First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rednecks

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2010
the coaches, coordinator and even the board members are a joke. the kids are being verbally abused and threatened by coaches and the board members are backing them in doing so! they are breaking kids spirit, lying and being two faced! they have some parents who obviously don't care to much about there own kids and are just trying to win a popularity contest! but the joke is on them. they live in a fantasy world, but in the real world they hav and never will be popular!! if you love your kids, you will keep them away from byfl, its a joke!!!!!!!!!
interesting

Youngstown, OH

#2 Oct 13, 2010
yeah, agree isn't the coordinator named Kristie, what kind of info do you have on her..i know she is pregnant..and her daughter is too
fmi

Front Royal, VA

#3 Oct 13, 2010
barbourville or bevely hill?
Bub

Front Royal, VA

#4 Oct 13, 2010
Let me guess ur kid sucks so its everybody else fault?
rednecks

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2010
they are all bumb a**es and need a life and a real job!!! as for bub whoever u are, i bet you like little boys! im not the only person who has a problem with them. i know they lost cheerleaders and football players this season and alot more of them wont be back next season. they need to get all the garbage out and get some class back into byfl. its funny that the president of the league got knocked on his a** at the last ballgame, just wait the rest of them will get whats coming to them next!!! thats awesome.
Shame

Scott Depot, WV

#6 Nov 1, 2010
I pulled my kids from cheerleading!!!!
say no to byfl

United States

#7 Nov 1, 2010
I dont blame you! they hav taken the fun out of cheering. i really think these people fail at so many other things in there life and so they use our kids to succeed! my daughter is to good for that!!!! your daughter dont deserve being around people like that either!!
chesapeake father

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2010
all that will soon change with me being president!!!
kristie

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2010
No one will be President except Mike! No one else is smart enough to handle all the responsabilities that are involved in youth football. everyone has a place so stay in it and keep your mouth shutt!! we run this field! GO PIRATES
1 post removed
Shame

Huntington, WV

#11 Nov 7, 2010
iknowyoutowell wrote:
hmmmm wonder if kristie is getting some of what mike has to offer
Lol
bunch of dummies

Front Royal, VA

#12 Nov 7, 2010
chesapeake father wrote:
all that will soon change with me being president!!!
funny how youare on every cite telling people what you are going to do for there leauge. super man huh
for real

United States

#13 Nov 7, 2010
Everyone knows what he gives her except his wife. wonder if the baby will look like him? then again it could look like many!!!
1 post removed
Not An Angel

Huntington, WV

#15 Nov 9, 2010
Hey tell Marty here in Huntington he has a Marty Suck fan group. It's all over facebook, Topix, and then some. He is such a joke. I feel for your kids just as much as ours.
DC Parent

Huntington, WV

#16 Nov 14, 2010
kristie wrote:
No one will be President except Mike! No one else is smart enough to handle all the responsabilities that are involved in youth football. everyone has a place so stay in it and keep your mouth shutt!! we run this field! GO PIRATES
You may think you run it...looks like DC was runnin it on the field today...hmmm
right on

United States

#17 Nov 30, 2010
i wish my kids played for dc. the pirates suck. maybe someone will get rid of the prez,coordinator/sec, and some of the coaches. they need to clean the league up!!! it would b nice to hav some people who really cares about the kids and dont need an extra income!!!
Lol

Huntington, WV

#18 Dec 2, 2010
kristie wrote:
Trash
Me Myself and I

Huntington, WV

#19 Jan 7, 2011
BYFL has really run down. The coaches are all terrible. D team coach was kicked out of the league a few years ago for his mouth. B team coach didn't have a clue with his Mighty Ducks Flying "V" offense. C team coach only coaches the teams he thinks will win it all and if the situation changes, he'll change teams to be with the better kids even after the season starts.

Mike isn't terrible, but he's not an administrator; though he works very, very hard. The cheerleading coordinator is a slag and a horrible influence on the girls.

If ya think football is bad, ya outta look at Barboursville baseball. Incompetence & nepotism are the leagues best offerings. There are many of the same people in charge between football, basketball, and baseball. Oh and all the league officers lineup every Friday evening to drop to their knees and pay homage to the great Coach Randy. That guy cannot coach at all and is the largest most pompous ass you'll ever meet.
BellaMum

United States

#20 Jan 7, 2011
rednecks wrote:
the coaches, coordinator and even the board members are a joke. the kids are being verbally abused and threatened by coaches and the board members are backing them in doing so! they are breaking kids spirit, lying and being two faced! they have some parents who obviously don't care to much about there own kids and are just trying to win a popularity contest! but the joke is on them. they live in a fantasy world, but in the real world they hav and never will be popular!! if you love your kids, you will keep them away from byfl, its a joke!!!!!!!!!
Are u talking about Buffalo or what? Just curious.
Busted

El Segundo, CA

#21 Jan 7, 2011
kristie wrote:
Well, if spelling is required.....
mememe

Wexford, PA

#22 Jan 8, 2011
right on wrote:
i wish my kids played for dc. the pirates suck. maybe someone will get rid of the prez,coordinator/sec, and some of the coaches. they need to clean the league up!!! it would b nice to hav some people who really cares about the kids and dont need an extra income!!!
It's volunteer work smart one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas stations that scan your i.d. When buying be... (Jun '11) 12 min Ems 76
Bald Headed Con Artist 20 min Hung Blackman 3
Quit eating my lunch 23 min Larry 7
Paris at jbs (Jun '15) 34 min Norm 18
pagans mc (Sep '10) 45 min Anthony 240
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr Nosey neighbors 685
Recovery House Memorial Day Plans 1 hr Mr Girkfriend Child 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance