Women covered in piercings with muticolored hair??

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Whats the point of this. The tattoos are bad enough but all the medal in your face along with pink and orange hair!?? Give it a rest already. Does this actually make you feel better or look better?? No it doesnt.
Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 2, 2013
What's it matter to u about someone's body? I'm sure ur probably a fat ugly slob so just stfu
Level 3

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2013
I never mentioned their body dumba$$. Your parents should take away all of your cartoon privliges for that potty mouth.
Level 2

Location hidden

#4 Jul 2, 2013
Awww poor baby stfu b**ch
japanese thrilla

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 2, 2013
How about you stfu mimi? Dont be runnin ur cocksuchker u lil bitc#. Go back to bed with mommy. Its your nappy time lmao.
Level 3

Location hidden

#6 Jul 2, 2013
Thank you Mr. Thrilla lol. You tell em. Mimi must have a diaper rash again. Its just a cryin shame that his momma wont wipe him.
parnoia will destroy ya

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2013
What I find sick id people and yes mostly crazy white people with holes in their ears big enough to park a bus. persay.. those big gages are nasty
do u not know that when ur fifty .and hopefully a lil smarter that crap won't close up. you will have big saggy holes in ur ears. yuck...... but some tats rock. Oh well not my body. lol
Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Jul 3, 2013
japanese thrilla wrote:
How about you stfu mimi? Dont be runnin ur cocksuchker u lil bitc#. Go back to bed with mommy. Its your nappy time lmao.
Awe who p**sed in ur Cheerios stfu Lil b**ch
187OnJudgemental Fucktards

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 27, 2013
I think it's hot! To put people down because of unusual hair color or because they have alot of piercings or tattoos just makes you look like a f***ing scumbag... lol! So if you don't like the way someone looks than don't look at them. Get a f***ing life you low life pieces of scum.
Jacapo

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2013
187OnJudgementalFucktards wrote:
I think it's hot! To put people down because of unusual hair color or because they have alot of piercings or tattoos just makes you look like a f***ing scumbag... lol! So if you don't like the way someone looks than don't look at them. Get a f***ing life you low life pieces of scum.
I can hold whatever opinion I like. And if you don't like my opinion then don't read it. The fact you are defending this idiocy by dropping f-bombs and calling names suggest your IQ is lower than the pants on a street thug.
Me Not U

Alexandria, VA

#11 Jul 27, 2013
187OnJudgementalFucktards wrote:
We may look like a f scumbag but you people ARE f scumbags.
Betyouwont

Huntington, WV

#12 Jul 28, 2013
Hahaha !!!! Seriously Gym Teacher ?!!! Go clean some carpets or something
1 post removed
Lycan

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2013
Yeah I`m all for people coloring thier hair, getting face and neck tats and facial piercings.
Couldn`t ask for a better identification system for idiots who make bad decisions and have terrible judgment.
hmm

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2013
Who the fu@k are you to judge?
really

Wichita, KS

#16 Jul 29, 2013
Lycan wrote:
Yeah I`m all for people coloring thier hair, getting face and neck tats and facial piercings.
Couldn`t ask for a better identification system for idiots who make bad decisions and have terrible judgment.
They only do it to get attention.. most likely because their parents ignored them as they were growing up.. There is no way they can hold a real job in the real world. A little color in the hair is alright, it shows personality. However, full blown shows that they only have a job as a stripper.#dontwanttobeproducti ve #onlywantstobeadrainonsociety.
Jimmy Krammer

Huntington, WV

#17 Jul 29, 2013
It looks terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A friend Nathan and Amanda 18 min A friend 7
in your face marshall fans suck it 19 min The Last Warrior ... 118
CHH Employees and Hospital Health (Sep '13) 22 min Fan 86
I need to find a guy named Justin with tattoos (Aug '12) 22 min pos 25
Scott Overby post???? (Jul '11) 25 min Alisha 12
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 52 min Russell 12
does any horny married women want to fool around 1 hr good looking whit... 10
Shooting Sat 10/18 1 hr huntintoncitizen 13
Randy Pennington 5 hr Ol flame 55
Huntington Dating