Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

jennie wrote:
I had to move out of there too many shootings .i love my son that i was scared for his life wen he played on the play ground so i kept him in so he wouldn't get shot.
When was the last two shootings in northcott?
ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

West end is no better......paved ninth street west hahahahaha
babymomma

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Who killed deezy
Slutty buddy

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Northcott Court should be blown up & all the trash that lIves there should be burnt up with it.
Tiff

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

worried mom wrote:
My daughter is 9 and from a small town and she just moved in there with her father. Her name is angel and I love her very much. I can only hope n pray that she is ok there. I've heard so many crazy things and I know 1st hand what living in the projects is like. So please pray 4 my little one until this custody battle is over, and I can bring her home where she belongs. Sincerely a worried mom.
Didnt you live in goverment appts/ projects when father gained custody and if you was not on all kinds of drugs she might not of been took away
Ann

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

What happened to jennifer not seen her for a few days
jen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

The shootings was last yr wen i lived there one behind my apartment. then in front dudes wit guns running thru there all the time
Bikers are Trash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

I say have the cops stop responding to northcott. Let the morons destroy themselves. Darwinism.......
The

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I lived in Northcott Court over 55 years ago with my working father and my mother. There were 7 of us children. It was all white back then and Washington Courtt was all black. Both neighborhoods were respectable and the people were good folks. What happened since then? It is very sad that it has gone so bad. All the kids living there went to school and church. We all played together and had no problems. I remember it as a wonderful place to live. No welfare, food stamps or drugs.
1 post removed
justice

Thaxton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

If anyone has any info bout the murder of chop on Thursday july25th at 1am at poppys or Esau or cream involvement please contact HPD! Justice will be served!
going down

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

there went the neighborhood.
1 post removed
concerned

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

who was shot and why?
SannDigger

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

concerned wrote:
who was shot and why?
Just a guess here, but I'm going to say drug dealers or users shot over drugs or money.
going down

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

prolly a bunch o jiggas
jen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Another shooting
Racist with Guns

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

going down wrote:
prolly a bunch o jiggas
It was a bunch of Detroit chimps acting stupidly.
2 posts removed

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

BEENEY88 wrote:
I LIVE IN NORTHCOTT COURT APARTMENTS WITH MY SON AND DAUGHTER! I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH NO ONE! ALSO THEY ARE TEARING DOWN THESE APARTMENTS WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS! I WILL BE IN PHASE ONE AND WILL BE MOVING NEXT SPRING OR SUMMER!!
get a job and move your kids now you lazy f***. That place has always been a dangerous place get your kids out!
Racist with Guns

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Honesty the best policy wrote:
The HPD doesn't really care about what goes on at Northcott Court or Marcum Terrace, Their just waiting for them to kill each other off so they just have to bring in the body bags and be done with them.
Sounds like a good plan. Except for the fact they will ruin the city before that happens. It would be like having roaches in your house . Your waiting for the roaches to kill each other and they do to some point but in the end your over run with roaches. Same with these violent blacks.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Gotta admit, blacks have taken up a new outdoor sport formerly reserved for rednecks.COONHUNTIN
Gun Owner

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Gotta admit, blacks have taken up a new outdoor sport formerly reserved for rednecks.COONHUNTIN
Lmao, have you ever seen these blacks shoot a gun? They can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of94
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
boyfriend keeps wedding pictures after the divorce 10 min Lindy Ann 21
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min fitness-guru 51,522
East end thief's (Nov '13) 15 min Kim 918
Why is Shae Goldie Bailey in jail 24 min Juice 5
ashley furguson 29 min Juice 2
rn at rescare.. kinda short, chubby, lill older 34 min Haha 5
rt 60 walmart 40 min bertha 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000