mr bee's tree service
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
info

Huntington, WV

#1 Oct 2, 2012
This "company" is not legit! They have no license of which to operate under. Shannon Blankenship and his partner, Eric, are taking down people's trees and leaving them lay on the property- after fraudulently taking thousands of money from the elderly and others. They are criminals scheming on their next prey! Please Beware and if they come to you asking for a job to do, please call your local law enforcement
Mr bees

Ardsley, NY

#2 Oct 2, 2012
The potato chip gig not dork out for him?
Mr bees

Ardsley, NY

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Work*
sad

Moneta, VA

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Sad people take from elderly! They need to be caught and locked up for good
Truth

Ardsley, NY

#5 Oct 6, 2012
There is also a mr bees construction co . Is this the same guy
info

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Truth wrote:
There is also a mr bees construction co . Is this the same guy
Not sure, but verify license before you contract with anyone!
Need tree cut

Ardsley, NY

#7 Oct 29, 2012
I was taken advantage if by this scumbag today. He took $450 dep and said he would be back in 2 hours and never came back.
info

Huntington, WV

#8 Oct 29, 2012
Need tree cut wrote:
I was taken advantage if by this scumbag today. He took $450 dep and said he would be back in 2 hours and never came back.
Please file a police report with your local law endorcement. HPD and cabell Sheriffs dept both have complaints on them

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

Waller, TX

#9 Oct 29, 2012
Need tree cut wrote:
Don't pay up front. I guess you paid your "stupid tax" for 2012.
we know some

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2012
We will be filing; $50 deposit lost. It's reasonable to pay a deposit: Rich Hardware charges a (non-refundable) "estimate" fee (that does not go towards the final bill).
Unfortunately, we have more faith in honor than you do Sempron. To call us out for paying a "stupid tax" just makes you a jerk.

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

Ypsilanti, MI

#11 Oct 30, 2012
we know some wrote:
We will be filing; $50 deposit lost. It's reasonable to pay a deposit: Rich Hardware charges a (non-refundable) "estimate" fee (that does not go towards the final bill).
Unfortunately, we have more faith in honor than you do Sempron. To call us out for paying a "stupid tax" just makes you a jerk.
Don't get offended so easily. We all pay stupid taxes. I've sure as heck paid my share.

If someone is going to do work at your home and they should be done the same day, don't give them $(possibly $ for materials, but that's it.) Why would they need a deposit for a small job like that? If they want the $ that badly, they'll show up and do the work.
local guy

United States

#12 Oct 30, 2012
sempron wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get offended so easily. We all pay stupid taxes. I've sure as heck paid my share.
If someone is going to do work at your home and they should be done the same day, don't give them $(possibly $ for materials, but that's it.) Why would they need a deposit for a small job like that? If they want the $ that badly, they'll show up and do the work.
I was told he needed it to buy a chemical to prevent disease from spreading,(which is a necessary material) and it was same day. Report filed with CCS.....and I'm not offended, just no need for snide remarks, let's not state the obvious.
Additional note: He has been arrested before and is not hard to find. Just need people to file to increase the charge.
big bear tree care

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Sep 28, 2013
He's working in Putnam county now under Big Bear Tree care. Takes your money then starts a job then doesn't return. Wont answer phone either. Stay clear of him.
Cross Lanes WV

Raleigh, NC

#14 Oct 29, 2013
He stold money from my mother in Kanawha County, too. Similar story, he did part of the work, left a mess and refuses all attempts to contact him now. I guess he has to stay on the move.
1 post removed
King ohive

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Oct 30, 2013
Bzzzzzzzzz im goinna sting you all!
Lucky I looked

United States

#17 Dec 23, 2013
This guy is working on my street in Saint Albans. He's done a lot of work and folks seem happy with him. He asked me for a $750 deposit which immediately made me skeptical. I told him I'd pay him when he started the work the next day. And then I searched his name and found this. So when he showed up this morning I asked to see his license. He showed me an insurance form but no license. Ultimately I fired him before he started. Told him is seen too many horror stories about him. So glad I found this. It seems like he's doing right by people on my street so far. But who is going to be the first one that gets screwed when he moves on? NOT ME!
jack

Hockessin, DE

#18 Dec 27, 2013
He also got busted in sa last week for stealing my friends car hauling trailer...he's in jail now apperantly he had other warrants ...serves him right
Lucky I looked

United States

#19 Apr 8, 2014
And I was right.....he started work on my neighbors trees and never finished. Started the day before Christmas, worked on and off on it for a few months at random. Never finished. Won't return calls now.

Glad I fired him before he started

Since: Apr 14

Nitro, WV

#20 Apr 27, 2014
info wrote:
This "company" is not legit! They have no license of which to operate under. Shannon Blankenship and his partner, Eric, are taking down people's trees and leaving them lay on the property- after fraudulently taking thousands of money from the elderly and others. They are criminals scheming on their next prey! Please Beware and if they come to you asking for a job to do, please call your local law enforcement
I
Indictments are out on this guy and his helpers. They are also known as Big Bear Contractors/Treecare. Go to the Attorney Generals web site and file a complaint, also contact your local police, I went to the State Police and filed a complaint. They are still out scamming people as of March 2014 I still can't believe I was that stupid to trust anyone. He was in the South Charleston area recently. He will be caught and prosecuted hopefully soon, I hope he is sent away for a while and gets a nice boyfriend in prison. Sometimes drives a two tone early 80's or late 70's Ford F150 extended cab, paint is oxidized. Dark gray over white. He has long hair pulled back in a pony tail, thin mustache goatee combination, dark brown hair and wears a ball cap usually, his buddy with him drives a red chevy 90's model truck. The other buddy is about 6'0 or so tall with reddish blond hair usually the climber that does most of the work. I hope someone catches up with him even if the authorities don't. They will steal from disabled people too, no conscience. Says have able3ssed day on his phone message..........
update

Huntington, WV

#21 Apr 27, 2014
BigDummy58 wrote:
<quoted text>
I
Indictments are out on this guy and his helpers. They are also known as Big Bear Contractors/Treecare. Go to the Attorney Generals web site and file a complaint, also contact your local police, I went to the State Police and filed a complaint. They are still out scamming people as of March 2014 I still can't believe I was that stupid to trust anyone. He was in the South Charleston area recently. He will be caught and prosecuted hopefully soon, I hope he is sent away for a while and gets a nice boyfriend in prison. Sometimes drives a two tone early 80's or late 70's Ford F150 extended cab, paint is oxidized. Dark gray over white. He has long hair pulled back in a pony tail, thin mustache goatee combination, dark brown hair and wears a ball cap usually, his buddy with him drives a red chevy 90's model truck. The other buddy is about 6'0 or so tall with reddish blond hair usually the climber that does most of the work. I hope someone catches up with him even if the authorities don't. They will steal from disabled people too, no conscience. Says have able3ssed day on his phone message..........
Prosecutor said trial was April 1, not sure what happened though, this was for Cabell Co. This guy was actually interviewed by a local news station in Dec about a storm knocking down trees. I'd say the only guy that got his work done correctly was the "client" who's property he was standing on for that news cast. Sad, so sad....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HPV vaccine 17 min The More You Know 5
lets play one word (Sep '11) 22 min Mr Breesy 2,183
Leaving the tri state 48 min Doris 15
Cars R Us 56 min Truth 2
Ivanka Trump gets West Wing office 1 hr Obama the kenyan 37
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr 528 Baltimore 181
Overdoses 1 hr Professor berkowitz 60

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance