Next Last
some1

Demotte, IN

#1 Nov 16, 2010
What type of person is she?
alyssa

Newburgh, IN

#2 Nov 16, 2010
lisa is really a good person! she is a very good mother! i have never had nuttin bad to say about her or her sister!i hope nobody talks shi$t about her!
i know her

Huntington, WV

#3 Nov 16, 2010
actually you couldnt ask for a better person!!! she is a very good mother and tries to do her best!! so what else is there to no?
mike J

Huntington, WV

#4 Nov 22, 2010
she can give some good head

“love me, or hate me, IDGAF”

Level 1

Since: May 10

barboursville, wv

#5 Nov 22, 2010
i know lisa and used to be at her house everyday, and even watched the kids while she worked, shes a great girl, and mother... as far as i know anyways i havent seen her in almost two years, but other then that shes a very swwet girl
Nasty

Lynchburg, VA

#6 Nov 29, 2010
mike J wrote:
she can give some good head
Now that's nasty Lisa.
real nasty

Huntington, WV

#7 Nov 30, 2010
A waste of body. She's dirty
Big daddy

United States

#8 Nov 30, 2010
She is a real sweet girl. Takes good care of her kids and I thank she's hot . I told you I would get on here and say something. Peace love and happyness :-))
DaEhKcId

Huntington, WV

#9 Dec 5, 2010
She is a good mother, she takes care of all her children on her own.. Dennis McFeely is a real piece of shit and needs to help take care of his children..
OBSERVER

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2010
yeah rite everyone of her kids has a differnt dad..shes really foul

“love me, or hate me, IDGAF”

Level 1

Since: May 10

barboursville, wv

#11 Dec 7, 2010
OBSERVER wrote:
ha youre so funny she has two different fathers of her childeren, denny, and john, the kids look exactly like they fell out of their dads asses, why are you trying to start shit?!? are you jealous of her?! whats it to you who her childrens fathers are?!
I DO KNOW

Huntington, WV

#12 Dec 7, 2010
OBSERVER wrote:
Obviously you dont know what the hell you are talking about! Lisa has 2 kids with Dennis McFeeley and 2 with John Lawson. And why that matters to you anyway beats the hell out of me?! Lisa is a great mom that takes care of all 4 of her kids.
H town hoe

United States

#13 Dec 8, 2010
well i know cuz i have screwed her and she gets down wit anyone. shes just as nasty as bitches get. if i was her kid id be real embarrised to admit to n e one that she was my mom. an another thing how do all you p/o get off acting like you know who she messes wit..i mean were you all in the room watching???? just cuz she "said" she has 2 diff babydads dosnt mean its true so quit being dumbasses and realize p/o lie everyday
Sum real truth

United States

#14 Dec 8, 2010
shes a good mom? did i hear thar rite? if u call cussing at her kids like a sailor and lettin n-e an everyone watch her kids a good mom then by all means she a great mom lmfao yea right she might have custody of her kids that dont make her mom of the year
CONCERNED

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2010
Yes I agree with everyone I know her to and she needs to quit worrying about which guy shes gonna get with next and worry about being a full time mom that has to provide for 4 kids. Its easy when you make the babies but hard on them when you cant give them what they really need in life..not just clothes what about cars and a good college education for ALL of them...I seriously dont think thats ever been on her mind. She cant expect the state to do everything for them
Get a life

Huntington, WV

#16 Dec 8, 2010
H town hoe wrote:
well i know cuz i have screwed her and she gets down wit anyone. shes just as nasty as bitches get. if i was her kid id be real embarrised to admit to n e one that she was my mom. an another thing how do all you p/o get off acting like you know who she messes wit..i mean were you all in the room watching???? just cuz she "said" she has 2 diff babydads dosnt mean its true so quit being dumbasses and realize p/o lie everyday
Oviously you are just jealous of her because she DOES know who her babies daddies is. That is Dennis Mcfeeley and John Lawson. No, she does not sleep around with anyone and she is far from being nasty. May be you need to look in your own back door before you state LIES about some.
GetYourFactsStra ight

Huntington, WV

#17 Dec 8, 2010
I'm glad you idiots know more about my life than I do. You sit on her running your mouth about me like you know me...but don't even have the balls to put your name. That's cool though, I'm not even stressing it.I could honestly care less what you have to say about me, but when you bring my kids into the situation, it's a whole different ball game.*H-town hoe- First of all...Please the next time you get on here trying to degrade me, atleast pull out the webster and check your spelling. Your grammar needs some refreshing too. 2nd of all... Dennis and John are my kids father...Were you in the room watching when they were conceived? And 3rd... The people that matter to me and know me personally, know that dumbass people like you do lie.**Sum real truth- No one except my family or day care watches my kids. To you I may not be mother of the year, but to my kids I am. And that's all that matters to me.** Concerned- My kids have all they could want and need plus some. And as for a car for them, that's not something I will be worring about anytime soon, considering my oldest son is only 9. To whoever else is worried about my personal life- If you dont like the way I live my life and take care of my children..then get over it! I do my best to be the best mom that I can be! I live my life for my kids and no one else!
CONCERNED

Charleston, WV

#18 Dec 8, 2010
Well from what I hear ONE of your babies dads wants a paternity test cause hes not even convinced either that they are his. And secondly I dont doubt one bit your kids have everything they want and need and plus some more b/c Im sure they got all that off the backs of hard working West Virginians cause you couldn't provide for them like an average person. Its hard to think most of the people on here are all saying the same things so obv theres some truth to it...so in all honesty they all cant be idiots. lol And also if you lived a better life and wernt so easy maybe people wouldnt have bad things to say about you. Your a perfect example of why people think West Virginians are so SKANKY
Sun real truth

Charleston, WV

#19 Dec 8, 2010
looks to me like u need to check your spelling to..an i think your kids dads need to make u have a DNA test wit everyone of them kids cus i kno sum shit would really hit the fan then....its shady that u would expect a man to pay child support and be there for "his" kids when they aint even his so think bout it
IDIOTS

Huntington, WV

#20 Dec 8, 2010
And which of her babies daddies would that be? And If that ONE really wants a DNA what is he waiting on? I am sure she would be glad to give him one. And just like you said...from what you "HEAR"...you don't even know Lisa. All you know is the bullshit that someone told you. Why are you up in someones business that you don't even know? Your a perfect example of why people think West Virginias are so SKANKY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That feller selling drugs beside the road 1 hr Hmmm 11
Dirty Nurse 1 hr Not just a rumor 11
Sniffing panties 1 hr McLovin 2
Was Willie Nelson ever young? 1 hr Vlad 4
Alyssa newton 1 hr unknown 2
City screwing Comcast with new franchise agreement 1 hr Wifey 86
Where are all the hookers? 2 hr ESTIL 11
Buy your assault rifle today 3 hr MarkJ- 129
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 4 hr Huntingtons finest 33
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 5 hr Phantom 16