, I think.
Did he ever mention the girl who drove a blue sports car and would not wear the colors or ride on the bike?I remeber when we went to a club house in Columbus. I drove my car and there was all these bikes behind me.
I can't remember a lot of the real names and very few of the club names. I liked Eddie, but not the club so much.
I am so sorry about your sister. What happened, if you don't mind saying. I don't want to bring up any hurtful memories.
WASTED SPACE

Catlettsburg, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2012
45years ago wrote:
I dated a guy from Guyandote wv,1963 something like that, i can't believe all the stuff i missed, i have read all 146 post on the avengers, and pagans, and i am pissed, that i didn't know anything about what people are saying, i knew that this guy belong to one of these i don't remember which, oh geez, was i ever so dumb, we have been out at the bluebonnet in guyandote, and a bunch of his biker frinds would pull up, and he always went to talk to them and would always nod at the bartender, like keep an eye on her,i thought this was because he didn't want me flirting, so didnt think anything about it. But i guess he didn't know me very well and didn't trust me, but knew when he said he would be back soon he would. I wasnt allowed to ask questions about his friends,that was business and i was just a date. LORD AFTER READING SOME OF THE POST, it scares me to death to think of it. But he was so nice to me. I just can't believe all this stuff, look at all the good fun i could have had riding along looking at nature. thanks for the education on this matter.
WASTED SPACE.
dianes sister

Huntington, WV

#10 Mar 18, 2012
marybak wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Dear/Mike was prez.. that was along time ago....Eddie move to ohio and married, I think.
Did he ever mention the girl who drove a blue sports car and would not wear the colors or ride on the bike?I remeber when we went to a club house in Columbus. I drove my car and there was all these bikes behind me.
I can't remember a lot of the real names and very few of the club names. I liked Eddie, but not the club so much.
I am so sorry about your sister. What happened, if you don't mind saying. I don't want to bring up any hurtful memories.
well actually she dated bear he claimed he was divorcing his wife but then he wouldnt and diane was going to break up with him and he threatened to kill her and then wouldnt you know it she went with a few of them to the clubhouse on greasy ridge in procterville and he claimed that she smarted off to him so he said he picked up his gun to scare her and he said it accidently went off shooting her in the head so he tryed to set her on fire she wouldnt burn well because of ventalation problems her body wouldnt burn fast enuff so he dragged her down his driveway i know this because they found her brain materr and and scull fragments there put her in his trunk hauled her around a few days threw her in a dump on goodwill /wacko road where 2 innocent 8 year old children found her body so his clubhouse kept burning and burnt down they were already looking for her so they found evidence theree and went looking for him so he turned hisself in did some prison time and now he walks the streets a free man it isnt fair and he never once said he was sorry to any of my family he showed no remorse his wife recently died of cancer but hes still around i just know if i killed someone by accident i would atleast say im sorry but its hard to believe it was a accident when he threatened to do it and she would hide from him even have me to padlock her in her home so it would look like she wasnt there
dianes sister

Huntington, WV

#11 Mar 18, 2012
by the way i am by no means talking bad about them i realize one bad apple doesent spoil the whole bunch im sure there are good ones i am just saying there is a few that are not good ppl to be around there is good and bad in all people everywhere all over the world bikers included i know theres alot of them that r good family men avengers included

“I walk among you but”

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

I am not one of you

#12 Mar 18, 2012
OMG girl. That is terrible. You have my sympathy.
dianes sister

Huntington, WV

#13 Mar 19, 2012
Bellah wrote:
OMG girl. That is terrible. You have my sympathy.
thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herd football 2014 10 min -zaphod- 47
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min bacon hater 57,177
older women 31 min boldguy 15
Why are Muslims so violent? 46 min THE LAST WARRIOR ... 16
Divorce wife over ABORTION or not help 1 hr Marcia 5
Matt Dillon and Miss Kitty (Nov '12) 1 hr Tam Phat 11
For an Artist, would u pose nude? (Sep '13) 2 hr Attentive Dude 10
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••