wondering

Hurricane, WV

#24 Mar 4, 2013
jennie wrote:
I had to move out of there too many shootings .i love my son that i was scared for his life wen he played on the play ground so i kept him in so he wouldn't get shot.
When was the last two shootings in northcott?
ha ha

United States

#25 Mar 4, 2013
West end is no better......paved ninth street west hahahahaha
babymomma

Huntington, WV

#26 Apr 9, 2013
Who killed deezy
Slutty buddy

Gallipolis, OH

#27 Apr 12, 2013
Northcott Court should be blown up & all the trash that lIves there should be burnt up with it.
Tiff

Richmond, VA

#28 Jun 23, 2013
worried mom wrote:
My daughter is 9 and from a small town and she just moved in there with her father. Her name is angel and I love her very much. I can only hope n pray that she is ok there. I've heard so many crazy things and I know 1st hand what living in the projects is like. So please pray 4 my little one until this custody battle is over, and I can bring her home where she belongs. Sincerely a worried mom.
Didnt you live in goverment appts/ projects when father gained custody and if you was not on all kinds of drugs she might not of been took away
Ann

Lynchburg, VA

#29 Jun 26, 2013
What happened to jennifer not seen her for a few days
jen

United States

#30 Jun 26, 2013
The shootings was last yr wen i lived there one behind my apartment. then in front dudes wit guns running thru there all the time
Bikers are Trash

Clarksburg, IN

#31 Jun 27, 2013
I say have the cops stop responding to northcott. Let the morons destroy themselves. Darwinism.......
The

Lincolnton, NC

#32 Jul 22, 2013
I lived in Northcott Court over 55 years ago with my working father and my mother. There were 7 of us children. It was all white back then and Washington Courtt was all black. Both neighborhoods were respectable and the people were good folks. What happened since then? It is very sad that it has gone so bad. All the kids living there went to school and church. We all played together and had no problems. I remember it as a wonderful place to live. No welfare, food stamps or drugs.
1 post removed
justice

Lovingston, VA

#34 Jul 31, 2013
If anyone has any info bout the murder of chop on Thursday july25th at 1am at poppys or Esau or cream involvement please contact HPD! Justice will be served!
going down

Chesapeake, OH

#35 Sep 24, 2013
there went the neighborhood.
1 post removed
concerned

Hamlin, WV

#37 Sep 24, 2013
who was shot and why?
SannDigger

Huntington, WV

#38 Sep 24, 2013
concerned wrote:
who was shot and why?
Just a guess here, but I'm going to say drug dealers or users shot over drugs or money.
going down

Chesapeake, OH

#39 Sep 24, 2013
prolly a bunch o jiggas
jen

United States

#40 Sep 24, 2013
Another shooting
Racist with Guns

New York, NY

#41 Sep 25, 2013
going down wrote:
prolly a bunch o jiggas
It was a bunch of Detroit chimps acting stupidly.
2 posts removed

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

United States

#44 Sep 25, 2013
BEENEY88 wrote:
I LIVE IN NORTHCOTT COURT APARTMENTS WITH MY SON AND DAUGHTER! I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH NO ONE! ALSO THEY ARE TEARING DOWN THESE APARTMENTS WITHIN THE NEXT 5 YEARS! I WILL BE IN PHASE ONE AND WILL BE MOVING NEXT SPRING OR SUMMER!!
get a job and move your kids now you lazy f***. That place has always been a dangerous place get your kids out!
Racist with Guns

New York, NY

#45 Sep 25, 2013
Honesty the best policy wrote:
The HPD doesn't really care about what goes on at Northcott Court or Marcum Terrace, Their just waiting for them to kill each other off so they just have to bring in the body bags and be done with them.
Sounds like a good plan. Except for the fact they will ruin the city before that happens. It would be like having roaches in your house . Your waiting for the roaches to kill each other and they do to some point but in the end your over run with roaches. Same with these violent blacks.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#46 Sep 25, 2013
Gotta admit, blacks have taken up a new outdoor sport formerly reserved for rednecks.COONHUNTIN
Gun Owner

New York, NY

#47 Sep 25, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Gotta admit, blacks have taken up a new outdoor sport formerly reserved for rednecks.COONHUNTIN
Lmao, have you ever seen these blacks shoot a gun? They can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martin on Drugs 4 min Tired30 181
misty dawn pauley (Mar '13) 27 min PhilipScott 38
carl gothard 43 min Dixie normus 7
Martin/Lemaster - Shame on the police and prose... 1 hr explain 45
Mary Simpkins not only looks like a rat... 1 hr shegotmetoo 1
Lifehouse Overdoses 1 hr Johnny Atkins 82
Mayor Williams 3 hr The Next Mayor Wi... 8
Should I ever show up naked beating on your doo... 8 hr explain 37
martin shoot 9 hr MarkJ 94
Holderby Shooting 9 hr paul 66