who killed donte megan michael and ed...
jim setcliff

Dunbar, WV

#147 Jan 10, 2012
this thread needs closed

“Loyal to my roots”

Level 5

Since: Sep 11

Guyandotte of Huntington, WV

#148 Jan 10, 2012
What we NEED are cases to be solved and closed! Guess you are comfortable with murders running free to kill again?

“Loyal to my roots”

Level 5

#149 Jan 11, 2012
Watch towards the end of this video. The family member's of these kids deserve to know. They should not have to go another day wondering who took their loved ones away. As long as this case is not forgotten then HPD or anyone else will not forget because we will keep reminding them!

“Loyal to my roots”

Level 5

#150 Jan 11, 2012
wellll

Hermitage, TN

#151 Jan 11, 2012
WOW wrote:
I think it is very side that these kids were gunned down. They may have been there to get something bad but they were teens. They weren't 30 year old gang bangers. They weren't out robbing. You can say the people who shot them were lousy gang banging scum but don't talk about these kids.
We were all in High school once so isn't safe for all of us to say most of us smoked a little pot in high school.
RIP to all 4 of these kids. I know their families and parents still hurt every single day.
One of them was a teenaged gangbanger. It's sad he had to bring the other 3 down.
gary

United States

#152 Jan 11, 2012
Look, This whole arrangement was fishy. No one will ever know what the ones involved know. They were all victims of the scam that big pharma has put on our society. Look outside the box. Drugs were put on the streets for a purpose. Big profits at the cost of our friends, family, children. This evil does not descriminate. The one thing everyone can do for thise children is do what you personally have to do to stop drugs. You will not get any help from law enforcement. they mean well and are good people. they are on the bottom like the rest of us. The general population needs to stand up and say HELL NO! NO MORE!
my2cents

Hadley, PA

#153 Jan 11, 2012
gary wrote:
Look, This whole arrangement was fishy. No one will ever know what the ones involved know. They were all victims of the scam that big pharma has put on our society. Look outside the box. Drugs were put on the streets for a purpose. Big profits at the cost of our friends, family, children. This evil does not descriminate. The one thing everyone can do for thise children is do what you personally have to do to stop drugs. You will not get any help from law enforcement. they mean well and are good people. they are on the bottom like the rest of us. The general population needs to stand up and say HELL NO! NO MORE!
After you quit using the drugs there is still more that needs to be done. Take every one of these Detroit, drug-dealing spooks and lynch them. Such a bunch of bs. It's these lax laws that we have in America.
1 post removed
mike

Huntington, WV

#155 Jan 12, 2012
I agree....the Detroit Ns have brought drugs, violence, AIDS, herpes and everything else and run rampant down here. yeah hoes shouldnt sleep with them, but things happen. something needs to be done about them. go back where you came from please and leave huntington alone, we have enough of our own troubles. Oh yeah, why do the dudes always try to say they are in their 20s, and when you see them on the website or in the paper they are damn near 40 years old..!!! come on,
JBS

United States

#156 Jan 12, 2012
jim setcliff wrote:
this thread needs closed
Shut up! Get off of it if you dont like it.
spooks must go

United States

#157 Jan 12, 2012
those greasy spooks lie about heir age because the like to screw young fat white girls on welfare and make hybrid babies for the gov to raise.

They can't even speak englsh. i was listening to one of the monkeys at the waffle house trying to order a simple breakfast. he could not evenp talk. all he did was stare at the waitress while pointing at the menu and then he would grunt when she asked him if that item was what he wanted. he needed taken outside and given a lesson in English and public etiquette.
Highwayman

Huntington, WV

#158 Jan 12, 2012
Oh hell it was prom night and that is a big thing in a kids life and they prolly just wanted to get a room or go somewhere and catch a little harmless prom night buzz, and since they were good kids they probably didnt know many people who they could get a doobie from and one of them probably said "wait, what about that guy that we barely know who used to sell joints at school, think he would remember us and sell us just one?" and they went there at the wrong time because apperantly that one black kid just ripped someone off for some weight and his ass was grass. And considering that place is about a mile from I-64and for all we or they knew the shooter could have been getting off the interstate right there as they were walking in the door over there, and considering the shooter no-doubt didnt want anyone alive to I.D. him/her all of them were taken away from their families and friends. That house where it happened was the perfect place for someone to get away with something like that considering that within five minutes the person could have litterally been in one of three different states. And how does the cops catch them? Get on their radios and say "there is a killer out there, we dont know what color they are or what kind of car they are in or what state they are in, hell we dont even know how many of them there are or if it was a male or female". Unfortuneatly it was so far a perfect crime untill someone talks either on their death bed or if anyone else knows and they decide to talk. Its hard to believe in this day and age that someone can shoot and kill four kids and get away with it scott free. Has this been on Americas Most Wanted? And if not then why not? The murder of four kids is a very big deal and I guess that every surveilence camera within a mile of that place has been checked out because they probably had to have gone on 16th. st. passing a bank, Mc Donalds, a hospital, restuarants and what else. Could a liscense plate be gotten from that? The kind of car or what? Who knows with the cops around here.
dude

Huntington, WV

#159 Jan 12, 2012
What the hell does that stupid video have to do with catching the person that killed those kids? All of that - we can come together bull- oh please they need to come together with some ball bats and clear the gang bangen coons out of that crap hole of a neighborhood. I wouldnt have given ten bucks for any house in that hood. Come together oh for sure. Come together and do what?
roger

United States

#160 Jan 12, 2012
dude wrote:
What the hell does that stupid video have to do with catching the person that killed those kids? All of that - we can come together bull- oh please they need to come together with some ball bats and clear the gang bangen coons out of that crap hole of a neighborhood. I wouldnt have given ten bucks for any house in that hood. Come together oh for sure. Come together and do what?
the general public will get tired of the detroit spooks and justice will be quietly served.

“Loyal to my roots”

Level 5

#161 Jan 18, 2012
Highwayman wrote:
Oh hell it was prom night and that is a big thing in a kids life and they prolly just wanted to get a room or go somewhere and catch a little harmless prom night buzz, and since they were good kids they probably didnt know many people who they could get a doobie from and one of them probably said "wait, what about that guy that we barely know who used to sell joints at school, think he would remember us and sell us just one?" and they went there at the wrong time because apperantly that one black kid just ripped someone off for some weight and his ass was grass. And considering that place is about a mile from I-64and for all we or they knew the shooter could have been getting off the interstate right there as they were walking in the door over there, and considering the shooter no-doubt didnt want anyone alive to I.D. him/her all of them were taken away from their families and friends. That house where it happened was the perfect place for someone to get away with something like that considering that within five minutes the person could have litterally been in one of three different states. And how does the cops catch them? Get on their radios and say "there is a killer out there, we dont know what color they are or what kind of car they are in or what state they are in, hell we dont even know how many of them there are or if it was a male or female". Unfortuneatly it was so far a perfect crime untill someone talks either on their death bed or if anyone else knows and they decide to talk. Its hard to believe in this day and age that someone can shoot and kill four kids and get away with it scott free. Has this been on Americas Most Wanted? And if not then why not? The murder of four kids is a very big deal and I guess that every surveilence camera within a mile of that place has been checked out because they probably had to have gone on 16th. st. passing a bank, Mc Donalds, a hospital, restuarants and what else. Could a liscense plate be gotten from that? The kind of car or what? Who knows with the cops around here.
I read and agree with this 100%. Might not know what they were driving, what they looked like, or what state they went to afterwords. But there are ways of finding evidence no one would think to find. Maybe not here because we are a small city compared to others. But sometimes there are tire marks, and like you said traffic camera's you can see the drivers and passengers and see what they are wearing or the reaction on their face. I wonder if they looked at the traffic camera's with in that time frame? This case needs to air on TV it has been year's now.
1 post removed
has every1 just given up

Huntington, WV

#163 Jul 5, 2013
this case hasnt been talk about in over a year on here hows it gonna get solved if people give up forget and quit talking about it ? the gunmen remain at large who knows how many have been taken by these same people
Im almost sure

Huntington, WV

#164 Jul 5, 2013
that you are related to a victim.
Here's some advice so that you are not tortured the rest of your life.
MOVE ON.
Accept, forgive, whatever you have to do.
Chances are that the killer/s have done it again and/or other crimes and are rotting in jail as we entertain Topix.
Why do this to yourself? They aren't coming back.
Sad

United States

#165 Jul 5, 2013
I read a few of these comments and would like to address that not one particular individual was at the wrong place at the wrong time. They all were. Its a horrific tragedy. My condolences go out to the families of these kids. Whoever did this, if never found, has to answer to a greater power than a judge when their judgement day comes. God won't have mercy on their souls. I know it is killing the loved ones of the victims, the not knowing, and the who done it, but please keep in mind that the truth will prevail, and you will get your peace one day whether if its here on earth, or when you meet up with your loved ones that are patiently for you in heaven. I know the "not knowing" is driving the families insane, but please remember that one day the truth will come into the light. R.I.P. Sweet Angels!
Sad

United States

#166 Jul 5, 2013
Very good points. Sad thing about it is the chief of police, at that time lived directly across the old stadium. He was supposedly out of town at the time of the shooting. You can stand in the lawn of where the teens died, look directly across if the buildings weren't blocking the view, and that is where the chief of police lived.
Rusty Shackleford

Proctorville, OH

#167 Jul 9, 2013
They're never going to find the perpetrators of this crime. It's been EIGHT YEARS .. the rate to catch a criminal goes down by 50% after the first 48 hours. This is a tragedy and our flat-foot police never find the killer unless their accomplices rat them out. HPD never did find out who killed Leah Hickman. They'll never find the true killers of the 4 teens .. they're probably in the grave themselves, given that they're involved in drugs.
Murphy

Huntington, WV

#168 Jul 9, 2013
It was more than likely out of town shooters. I agree they are prob dead themselves somewhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leaving the tri state 23 min See Ya 11
BREAKING: Trumps Communications captured by int... 27 min Pip Pip Cheerio 34
HPV vaccine 42 min Hobby Horse 3
Uber 53 min Hobby Horse 13
Cars R Us 57 min Cole 1
Fresh Fart Friday 1 hr Friday 1
the Asian hair care assault 1 hr PROFESSOR BT 22

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance