Who is The Real Deal
justine

Gainesville, FL

#1 Nov 21, 2008
who do you think this person is ? is he for real or does he just post all over the forum to stir us up and keep every one coming back for more
1 post removed
Beli Mawr

Florence, AL

#3 Dec 1, 2008
He is a transplant-either a republican plant from NY, or else works for the local cops. Look how he stated "kids aren't coming back her", it's to make older taxpayers give up on rehabilitation, and adopt a fortress mentality and get them not to support trying to go against constitutional abrogations of the law local cops and the WRJA do. It's to help people give up and accept the current enforcement paradigm.
pepper

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Dec 2, 2008
justine wrote:
who do you think this person is ? is he for real or does he just post all over the forum to stir us up and keep every one coming back for more
who cares
Beli Mawr

Florence, AL

#5 Dec 3, 2008
I do. Deeply.
1 post removed
bulldog 31435

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2009
He is youy daddy/.
The REAL Deal

Huntington, WV

#8 Jan 17, 2009
Beli Mawr wrote:
He is a transplant-either a republican plant from NY, or else works for the local cops. Look how he stated "kids aren't coming back her", it's to make older taxpayers give up on rehabilitation, and adopt a fortress mentality and get them not to support trying to go against constitutional abrogations of the law local cops and the WRJA do. It's to help people give up and accept the current enforcement paradigm.
Thank you for the compliment, but I ain't that into it. I'm just like you are, giving an opinion.
I don't like yours and you sure don't like mine.
I think what makes you so damn angry is I'm usually right. Not always, but usually.
The REAL Deal

Huntington, WV

#9 Jan 17, 2009
justine wrote:
Kinda, yes. So far you are the most correct. I do enjoy making people think for themselves. I laugh when more than one gang up because it's such a waste of time and effort. If maybe they spent that time reading.
At my age, I don't have much left to read. Maybe "Plato's republic" one more time.
All I WANT is for people to think....HARD.
Thank you for getting it.
his real sweet pea

Jackson, MS

#10 Apr 29, 2014
Mhmmm
didnt know

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2014
I thought that ny was more of a democratic blue state

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 489 3 hr MarkJ- 5
America Held Hostage Day 488 3 hr I Vote Democrappy 27
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Nosy Rosie 4,484
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 5 hr DJ 30th street 2,006
Huntington middle principal suspended 5 hr Boys 6
Kushner has full security clearance restored 6 hr Alucard 4
If you and your brother / sister were last two 6 hr Alucard 44
texas shooting 8 hr PreachIT Hypocrites 184
McDonalds Boycott 15 hr Dick Johnson 74

Huntington Jobs