avengers motorcycle club
Beentheredonetha t

Austin, TX

#178 Nov 22, 2013
Ok not a rumor, young girls LISTEN TO ME... STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM ANYONE IN THAT WORLD.. I LIVED IT FROM THE INSIDE.. GETTING BEAT UP, CARRY WEAPONS, BE TREATED LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT, HUMILATION, BROKEN DREAM... IF ANY OF THE ITEMS IN THAT LIST OR ALL IS WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR LIFE, THEN JUMP RIGHT IN. SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT IT... THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH... JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU WANT OUT THEN YOU'LL GET IT.... JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT DOESN'T MEEN ITS NOT THERE...

SIGNED OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW...
no one

United States

#179 Dec 8, 2013
You people that hide behind the anonymity of the internet and talk shit.about ANYONE biker astronaut or otherwise just disgust me. You all remind me of that little shit talker in grade school that would talk trash then run and.stand behind the teacher. How can you can look yourselves in mirror and call yourself man? You spineless cowards. My dog has got more backbone then all of you combined. Worthless. Utterly worthless. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.All a real man has in this world is his WORD. And you people use it and abuse that like a punchline for a.cheap joke. Think about it
2 posts removed
TOOTER

United States

#182 Jan 12, 2014
Been in the club since 81...coming to a town near you!..RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT..AFFA...dont mistake kindness for weakness
Smitty

Bridgeport, WV

#183 Jan 15, 2014
Preach it Tooter !!!!!
Smitty

Bridgeport, WV

#184 Jan 15, 2014
I'm a Independent rider who just got out of the service after 25 years . Miss the brotherhood I had . Only place on the outside to have that brotherhood and knowing someone has got your back is with a club .? Not many clubs to hang around in Wheeling.There is B.O.T.W. but if I wanted to help the poor I'd volunteer at the soup kitchen!!!
Mitzi

Rochester, MI

#185 Feb 7, 2014
My ex, who is a very close friend of mine was invited to join the Avengers. Would love to hear more. Although, I am older now, I still love Harleys and have a thing about Bikers. lol
jjjj

Rochester, IN

#186 Mar 13, 2014
Old Avenger Member wrote:
Lots of wannabes out there. I rode with this club several years ago. If somebody claimed to be a patch holder, and it was untrue, he would get his ass beat. I can assure you that they have tamed down a lot in the last few years. I do not know any of the members, but I still ride. If he did not ride a Harley Davidson, he would not be a member. Sounds like a pussy to me. True brotherhood must be earned and that is how you earn respect in the club.
Yeah man my uncle use to be a Avenger and use to ride Harley Davison I give u respect man avenger till I die
Avenger Friend

Mio, MI

#187 Mar 15, 2014
Avengers are a very respectable organization and get business done ! Some are nice and very family oriented and some are complete jerks, it just depends on what kind of contact you have with them and if they like you or not !
The Last Warrior Poet

Bladensburg, MD

#188 Mar 15, 2014
I like showering with the Avengers
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#189 Mar 15, 2014
The Last Warrior Poet wrote:
I like showering with the Avengers
Hey imposter warrior poet, the only shower you'll get from them gay boy is a golden shower when they leave you sprawled out on the ground and piss on your face.
vampy

Ashland, KY

#190 Mar 15, 2014
I pulled a train one time for initiation !
Twitt

United States

#191 Apr 8, 2014
curious girl wrote:
Just met a guy online whose name is Robert Mann. He told me he belonged to a gang called the Avengers. I was wondering if anyone knew him and if so should I have anything to worry about?
Robert Mann is NOT a member of the Avengers M.C!!! He is a member of the H.M.C and that is all!! He is a second deck engineer on the boats at AEP,and I understand why he would try to claim membership to the Avengers,rather than to admit he is a member of the H.M.C...but he couldnt fool anybody into believing he is Avenger material!!!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#192 Apr 9, 2014
was involved with the avengers years ago when doug and mike were around and they werent much then . but not bad guys really , drunks having fun under the pretense of maintaining some sort of organized club.
66panhead

Orange Park, FL

#193 May 25, 2014
Any BITCH that goes running her dick sucker and calls a MC a "gang", is destined to be a dirty dishtowel....
george

Derry, PA

#194 May 25, 2014
Didn't get a name but met the local pres. He seemed to be a OK guy.if I was as tuff as I was in the past I would ride and hang around those old boys.
Sandstone

United States

#195 May 25, 2014
Doug is my grandfather and Mike is my uncle. I know Doug is an asshole but as for Mike I haven't seen him in damn near 15 years. Bikers being bad people is just like saying all black people are thugs and all Jews are good with money its bullshit. There are good and bad people everywhere you look. What matters though is your judge of character.
dopey

Huntington Beach, CA

#196 Jun 1, 2014
Chuck Jenkins was my Uncle mike Jenkins is my step dad and I bet all these people talking all this shit wouldn't say it to their face because one of them would be eating their fucking teeth. So I think the people running their mouths better tone it down before they piss the wrong person off. To answer your question Chris my step dad mike he lives by St marys in huntington might have pics of Uncle Chuck if not talk to chucks son in Chesapeake at the old tire shop. Idk if were talking about the same Chuck Jenkins or not but one of them should be able to help u find what your looking for
Johnny Claude

Danville, KY

#197 Jun 27, 2014
I'm in the hells angles
juice

Madison Heights, VA

#198 Jun 29, 2014
no one wrote:
You people that hide behind the anonymity of the internet and talk shit.about ANYONE biker astronaut or otherwise just disgust me. You all remind me of that little shit talker in grade school that would talk trash then run and.stand behind the teacher. How can you can look yourselves in mirror and call yourself man? You spineless cowards. My dog has got more backbone then all of you combined. Worthless. Utterly worthless. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.All a real man has in this world is his WORD. And you people use it and abuse that like a punchline for a.cheap joke. Think about it
Wait one minute. Your dog must have bigger back bone then you too. Im not seeing a name.....
Meagan

Salem, VA

#199 Jul 3, 2014
What about Harley from Crowbar. He always told me he was the original vice president of the Huntington Avengers. He said the old guys where Southern West Virginia Avengers but were kicked out of the state and that he and a man he called Preacher road out of state to get permission to be Avengers in Huntington and he was Vice President and Preacher was President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 1 1 min soldier 71
Bye bye hpd....... 15 min Drax 16
Markj Sucks 21 min Drax 8
That a boy Trump 22 min A Real Patriot 55
Fun at moose 32 min Fun loving gal 1
EMS stop responding to OD calls 48 min Lisa 2
Huge Layoffs coming 52 min sparta 51

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance