Disgusted

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 11, 2013
ALECIA KAY is the nastiest b***h I have come across in a long time. she just got out of jail for stealing and her 2 PROSTITUTION OFFENSE.
just thought everyone needed to know that.
diseases have been spreading like wildfire through this town and im sure shes a big reason why. if you f***ed this dirty wh**e get yourself checked. I keep asking myself how anyone would want to sleep with a tub of lard like her to begin with but who would be willing to pay for that? ill pay her to keep her clothes on instead. fu**ing grose

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 11, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
ALECIA KAY is the nastiest b***h I have come across in a long time. she just got out of jail for stealing and her 2 PROSTITUTION OFFENSE.
just thought everyone needed to know that.
diseases have been spreading like wildfire through this town and im sure shes a big reason why. if you f***ed this dirty wh**e get yourself checked. I keep asking myself how anyone would want to sleep with a tub of lard like her to begin with but who would be willing to pay for that? ill pay her to keep her clothes on instead. fu**ing grose
Isn't she the one that looks like a cross between a troll and a pig.
Grose

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 11, 2013
She looks like the disfigured offspring of Ms Piggy and a troll yes.
johnnypoopoopant s

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 11, 2013
She's a drug addict. What do you expect?
1 post removed
Jaba the Hut

Ona, WV

#6 Dec 12, 2013
She looks like Jaba the Hut the nasty slut.
Puke

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 12, 2013
Jaba looks better than that lard a*s!!! That's why I was shocked when her cousin told me she was arrested for prostitution. Why would anyone willingly screw that nasty skank? Or worse, pay for it?

I bet her "John"s real name was Kermit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rick Johnson (Feb '14) 11 min Amy 44
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 59 min Maverick 808 3,333
Most Annoying Person on FB 2 hr tristate tech 22
Heritage Center Secrets #2 2 hr THEBLACKMAMBA 8
Samantha Rae Ross Pregnant By Tyrone Washington 2 hr Trollolololol 29
ladies who scam people w Nerium. 2 hr Heather 10
leave Ryback alone. hes a good dude 2 hr lymn 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages