avengers motorcycle club

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#153 Sep 4, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>but i bet you open your mouth for their cock you slut
How ever did u know?? man, no one was supposed to know that O_o ..ur retarded..
1 post removed
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Huntington, WV

#155 Sep 5, 2013
Some of them are rude little punks. I can't stand them. Oh your so hard you gotta bully women and kids. How Pathetic!!!! I hope you wreck that lame ride into the side of a mountain. Vroom vroom boom. Zero respect or dignity for women.
whatever

Altavista, VA

#156 Sep 5, 2013
Missmissu2 wrote:
Some of them are rude little punks. I can't stand them. Oh your so hard you gotta bully women and kids. How Pathetic!!!! I hope you wreck that lame ride into the side of a mountain. Vroom vroom boom. Zero respect or dignity for women.
sounds like someone got passed around like the good old days. are you a little hurt???
fat man in the party van

Huntington, WV

#157 Sep 5, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like someone got passed around like the good old days. are you a little hurt???
Sounds more like someone didn't get passed around and is jealous about it
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Huntington, WV

#158 Sep 5, 2013
Oh dear god hardly. I'm sorry to be harsh. They are just mean. I've seen it. Sorry to disappoint lol.
whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#159 Sep 6, 2013
Listen. its not nor will it ever be like it was then. ive not seen one headline or news report about any of them. and i remember way back early 80's and that was great times. good for us bad for everyone that got in the way..... so stop the cry baby act. get on with your life. what ive seen just doesnt happen anymore. now its just a hang out.
Squirrel the Biker

United States

#160 Sep 6, 2013
Women are sex objects! Vroom vroom snap crackle pop goes the Harley
1 post removed
Huntington girl

Altavista, VA

#162 Sep 13, 2013
Chris wrote:
I would like to talk to one of the members to see if they have any old pictures of my father-in-law who passed away in 2002. His name is Chuck Jenkins. I would be grateful for some pictures of him for mu husband. Thank You
I have several pictures of Chuck, and several things that belonged to him as well. I could probably scan and email you some pics if your of his family. If interested email me at [email protected]
woodspirit

Charlevoix, MI

#163 Sep 26, 2013
When I was just 18 and working as a cocktail waitress in Michigan, members of the Mother chapter … for reasons unknown, took me under their wing. In a city full of drugs and violence, those men protected me, made me laugh, put up with my sarcastic jokes and …were…in all sense of the word, BROTHERS. When my truck was broke down, they were there to see that it got fixed, when I was scared, they were there to see I was protected, when I was bored, they gave me a safe place to be…..to this day, I cannot say enough good things about these men. Well….the originals anyway. I don’t know the new ones…but back in the day….they totally rocked!!!!!!!!!!
Too quick wrote:
Lmao.. These Avengers are real badasses.. Let anyone one in.. They got snitches patched up with them like that guy Dirty... Shit like that ruins the true outlaw image that the old heads built.. Yall keep your rats..
Yep that bitch

United States

#164 Sep 27, 2013
My ol man is an avenger and he is a great dad and husband. He takes care of us, he is a ONE woman man. Couldn't ask for a better person!!! Y'all probably wish your dad was half as good as my ol man is!!!
Really

Manakin Sabot, VA

#165 Sep 27, 2013
Gay bikers club?? Are they really worth talking about?
Marshall

Parkersburg, WV

#166 Sep 27, 2013
I live in parkersburg wv and I went to Hunigton wv 2 days ago and bought my first Harley from a avenger I think there straight up good people so fuck your selfs..And if any avenger sees this in Charleston wv e mail me I want to be a part [email protected]
brothers

Danville, KY

#167 Oct 1, 2013
im african American and I want to join the avengers motorcycle club.this club needs some brothers in it.who do I talk too about joining.
1 post removed
biker scums

New York, NY

#169 Oct 3, 2013
Those avengers need a bath. Damn the smell.
tyson

United States

#170 Oct 6, 2013
its me wrote:
i am the sister of the girl murdered in 1986 and i have nothing against the avengers ofcourse i do against the one who killed her but its very unfair to judge the others one bad apple dont spoil the whole bunch.
im curious i live in greenville mich and hear a woman in the 70s was murdered and raped around where i live from these guys wondered if any one knows the girls name and the exact whereabouts this happend at im being told its thevhouse i live in nw but idk just curious near greenville airport in greenville mi
1 post removed
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#172 Oct 6, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>saw on another post on here where the vice prez of avengers killed a girl in 1986 was a horrible story
And this is your response to someone saying "yes because we hear about bikers killing people all the time" (not a direct quote but close enough) in sarcasm, by responding with something that happened 22-23 years ago.
He said all the time, recently, not decades ago.. I know that telling time might be hard for someone like you though.

Plenty of people on here have said it before I have.
You cannot judge all motorcyclists and all members of motorcycle clubs based on the actions of 1%er clubs, hell, you can't even base judgments on 1%er clubs based on what other 1%ers did, many of you need to quit with the ignorant bullshit, quit generalizing and quit holding onto your pathetic stereotypes.

If one man is guilty of a crime, he is guilty. His guilt does not make his friends and family accountable for his actions.

You especially can't make these judgments based on rumors and the episodes of Gangland you watched. Meet some of these men yourself, get to know them, then judge.

Lastly I am not making excuses for any criminal organizations that may call themselves a motorcycle club, I am merely stating that you cannot point the finger at an entire club when one member steps out of line. It would be like punishing an entire classroom because one child was acting up.

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#173 Oct 19, 2013
It's a lot of work
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#174 Nov 11, 2013
I love bikes And A F F A
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#175 Nov 12, 2013
It is time too park the bikes an pull out the snow mobiles.lol
Curious

United States

#176 Nov 20, 2013
nini wrote:
Don't go! They will rape u, and pass u around. Gang Bang!
like they did those 2 high school girls I was there that night they paid them bitches like 250$ a piece an passed them around the whole night smh at these little sluts in Huntington

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Reynolds 2 min Laney 1
Typically drug addiction is a sickness 32 min Bimbar 69
Kneeger language 36 min ChristiansHateWomen 33
Escape the heroin overdose capital of the world... 1 hr Bob 6
Robin Lee Nolan 1 hr Htowndime 2
Hillary wins the debate!! 2 hr Fitus T Bluster 87
rocky meadows 3 hr South side 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance