Blue House on 17th st west

Blue House on 17th st west

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Earl

Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Hey, anyone know a light skin guy that lives there named Ish something? Just tryin to find out whats up with him.. My girl has to walk past there on her way to work, and this dude pops up all the time tryin to get her high and invites her into the house.. Says he has weed and coke.. Idk, but its got to the point she has to walk another route cause this guy, and im tryin to figure out if hes someone to worry about? Thanks you all for feedback.
hillbilly

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Walk yo azz down there fellow AN FIND OUT.IF IT WAS MY KID I WOULD.
KURUPTED

Huntington, WV

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Earl wrote:
Hey, anyone know a light skin guy that lives there named Ish something? Just tryin to find out whats up with him.. My girl has to walk past there on her way to work, and this dude pops up all the time tryin to get her high and invites her into the house.. Says he has weed and coke.. Idk, but its got to the point she has to walk another route cause this guy, and im tryin to figure out if hes someone to worry about? Thanks you all for feedback.
Uhh, I know that dude.. Hes alright people, and a good Dad to his kid. I know this cause his Girl and My Grandson live with us. What he does when he not spending time with his Fam is really none of my concern.. I take people at face value and what ive seen doesnt indicate he tryin to bang your chick.. Matter of fact hes in there right now on the couch with her.. So im not sayin your lieing about this, cause I dont know him like that, im sayin i dont think you gotta worry bout your girl around him..
Earl

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 10, 2012
KURUPTED wrote:
<quoted text>Uhh, I know that dude.. Hes alright people, and a good Dad to his kid. I know this cause his Girl and My Grandson live with us. What he does when he not spending time with his Fam is really none of my concern.. I take people at face value and what ive seen doesnt indicate he tryin to bang your chick.. Matter of fact hes in there right now on the couch with her.. So im not sayin your lieing about this, cause I dont know him like that, im sayin i dont think you gotta worry bout your girl around him..
Thats fine and all.. I just had a issue with him offering the weed and coke.. Girls are gonna get hit on, it happens. But no means no.. And im a ex-Mp.. Id rather just call the law then to deal with that trash..
KURUPTED

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 10, 2012
RAT...Thats what u r..
crazy

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Everyone that lives over there are coke heads or pot smokers I don't blame you for telling the police go ahead I stand behind you 100%..I'm from the west end and people like that give people like myself a bad name, I work 2 jobs support my kids, and I don't live on assistance from the state, and he's probably one of these people who does while smoking and shooting up!! RAT em out!! And if he was such a great Father then he would think about his kids b4 he done any of that.. and a female isn't just a piece of meat u go crazy and start hoopin and hollering about anytime she walks around outside.. this Guy really needs to grow up and get a life!!!
lmfao

Huntington, WV

#7 Dec 10, 2012
I'd bust the dudes mouth open and his mouth piece friend on here
Jimmy

Hansford, WV

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Hell Dude, everybody knows that bunch deals drugs. No secrets there. I know he does have good weed.
Silence Dogood

Highland, MI

#9 Dec 11, 2012
No doubt, that 17th street west bunch are like the Sunoco on 20th street...those houses need demolished as a public nuisance.
really people

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2012
The man that you're talking about isn't anyone to worry about. He is a great father to our son and if your girl is really that scared them yes she should take a diff route. As far as the rats go, why don't you try minding your own and keeping your nose where it belongs. IN YOUR OWN BUSINESS. My family and friends don't need your drama, we have our own. Thank you, have a nice fuckin day.
crazy

United States

#11 Dec 11, 2012
really people wrote:
The man that you're talking about isn't anyone to worry about. He is a great father to our son and if your girl is really that scared them yes she should take a diff route. As far as the rats go, why don't you try minding your own and keeping your nose where it belongs. IN YOUR OWN BUSINESS. My family and friends don't need your drama, we have our own. Thank you, have a nice fuckin day.
First of all are you serious.. when he offers a person coke or any type of drug than it is people's business. And if this Guy is worried about his girl he should take matters into his own hands or getting the HPD involved.. and who knows what ur "kids dad" had in mind with that girl once he got her high?? Everyone deserves to have heads up about this Guy especially if any other females are walking down around there!!
really people

Huntington, WV

#12 Dec 13, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all are you serious.. when he offers a person coke or any type of drug than it is people's business. And if this Guy is worried about his girl he should take matters into his own hands or getting the HPD involved.. and who knows what ur "kids dad" had in mind with that girl once he got her high?? Everyone deserves to have heads up about this Guy especially if any other females are walking down around there!!

Personally i know for a fact that he's not selling drugs to strange women walking down the street. So to me this sounds like he pissed someone off and this is somebody's idea of revenge.... lol not to mention most of the time I'm with him so.... this entire post is bs....
crazy

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2012
First of all, so he does sale drugs but just not to random ppl is what you are saying... and in your post you put "most of the time ur with him" but not always so you DON'T really no if the day her boyfriend is talking about your kids father really did any of that so get your facts straight before trying to argue a point you weren't even at or around.. and if your most of the time around why isn't he arguing the point instead of having you do it for him??
SNOOPY

United States

#14 Dec 13, 2012
WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU SELLING?
really people

Huntington, WV

#15 Dec 13, 2012
First off, that's not what i said. Secondly, your right, maybe i need to start following him to the bathroom when he takes a shit.... lord knows the random people that just walk through the bathroom! and last, because i want to. He doesn't. Any more complaints or questions?
really people

Huntington, WV

#16 Dec 13, 2012
SNOOPY wrote:
WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU SELLING?
None!
feefee

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2012
What's the adress?I will run up in the house if he got drugs like that.yeeeea buddy
really people

Huntington, WV

#18 Dec 13, 2012
feefee wrote:
What's the adress?I will run up in the house if he got drugs like that.yeeeea buddy
Don't waste your time....
Trolls

United States

#19 Dec 13, 2012
This all sounds stupid and petty--like someone trolling to get a fight started. Really people? Grow up. A) mind your own B) fight your own and C) let other people take care of theirs. You do realize that commenting back and forth like children just causes the thread to continue to stay active right? If "your man" doesn't feel need to address it then perhaps it's because he has nothing to hide and just would like for this thread to become old news? And to the man who's "girl" was somehow harassed, she changed her route like a smart girl. Good for her for being intelligent enough to avoid something that made her uncomfortable. That's a good life lesson where she made an appropriate choice. Commend her and move on. No one wants to keep seeing this bull shit getting whined into the ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street drugs 7 min Jims house 217
Justin Eldridge (blessed) (Aug '12) 17 min Eradicate 61
America Held Hostage Day 67 35 min MarkJ- 8
Trump has 4 years to sink Obamacare 45 min MarkJ- 11
Rusty Eads !! 54 min South side 3
Girls into bdsm how far can you go ? 1 hr Wifey 56
Who Stabbed Bruce France 1 hr Joke too 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages