|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, have you ever seen these blacks shoot a gun? They can't hit the broad side of a barn.
LOL True. Turn them upside down and holler yo bitch!

Since: Sep 13

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Honesty the best policy wrote:
The HPD doesn't really care about what goes on at Northcott Court or Marcum Terrace, Their just waiting for them to kill each other off so they just have to bring in the body bags and be done with them.
That's not cool I I've lived in marcum terrace for two years now , I don't like living there but it's not a choice . I'm a hard worker and a mother .
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

J-watts wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not cool I I've lived in marcum terrace for two years now , I don't like living there but it's not a choice . I'm a hard worker and a mother .
Just out of curiosity are you white with bi-racial children? If so, you should have known the history of black men running off and not taking responsibility. You've made your bed. Your kids deserve better though.Get out of town and find a better place to raise them or at least try hud and find a house away from any project.The children will be exposed to the wrong elements growing up there.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Gun Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, have you ever seen these blacks shoot a gun? They can't hit the broad side of a barn.
lmaoo^^^
DevilzAdvocate

Tuscaloosa, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

I see you have totally avoided the punctuation tax! Yeah you!
necker pecks wrote:
For all the retards out here who keep posting stuff about this place I live here and havent had any problems with anyone walked outside at 3am 4 am to smoke a cig. i dont smoke in my trashy apartment nobody has ever even acted like they were anything but nice and yes there are a few people here who drink 40s or whatever but whats that got to do with anything its not you thank God for that its not me thank God so if you drive by here and see someone out at 1pm or 2pm dont just assume they dont work i live on Hal Greer and everyone in my building works maybe someones enjoying a day off and having a beer or maybe there an alcoholic either way its THERE BUISNESS we dont drive by your house or trailer or box and say hey theres this Idiot having a cookout and drinking a beer or talking to loud and im so scared why dont they put up a privacy fence they scared my grandmother. Im just sayin NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS GET A LIFE OR GIRLFRIEND BOYFRIEND Whatever you prefer just stop putting down any housing units they are here for a reason to take care of the very people you talk about. thank you no need to respond just take it like a man or woman whatever you are and leave other peoples lifes out off your computer......
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

If people haven't noticed drugs are in the country and the city.Not just low income apartments.The lil rich kids are buying the stuff.Also white ppl sell dope to so get off the black ppl are the only dealers.Stupid .
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

the hood wrote:
About 40 years ago the HOOD as you want to call it was mostly white. My grandparents lived there for years. And yes he worked full time , but back then everyone had large famillys. They had 5 kids and that was a good place to live then. I went to simmis school for 6 yrs. and the neighborhood was mixed races and the homes were all full with working people. You could walk up to 18th st and rural ave and all the houses was well kept and kids were playing together. It was hard but it seemed everyone got along and there were no drugs or troble like there is now. It took about 20 years for the area to get to were it is now, and it will take about that to turn it around. We need to get jobs back into the city and people working together to turn this around. Quite bitching and call your mayor and report drugs or houses that need torn down. We need to get buisness back in the city limit so we can turn this place around. And yes i work. And yes I keep contact with neighbors and we do report houses that need torn down and areas that need attenetion. Work together and we can turn this city around block by block, business and good paying jobs.
I saw an elder lady on the news a few months ago tell this story about it being good familys of mixed races living side by side and getting along. Thank you for sharing.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Wow wrote:
If people haven't noticed drugs are in the country and the city.Not just low income apartments.The lil rich kids are buying the stuff.Also white ppl sell dope to so get off the black ppl are the only dealers.Stupid .
Ah hell, are you sure? LOL The big difference is rich kids dont commit murder for those drugs. WE have a major BLACK PROBLEM.Nation wide.Visit one of the cities and walk through their neighborhoods and see how well your buddy system works.If you live to tell about it that is.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

whatnowwhat wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw an elder lady on the news a few months ago tell this story about it being good familys of mixed races living side by side and getting along. Thank you for sharing.
Problem with your good intentions is the blacks are to stupid and wicked to assist the police with cleaning it up.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah hell, are you sure? LOL The big difference is rich kids dont commit murder for those drugs. WE have a major BLACK PROBLEM.Nation wide.Visit one of the cities and walk through their neighborhoods and see how well your buddy system works.If you live to tell about it that is.
The rich white kids still have daddy's money.When they grow up then they will be the ones robbing old ppl.I live in the city and haven't a problem walking around.I'm a small white girl.My boyfriend is also.We work everyday.Its not the race its the human.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text> The rich white kids still have daddy's money.When they grow up then they will be the ones robbing old ppl.I live in the city and haven't a problem walking around.I'm a small white girl.My boyfriend is also.We work everyday.Its not the race its the human.
BS... you havent been to the major cities and walked through those neighborhoods. And the rich white kids will be using daddys money to get a college ed., not robbing old ladies.Thats reserved for poor white trash pill heads.But at least they dont shoot em like the blacks do. If you cant see we have a major black on black homicide problem you're either stupid, politically correct or a liar.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

<quoted text>
BS... you havent been to the major cities and walked through those neighborhoods. And the rich white kids will be using daddys money to get a college ed., not robbing old ladies.Thats reserved for poor white trash pill heads.But at least they dont shoot em like the blacks do. If you cant see we have a major black on black homicide problem you're either stupid, politically correct or a liar.
We do have black on black homicide problem.I have lived in a major city i had no reason to walk the streets alone there.It was people not the skin color.I agree we have black people from other states selling death here.I see it . Maybe the state will legalize pot.Try to bring the crime down and get rid of pills and all the other crap.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text> We do have black on black homicide problem.I have lived in a major city i had no reason to walk the streets alone there.It was people not the skin color.I agree we have black people from other states selling death here.I see it . Maybe the state will legalize pot.Try to bring the crime down and get rid of pills and all the other crap.
Its worth a try i suppose but i wonder if those strong addictions can be overcome.Im beginning to think its all a scam.Politicians own stock in pharmaceutical companies and they're making a killing.Law enforcement likewise with the confenscation of personal property with every bust. I have personally watched the law sit and watch a drug house and when the buyers leave they would pull them over and take their vehicles,etc while allowing the dealers to continue in business for yrs before busting them.Even then it was only after the neighborhood demanded a sit down with the detectives. Everyones making money off these dealers.Doctors,pharmaceutical companies,politicians,law enforcement(funding for equipment),and the state which doesnt have to give them welfare or foodstamps because they're making a living by selling.
Its a damn scam is what it is.
Truth

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Do you know why black people hold their guns side ways....because that is how it came in the box!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

^^^roflmfao!!!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Truth wrote:
Do you know why black people hold their guns side ways....because that is how it came in the box!
LOL

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

J-watts wrote:
<quoted text>
u live n marcum terrace for 2 years but dont like it?? then MOVE. pay ur own bills.... buy ur iwn place instead of letting tax payers take care of u.

u have no choice?? u had a choice to take birth control, u had a choice to have/not have sex, u had a choice to get educated .... mayb work harder (work 2 jobs) nstead of wasting ur time spreadin ur leggs & gettin pregnant.

always playn the victim.

u had too much idle time on ur hands- sleepin around, having babies. u shuld've been working. a productive member of society. ppl like u? get ur broke a$$es knocked up on purpose cuz u wanna play house while sumone else foots ur bills. bs. u lazy ho. bet ur "nails r painted & hair did". what about ur car? govt tax $'s buy that for u too? or just pay for the repairs si u can have "that dependable vehicle so u can drive back & forth to ur minimum wage job"

u have choices. & u chose the lazy do-less choice. & u still have choices.... dont like what we provide for ur lazy do nothing but get knocked up broke ass? then MOVE. buy ur own place & pay for it with ur own money. & stop making babies when u dont even kno how to provide for urself.

save ur invitations, taxpayers dont do pity parties.... ur pathetic. u dont have a choice ....lmaooo. yea, its ur story -tell it how u want. but conservatives aint buyin the bs ur sellin.

bum
parabol

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
<quoted text>
u live n marcum terrace for 2 years but dont like it?? then MOVE. pay ur own bills.... buy ur iwn place instead of letting tax payers take care of u.
u have no choice?? u had a choice to take birth control, u had a choice to have/not have sex, u had a choice to get educated .... mayb work harder (work 2 jobs) nstead of wasting ur time spreadin ur leggs & gettin pregnant.
always playn the victim.
u had too much idle time on ur hands- sleepin around, having babies. u shuld've been working. a productive member of society. ppl like u? get ur broke a$$es knocked up on purpose cuz u wanna play house while sumone else foots ur bills. bs. u lazy ho. bet ur "nails r painted & hair did". what about ur car? govt tax $'s buy that for u too? or just pay for the repairs si u can have "that dependable vehicle so u can drive back & forth to ur minimum wage job"
u have choices. & u chose the lazy do-less choice. & u still have choices.... dont like what we provide for ur lazy do nothing but get knocked up broke ass? then MOVE. buy ur own place & pay for it with ur own money. & stop making babies when u dont even kno how to provide for urself.
save ur invitations, taxpayers dont do pity parties.... ur pathetic. u dont have a choice ....lmaooo. yea, its ur story -tell it how u want. but conservatives aint buyin the bs ur sellin.
bum
Wow, you are nothing but a stuck up bit ch. I guess your life is just perfect huh. Who the hell are you to judge this woman. Just because she has children doesn't mean that all she did was sleep around. You have no idea what her circumstances are, or what has happened to her. You sit behind some fake name and talk down to people because it makes you feel better about yourself, when actually, you know that you are a miserable waste of good oxygen. Grow up, this is not high school. Quit trying to put others down so you can feel better about yourself. It's hasn't worked yet. Oh, and by the way, when you insult someone, you should use proper spelling and grammar. Otherwise, it makes you look like a total moron.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

parabol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are nothing but a stuck up bit ch. I guess your life is just perfect huh. Who the hell are you to judge this woman. Just because she has children doesn't mean that all she did was sleep around. You have no idea what her circumstances are, or what has happened to her. You sit behind some fake name and talk down to people because it makes you feel better about yourself, when actually, you know that you are a miserable waste of good oxygen. Grow up, this is not high school. Quit trying to put others down so you can feel better about yourself. It's hasn't worked yet. Oh, and by the way, when you insult someone, you should use proper spelling and grammar. Otherwise, it makes you look like a total moron.
But then again, maybe they're right on the money.You know differently?
parabol

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

<quoted text>
But then again, maybe they're right on the money.You know differently?
You're right. I don't know differently, but I don't believe people should judge people they don't know. I do have family that live there. They do not receive any government assistance because they make too much money. They also pay the max rent there. They are few and far between, but there are some good people living there. Some folks just fall on hard times and need places like Marcum Terrace to get back on their feet again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
amber n cremeans 15 min nasty 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 17 min Mgtn Res 53,904
Justin and Jaimie Roberts Junkies 18 min TRUTH 17
Goodwills 19 min garbage 2
anonymous head 22 min ????? 2
hooker named Morgan 40 min tired of it all 1
Fake id 1 hr Marcus Limps 4
East end thief's (Nov '13) 2 hr Amber 1,374
morris bldg fire 5 hr Jethro 15
who got shot by hpd last night? 5 hr jackson 52
•••
•••
•••
•••