Princeton, WV

#5 Dec 24, 2012
does it smell like roses?
One Who Knows

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2012
thesmellers the feller wrote:
does it smell like roses?
Naw, smells like the pinto beans we ate last night!
rollon18wheelerr ollon

Princeton, WV

#7 Dec 24, 2012
my ole lady was laughin and she hiked her leg up in the air and went to fart and i heard it go patoink and shew she hiked it back down and it smellt gross and she said oh no i sharted and she said she left a big racing stripe in her whity tidy panties and sure enough i looked and there was a big yellowish brown stain on them. She said she sharted and it was cool and I was going to sniff her panties and wear them on my head as I like the smell of panties but when i held those up they smellt and there was no way. It smelled like pickled eggs and beer and onion and garlic fart and it was so nasty shew
mack

Lubbock, TX

#8 Dec 24, 2012
When I saw the title of this topic, I thought about how the hell this place looks to people from out of the area that decide to look at our message boards. I absolutely don't give a shit what anyone thinks about me/my state but damn they must think we are wild, classless barbarians.

Back to the topic at hand. When my ol' lady farts and its hot when it comes out, I knock her off the couch and smash my face down into the cushion to snort up those fumes.
dirty hands

Princeton, WV

#9 Dec 24, 2012
lmao haha i justspit my beer out haha this is to funnyooh yes we are barbarions too funny. then you tryto smell haha
dirty hands

Princeton, WV

#10 Dec 24, 2012
animals
buffy

Princeton, WV

#11 Dec 25, 2012
Do they think that we are barbarians or real smartfellers or fartsmellers

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Dec 26, 2012
mack wrote:
When I saw the title of this topic, I thought about how the hell this place looks to people from out of the area that decide to look at our message boards. I absolutely don't give a shit what anyone thinks about me/my state but damn they must think we are wild, classless barbarians.
Back to the topic at hand. When my ol' lady farts and its hot when it comes out, I knock her off the couch and smash my face down into the cushion to snort up those fumes.
Why your post nearly made me laugh so hard, I nearly sharted myself ...I'll never know. More than likely the way you started it, and the way you lead to your sick and twisted finale. But, that still probably doesn't speak well for me, lol.

Ah shucks. All of our ole' lady's cut the cheese from time to time. Doesn't make them all bad. I chalk it up to a defense mechanism.

I have this story about one time my ole' lady nearly caused an evacuation of an entire facility and their staff, customers and administration...but I'd probably had better not go there.

I think they had to fly in a Bio Hazard team for that one. I heard copters, and seen guys with gas masks and white suits is all I know. We could still possibly be charged for the expenses. I'm not sure when the statute of limitations runs out on that kind of stuff.

So I'd better not go there.

Just happy to still be alive, and to still have my sense of smell intact.

Mack

Lubbock, TX

#13 Dec 26, 2012
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>Why your post nearly made me laugh so hard, I nearly sharted myself ...I'll never know. More than likely the way you started it, and the way you lead to your sick and twisted finale. But, that still probably doesn't speak well for me, lol.

Ah shucks. All of our ole' lady's cut the cheese from time to time. Doesn't make them all bad. I chalk it up to a defense mechanism.

I have this story about one time my ole' lady nearly caused an evacuation of an entire facility and their staff, customers and administration...but I'd probably had better not go there.

I think they had to fly in a Bio Hazard team for that one. I heard copters, and seen guys with gas masks and white suits is all I know. We could still possibly be charged for the expenses. I'm not sure when the statute of limitations runs out on that kind of stuff.

So I'd better not go there.

Just happy to still be alive, and to still have my sense of smell intact.
That's the good part about being anonymous my friend. We can come here and talk about the sick, twisted things we enjoy doing yet no one can put a face to our nastiness. Also, I agree, our women don't need to feel bad or looked down upon because they cut the cheese. Now if they were to go running around in public, burning the beards off the faces of strange men by a bare ass point blank blast, that would be a different story.

In regards to your story regarding your ol' lady's magnificent gas incident. Now THAT is what I'm talking about. A fart to cause panic to that degree had to have been hot when it came out. She needs to be proud of that shit. The sick, twisted part of me wishes I could have been there to smell it. Dear Lord I am a dirty man.
stender

Huntington, WV

#14 Dec 26, 2012
Ain't none of ur god d@** business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delete a post 26 min Disturbed 7
Why do riots only happen in liberal cities? 26 min Righteous 71
For the Ladies 42 min troll 4
Justice for the drug dealer Freddie Gray 42 min Righteous 178
Rakeem Cato will be watching NFL not playing. W... 47 min herdit 5
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 49 min Silent Majority 29
hpd cop that was fired.. 57 min Big Bear 34
Huntington Cop Fired! But not named. 12 hr Observer 54
More from around the web

Huntington People Search