First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Sep 13

Portage, MI

#92 Sep 29, 2013
KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
<quoted text>i have no idea?...seriously....now i'm prejudice. "i'm stereotyping"

....gawd.... spoken like a true liberal.

k. u ready ....brace urself....dont faint. its a very a simple CONSERVATIVE concept:
to u & all the gov't assisted bums thats lives at northcott or any other low income housing for more than 2 years....

procreation is not a trade or skill.... & welfare is NOT a career.

....u r a burden on society & our economic growth.
earn a living or check out.
Like I said I work 6 days a week Ty very much
1 post removed

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#94 Sep 29, 2013
J-watts wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong wrong wrong I pay 300 a month Ty and my electric by my self and extra for food so again your very wrong and so I don't do drugs all my money is tied up I'm my baby girl which is two by the way and I pay for all her clothes no help so again another point to prove u wrong
u wuld have nvr qualified for a $300 apartment if u had not had ur "baby girl" first.
stop foolin.... u love playin house on sumone elses dime..even if it means marcum terrace is home.

....get an education.

Level 1

Location hidden

#95 Sep 29, 2013
no excuses

Portage, MI

#96 Sep 29, 2013
KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
no excuses
I did gave her first ty

Portage, MI

#97 Sep 29, 2013
KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
no excuses
I pay all my bills Ty stop jumping my ass, u work my ass everyday I don't sit on my ass

Portage, MI

#98 Sep 29, 2013
KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
no excuses
I work my ass every day 6 days a damn week and take care of my daughter by myself ! F off u don't know anything

Portage, MI

#99 Sep 29, 2013
KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
no excuses
And I'm not making excuses I'm defending myself

Level 1

Location hidden

#100 Sep 29, 2013
J-watts wrote:
<quoted text>
ur young.

how young r u?
Raymond

Ona, WV

#101 Sep 29, 2013
J-watts wrote:
<quoted text>
This ain't about you or the other azzholes. Its about a bunch of Boogs gettin shot by another Boog. I would personally like to see it happen more often. I also read where they want to move this bunch out to Wayne. I can't wait.
1 post removed
Go Browns

Columbus, OH

#103 Sep 29, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> The rich white kids still have daddy's money.When they grow up then they will be the ones robbing old ppl.I live in the city and haven't a problem walking around.I'm a small white girl.My boyfriend is also.We work everyday.Its not the race its the human.
Hahaha Honey Go take a walk on the East side of Cleveland and let's see how quickly that attitude changes.It looks like a bomb was dropped!

Level 1

Location hidden

#104 Sep 29, 2013
^^^lmao^^^
Ashlee

United States

#105 Sep 30, 2013
Liberals always resort to name calling when they try backing up their ridiculous ideologies.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#106 Sep 30, 2013
Ashlee wrote:
Liberals always resort to name calling when they try backing up their ridiculous ideologies.
Thats because they know they're wrong but just dont care.It therefore makes them angry and they resort to name calling.It especially prevails on the liberal MSNBC and with their constituents(liberal voters).
1 post removed

Level 1

Location hidden

#108 Sep 30, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you just ignore the name calling from your side or are you just too dumb to recognize it?
do u ignore the name calling, ignorance & hate towards ppl of faith? or r u just too dumb to reckognize it???

u hate all the ppl who post on these streams of race & religion.... yet, u have an overwhelming & ridicuous need to seek theae streams out. what a half wit...mayb u shuld seek out streams w/like minded ppl. ppl u have something in common with.

oh wait. thats rite. u cant. no body is quite as dumb as u r.
2 posts removed
Ptawillis

Huntington, WV

#111 Apr 2, 2016
I lived there from 1959 to 1973 with my family of 5 kids. It was a good place to raise a family. My mom and dad were happy there. There were so many kids to play with and so many close loving friendships. Went to Simms Elementary, OLEY Jr. And HHS. This was my neighborhood and I will miss it as all my good memories are fading away. I had my first kiss there and fell in love there. Time marches on. Goodbye Northcott you will always be a part of my life.
Stephen Lawrence

Charleston, WV

#112 Apr 2, 2016
Ptawillis wrote:
I lived there from 1959 to 1973 with my family of 5 kids. It was a good place to raise a family. My mom and dad were happy there. There were so many kids to play with and so many close loving friendships. Went to Simms Elementary, OLEY Jr. And HHS. This was my neighborhood and I will miss it as all my good memories are fading away. I had my first kiss there and fell in love there. Time marches on. Goodbye Northcott you will always be a part of my life.
You sound sincere...this is for you.
https://youtu.be/wXH1G38AvFs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonathan Legg (JonJon) 53 min Midland Momma 1
Clothing vouchers 3 hr Wonder 1
Beard Care in Huntington? (Feb '15) 3 hr The Mountain 14
Suck On This Government Epic Fail ! 3 hr State Police 8
Teays Valley Krogers 4 hr State Police 30
America Held Hostage Day 180 4 hr We elect 19
Caught 14 yo stepson peeping at me (Apr '12) 4 hr Ant95 123
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 15 hr letgokkk 56

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web