avengers motorcycle club
monk

Mount Gilead, OH

#133 Jul 4, 2013
monk wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know crap

Im a friend of the avengers and ill tell you all that talk shit you would not do it to there faces don't ever mistake their kindness for weakness
Kim from Havaco

Chicago, IL

#134 Jul 18, 2013
montecarlolover wrote:
My father and uncle are avengers and most of my friends. I know alot of avengers and yall probably dont know any. So dont make comments about things you know nothing about.
You think your dad would know my father? He was in the club during the 70s & 80s. I would love to find some of his old friends and chat with them.
bobby brown

Richmond, VA

#135 Jul 18, 2013
all this talk about how good they are what about the people they pick on or murder
i remeber one went to jail in the late 80s for killing a girl on his property in ohio at the club house
redrum mafia

Toledo, OH

#136 Jul 22, 2013
curious girl wrote:
No his name is Rob Mann and I'm trying to find out if if he really belongs to the avengers and if so does that mean I should have anything to worry about? Can anyone help me? I don't want to go out with a person that could hurt me or put me and my child in danger.
means he sure in the hell wouldn't like u putting his business all out on front street like here is a logical answer any qustion you have to ask then ask him
fta

United States

#137 Aug 7, 2013
OFFO

“Oh my glob!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#138 Aug 7, 2013
Are they moving their clubhouse to a new spot? I saw for sale signs in the current building on 8th ave.
its me

Richmond, VA

#139 Aug 8, 2013
i am the sister of the girl murdered in 1986 and i have nothing against the avengers ofcourse i do against the one who killed her but its very unfair to judge the others one bad apple dont spoil the whole bunch.
runner

United States

#140 Aug 19, 2013
pontiacson wrote:
looking to reconnect with some members from michigan. lost touch with a lot of family when we moved to florida and my mother passed. if anyone has any info or is a member of any chapter please let me know. thanks
i am retired members son from mich that lives in fl. chuckaroo is my dad.
know it all

Westerville, OH

#141 Aug 21, 2013
mary wrote:
i use to know mike forbush in the 80's and he was a loser claimed he was a member
wELL THE OLE SCHOOL GUYS WERE MOSTLY COOL NOW ADAYS THEY R LOSERS WHO RIDE MOPEHEADS THE FOREBUSH'S WERE N R TRASH NOW THEY TAKE ANYONE IN WHO WANTS TO WASH THEIR SCOOTERS 4 THEM N MOST AGAIN ARE LOSERS N TRASDH WHO COULDNT GET IN A CLUB OUTSIDE OF HUNTINGTON
lol

Export, PA

#142 Aug 21, 2013
Just like the unions,KKK, ,and Italians most have or will snitch to better them self's. There are no real bad ass white boys left or the black wouldn't be taking over,so don't go bragging you don't have a right to do so.
lol

Charleston, WV

#143 Aug 21, 2013
what about the black panthers or kitty cats'they just ride the system lol
fat man in the party van

Chesapeake, OH

#144 Aug 21, 2013
know it all wrote:
<quoted text>wELL THE OLE SCHOOL GUYS WERE MOSTLY COOL NOW ADAYS THEY R LOSERS WHO RIDE MOPEHEADS THE FOREBUSH'S WERE N R TRASH NOW THEY TAKE ANYONE IN WHO WANTS TO WASH THEIR SCOOTERS 4 THEM N MOST AGAIN ARE LOSERS N TRASDH WHO COULDNT GET IN A CLUB OUTSIDE OF HUNTINGTON
I thought they road Harley's?
Chris

Emmaus, PA

#145 Sep 1, 2013
I would like to talk to one of the members to see if they have any old pictures of my father-in-law who passed away in 2002. His name is Chuck Jenkins. I would be grateful for some pictures of him for mu husband. Thank You
Just keeping it real

Charleston, WV

#146 Sep 1, 2013
Well where should we start about this Cabell Co chapter? Lets start with this 100% stuff.. Umm last time I checked it was 1% and this is the only county doing that, They make these stupid shirts with Huntington Bad Boys across the back like its a boys scouts convention, lets see, they got these rockers of half gallon jugs of Jack that they earn for drinking a half by their selves when all these old school bikers done that every night just cause that was the life style they lived, and that smily face that you earn for splitting someone open which agian was what they all did in the old days.. Thyey let everyone in nowadays, Rats, Wiggers and pieces of trash.. Seen one the other day sagging his pants? Wtf? I bet Hatchet man is rollin in his grave right now. I mean do your thing but this chapter is giving the true 1% ers a bad name with this stuff.. If your gonna disrespect a true Outlaw MC Then just start a club and call yourself something else cause you aint no True Avenger.. I come from a long line of BARBARIANS and ive seen this stuff before but never to a Outlaw MC.. Its sad..
Sugarbean

United States

#147 Sep 2, 2013
anonymous wrote:
the avengers are wannabes and to be honest they are just a bunch of drunk old men with no friends or personal lives so they claim to be bikers cuz they think it makes them look cool they are all losers sorry pieces of [email protected] they all need to get together and organize a long ride off a short bridge it would be a major improvement to this town
Thats a lie sorry bro but my daddys in the avengers and its nothingg like that
Sugarbean

United States

#148 Sep 2, 2013
I hate when ppl talk smack about something they aint

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#149 Sep 2, 2013
I wouldn't be running my mouth about the avengers.. that's all i'm gonna say..
Unknown

United States

#150 Sep 2, 2013
There is the avengers club on 8th avenue n alot of things people are sayin is untrue ....but however ask to see his patches n most of them also has tshirts with the clubs name on it ..i have dated sombody within the club its not all that bad ...its how the girls want to handle themselves it is just like bein at any other bar but the only difference is they are more protective with their woman ...i will ask the members that I know if they know him..
truth

Rome, GA

#151 Sep 4, 2013
Janice Ray-Mershon wrote:
I wouldn't be running my mouth about the avengers.. that's all i'm gonna say..
but i bet you open your mouth for their cock you slut
whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#152 Sep 4, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>but i bet you open your mouth for their cock you slut
like you dont truth And the Truth shall set you free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herd football 1 min jbj 121
Trump and Carrier Corp reach deal to save 1000 ... 14 min Nancy 18
Why is it socially acceptable to be covered in ... 25 min AlphaManJones 5
Deer hunting for meat to eat 30 min AlphaManJones 88
AAA Football Championship 33 min Truthfully 1
HElP....Cheating husband with Huntington Prosti... 39 min yup 47
Angel you really look beautiful 41 min MeMyselfandI 6

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance