avengers motorcycle club

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
curious girl

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2011
Just met a guy online whose name is Robert Mann. He told me he belonged to a gang called the Avengers. I was wondering if anyone knew him and if so should I have anything to worry about?
curious girl

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2011
Does anyone know if there even is a gang called the avengers? Maybe he is just a liar he doesn't seem likethe biker type.
BornIn69

Huntington, WV

#3 Nov 7, 2011
Yea it exist i just dont know anyone in it sorry
Random Username

Fincastle, VA

#4 Nov 7, 2011
The Avengers do exist, and they have been around for decades. Their current clubhouse is on 8th Avenue.
nini

New York, NY

#5 Nov 8, 2011
Don't go! They will rape u, and pass u around. Gang Bang!
hmmmm

Huntington, WV

#6 Nov 8, 2011
"He told me he belonged to a gang called the Avengers."
Here's your sign.
brad

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Nov 9, 2011
if his name is scotty clay hes gay
curious girl

Sun Valley, CA

#8 Nov 10, 2011
No his name is Rob Mann and I'm trying to find out if if he really belongs to the avengers and if so does that mean I should have anything to worry about? Can anyone help me? I don't want to go out with a person that could hurt me or put me and my child in danger.
BornIn69

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 10, 2011
Most bikers in the area are good guys but then again you find bad apples anywhere.
nini

Reston, VA

#10 Nov 12, 2011
Rob Mann does not belong to the Avengers. He may know a few, but he also has a girlfriend. So :0P
curious girl

United States

#11 Nov 12, 2011
I did not know he had a girlfriend do you know her name?
Hmmmm

Fincastle, VA

#12 Nov 13, 2011
curious girl wrote:
No his name is Rob Mann and I'm trying to find out if if he really belongs to the avengers and if so does that mean I should have anything to worry about? Can anyone help me? I don't want to go out with a person that could hurt me or put me and my child in danger.
In that case, why are you meeting strange men online and thinking about going out with an outlaw biker? Makes no sense.
dontfukurdrugs

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2011
The avengers will not gang bang you yes they are rough but most of them are extremely nice and would give you the shirt off there back
curious girl

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2011
Thanks for the good advice. I guess I'll have to go out with him this weekend.
curious girl

Orange, VA

#15 Nov 22, 2011
Well so much for online dating he took me to mcdonalds on the back of his little motorcycle and I had to pay also he definitely doesn't belong to a gang no more blind dates for me
1 post removed
hahahaha

Huntington, WV

#17 Nov 23, 2011
WOW sorry to hear that, and hate i say I could have seen that coming :P
nini

United States

#18 Nov 23, 2011
Too bad he didn't gang bang u! Muahahahahaha!! You would have liked that a whole lot better than Mcd's.

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#19 Nov 23, 2011
brad wrote:
if his name is scotty clay hes gay
For real??
Old Avenger Member

United States

#20 Nov 23, 2011
Lots of wannabes out there. I rode with this club several years ago. If somebody claimed to be a patch holder, and it was untrue, he would get his ass beat. I can assure you that they have tamed down a lot in the last few years. I do not know any of the members, but I still ride. If he did not ride a Harley Davidson, he would not be a member. Sounds like a pussy to me. True brotherhood must be earned and that is how you earn respect in the club.
mary

United States

#21 Nov 26, 2011
i use to know mike forbush in the 80's and he was a loser claimed he was a member

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is there really a swingers club (Sep '12) 53 min John Horner 169
Diva Soul Food Joanna Williams 1 hr redneck 21
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 1 hr Izzy-_- 65
for desendents of slaves in america 2 2 hr Candy 78
georgersnider111 2 hr debbieP 1
Teays Valley Krogers 3 hr Second Opinion 43
river park hospital (Jul '11) 3 hr Just askin 276

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance