who killed donte megan michael and ed...
mel

Lynchburg, VA

#169 Jul 9, 2013
dude's from Detroit n who care's why they were there even if they were getting a lil weed or whatever no one deserve's 2 lose their life doent matter people but dante had taken bunny for some big money I heard she put a hit out I heard they came killed n were gone the next morn. sum dude's from the stupid d
nobody knows

Huntington, WV

#170 Jul 9, 2013
Police don't care anymore.
Pol

Faber, VA

#171 Jul 19, 2013
Jamal Douglas "t" did it bunny paid him because tae ripped her off for weed

Derry, PA

#172 Jul 19, 2013
Pol wrote:
Jamal Douglas "t" did it bunny paid him because tae ripped her off for weed
Had some one killed over weed I highly doubt it smh.
fart blossom

Daniels, WV

#173 Jul 19, 2013
Police never cared. Someone prob paid off the Htown po not to solve it. Just like multiple other murders in Htown
1 post removed
Try

Faber, VA

#175 Jul 22, 2013
Again yeah for weed fool he broke in one of her spots got the place for a little money an some weed an she found out an paid t to shoot him an everything happened they ain't from the d they from right here bunny knows I heard my friends talkin bout that girl sittin him up I know 100 percent
cookie

Staunton, VA

#176 Mar 27, 2014
rip wrote:
man i think everyone needs to stop with the bullsh*t we lost family members and really good friends and im sure someone knows wut happend to them why wont ne one come forward
thank you to who ever you are. If you know anything my family would love for you to come and tell someone
1 post removed
xander

Huntington, WV

#178 Mar 28, 2014
Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?
xander

Huntington, WV

#179 Mar 28, 2014
Now it's posted enough so they can rest in peace.

Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?
xander

Huntington, WV

#180 Mar 28, 2014
mel wrote:
dude's from Detroit n who care's why they were there even if they were getting a lil weed or whatever no one deserve's 2 lose their life doent matter people but dante had taken bunny for some big money I heard she put a hit out I heard they came killed n were gone the next morn. sum dude's from the stupid d
They were dealing and associating with trash. This is unfortunately what happens.
Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens? Who killed the teens?
Cot dayum

Huntington, WV

#181 Mar 28, 2014
xander wrote:
<quoted text>
They were dealing and associating with trash. This is unfortunately what happens.
You're a special kind of ignorant.
f*ck you

Radford, VA

#182 Mar 28, 2014
xander wrote:
<quoted text>They were dealing and associating with trash. This is unfortunately what happens.
F*ck you you low life prick I hope someone murders someone close to you.
1 post removed
WitchyWoman

Bladensburg, MD

#184 Mar 29, 2014
I wish they would find out who killed these babies and hold a public hanging! Then maybe justice would would be served! Somebody has to know something about it!
ferguson

Huntington, WV

#185 Mar 29, 2014
WitchyWoman wrote:
I wish they would find out who killed these babies and hold a public hanging! Then maybe justice would would be served! Somebody has to know something about it!
They need to hang all the Detroit apes.
Clay

Philadelphia, PA

#186 Mar 29, 2014
Every time yup see one of these black parasites driving down the street, living in a rental unit with a fat white girl, that's who killed those kids.
oh no

Mineral Ridge, OH

#187 Mar 29, 2014
Clay wrote:
Every time yup see one of these black parasites driving down the street, living in a rental unit with a fat white girl, that's who killed those kids.
You are a stupid fu*k. If you crackers would quit buying their dope, they would leave. Y'all are the reason they're still in buisness. It was all good for you crackers when crack was the drug of choice and it was killing the black community, but now pain pills have taken over and its hitting white suburbia and I couldn't b happier. Someone needs to go after these pharmaceutical companies for flooding our streets
Crazy Guy

Huntington, WV

#188 Mar 29, 2014
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>You are a stupid fu*k. If you crackers would quit buying their dope, they would leave. Y'all are the reason they're still in buisness. It was all good for you crackers when crack was the drug of choice and it was killing the black community, but now pain pills have taken over and its hitting white suburbia and I couldn't b happier. Someone needs to go after these pharmaceutical companies for flooding our streets
I agree with your post. Drugs or no drugs, I don't like blacks in general.
really

Lynchburg, VA

#189 Mar 30, 2014
Every drug user every drug dealer and all those that know of this activity that keep quite.....its time to be held accountable... Just because they are family we can't turn a blind eye.
Guyandotte Resident

Huntington, WV

#190 Mar 13, 2015
rip wrote:
can ne one come forth with some answers
Are you going to post this every week for the next 20 years? its over. Move on.
The Responsible Negro

Huntington, WV

#191 Mar 13, 2015
Crazy Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your post. Drugs or no drugs, I don't like blacks in general.
Your girlfriend does. We don't care if white guys like us or not, your wives, sisters, nieces, cousins, and girlfriends love us black kings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
special metals is closing tube and bar mills! i... 20 min sigh 108
hpv cancer risk in menopause 58 min The More You Know 27
for black people 1 hr poster 5
white women chasing black men 1 hr Chuck Spears 2
cops & ambulance on east pea ridge? 1 hr Chuck Spears 3
Detroit dudes with 3 names 1 hr needtogobacktoafrica 4
k2 1 hr Chuck Spears 6

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance