Justice in Cabell County Family Court-Reporters Welcome

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Mira

UAE

#1 Mar 4, 2010
I would like to invite any reporter who has a good conscious and is interested in getting the truth out to follow up the -most fraudulent, discriminatory case in Cabell County. It has been going on since 2004. Since then, I have moved away from Huntington which I loved dearly and still have fond memories. However, the case is still an open case with so many allegations being allowed to be brought up to the court. So much of Cabell County tax payers money is being wasted --including mine. I still own a home in Huntington.
Please help...I have been presecuted based on my religious beliefs and gender.
Pursuit of happiness

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Mar 4, 2010
Cabell County family court is a miserable joke. In my many years of dealing with the Honorable Judge Anderson, I've learned that the outcome, regardless of the facts, are based solely on his mood at the time you walk into his court. If your his first case of the day, your lucky. A few cases later in the morning his obvious agitation has affected his decision making process. When he has decided that he has heard enough, court is over and you are immediately cut off. His patience is non-existent most of the time. Granted, family court is a stressful environment and a lot of people can't afford to hire an attorney every time they must go in front of him, but its a true roll of the dice no matter what facts or evidence you bring before him. He just wants you out of there and to get his day over with as fast as possible. I believe that he has forgotten that his decisions affect not only the parties in front of him, but also the children which he rarely takes into true consideration. Myself, I used to be a proud parent. I tried to do everything correctly and reasonably following the rules of the system. Because of my vindictive ex, and Anderson's lack of patience, and refusal to hear facts or read testimony, my relationship with my children has been far from ideal. My life as a dedicated parent who wants nothing more than their god given right to raise my children in a happy and healthy environment has been crushed time and time again. My ability to be an effective parent have been stripped away at a mear strike of his gavel. All I can say at this point is to use your right to vote to get him out of a position that he clearly doesn't have the temperament to be in. Good luck people of Cabell County. Because in his court, fairness and facts are not how he rules.
Mira

UAE

#3 Mar 5, 2010
You have just told my story and even got the judge's name correct. Why are we allowing this to go on in Cabell County? I used to stroungly trust the justice system, but have lost that trust with all the illegal and fraudulent matters that Anderson have been allowing in his court..just because he can. I have him on a court video attacking my religion and making decisions that are discriminatory.
I am looking for a local TV or newspaper reporter to dig his wrong doing and bring them out to the public, so he does not continue to sit on the bench.
So many families have been hurt emotionally and financially. This should not go on.
Taking on the System

Huntington, WV

#4 Mar 5, 2010
Mira wrote:
You have just told my story and even got the judge's name correct. Why are we allowing this to go on in Cabell County? I used to stroungly trust the justice system, but have lost that trust with all the illegal and fraudulent matters that Anderson have been allowing in his court..just because he can. I have him on a court video attacking my religion and making decisions that are discriminatory.
I am looking for a local TV or newspaper reporter to dig his wrong doing and bring them out to the public, so he does not continue to sit on the bench.
So many families have been hurt emotionally and financially. This should not go on.
It is not only the Cabell County Family Court that has problems, all the counties in Southern WV are exactly the same. I have been personally involved in a case that has been ongoing since 2007. It has now been filed to the WV Supreme Court. If more people would stand up for their rights and not be intimidated by the court system, changes could be made. What happens is that they break people, both financially and emotionally and they simply give up the fight. I will never stop fighting for the rights of good parents to have equal access to their children. Judges, any doctor involved and so called Guardian at litems (which are a total joke) make decisions supposedly based on the "best interest of the children", this is the farthest thing from the truth. Contact the Men and Women Against Discrimination of WV, they have a website. I am currently working on a campaign which I hope can be taken to all WV elected officials in the not to distant future. Those that are wronged in the Family Court System need to band together, both men and women.
Taking on the System

Huntington, WV

#5 Mar 5, 2010
Mira wrote:
The words following are such a great definition of the Family Court System.......Enter into the “Twilight Zone” of the Family Court System, a universe unto itself, where family court laws are created, violated, ignored; where capricious and arbitrary rulings and behaviors are the norm. It is a world gone insane, and those involved are denied
Respect, Dignity & Justice. There is another I will post here which is also so very true of the Family Court System
Mira

UAE

#6 Mar 7, 2010
I totally agree with you that,"those that are wronged in the Family Court System need to band together, both men and women." This behavior should not be tolerated. I have been fortunate to have the necessary resources to continue to fight, but what about those who have no means to fight back?

Thank you for the information of the Men & Women Against Discrimination in WV. I will contact them.

Let's continue the fight one judge at a time in order to help one family in WV at a time.

I believe strongly if we bring these family judges' misconduct out in the public eyes, they won't continue to abuse their power.

I will continue searching for the media to investigate and report the family courts of WV.

West Virginia is my adopted home. I am proud to say I am from West Virginia whereever I go.
We don't deserve to be treated this way by our own elected officials.
Taking on the System

Huntington, WV

#7 Mar 7, 2010
Mira wrote:
I totally agree with you that,"those that are wronged in the Family Court System need to band together, both men and women." This behavior should not be tolerated. I have been fortunate to have the necessary resources to continue to fight, but what about those who have no means to fight back?
Thank you for the information of the Men & Women Against Discrimination in WV. I will contact them.
Let's continue the fight one judge at a time in order to help one family in WV at a time.
I believe strongly if we bring these family judges' misconduct out in the public eyes, they won't continue to abuse their power.
I will continue searching for the media to investigate and report the family courts of WV.
West Virginia is my adopted home. I am proud to say I am from West Virginia whereever I go.
We don't deserve to be treated this way by our own elected officials.
The Men and Women Against Discrimination were successful last year by stopping four family court judges in the State of WV from being re-elected. If you are successful in getting the media involved in this situation, I would certainly appreciate hearing because I have been unable to get anyone on board for the corruption in this system. In the first place, they do not want to take on any controversial subject, in addition the Family Court System is the entire country is a secretive, closed door court system where ONE judge rules as they please. Until the voters that pay the salary for these judges step up to the plate there will never be any changes. People will complain over and over but when asked to sign their name to a petition or to take part in anything the standard answer is "I would rather not get involved".....thus the reason why the court system remains as it has always remained. Also, the legislature needs to know that many changes need to be made in the laws governing the family court system and those associated, psychologists, lawyers, etc.
A Dad

Slippery Rock, PA

#8 Mar 16, 2010
You told my story also. I have been trying to get full custody of my son ever since he was born. His mother went to prison (mind you I have never been in trouble with the law) and so I filed for full custody right away but by the time the court date came she was out and he let her keep full custody and just gave me more visitation. Ridiculous! My son has NO HOPE unless he gets away from his horrible mother. I will continue to fight for what is right for my child.
Taking on the System

Huntington, WV

#9 Mar 17, 2010
A Dad wrote:
You told my story also. I have been trying to get full custody of my son ever since he was born. His mother went to prison (mind you I have never been in trouble with the law) and so I filed for full custody right away but by the time the court date came she was out and he let her keep full custody and just gave me more visitation. Ridiculous! My son has NO HOPE unless he gets away from his horrible mother. I will continue to fight for what is right for my child.
Unless you continue to fight for your rights, things will never change. If possible for you to furnish your email, I would be happy to contact you and give you any assistance that I can.
Gene Gene

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Apr 5, 2010
You told my story also but mine has a twist to it. My son was 17 yrs old when a child from a 22 yr old was concieved and he was still 17 when the chid was born. Do you think it makes a difference to anyone that a 22 year old woman can go out and get pregnant by a 17 yr old boy and then take him to court for child support and nothing at all be said to her about the fact that he was a minor. We dont have a problem with the support of the baby but come on Judge Anderson. A minor is a minor and an adult is an adult.
Mira

UAE

#11 Apr 7, 2010
Are we going to sit around and wait for Judge Anderson to retire?
Cabell County citizens deserve better. It is about time the truth came out and we got a God fearing Judge on the bench!
Let's continue sharing our horror stories...I plan on writing a book about mine... it will be the best revenge.
Exactly

Summersville, WV

#12 Aug 25, 2010
I experienced this "temperament" today. I was cut off many times and I was the victim. I understand getting their side of the story, but everything felt so rushed that I knew almost immediately how the outcome would be. Guess I'll be getting a lawyer because otherwise everything is dismissed. It's like there was no concern as to how his decision would affect my life and he was so smug and condescending I actually felt like I was having to battle with him as well.
Been there

Glenwood, WV

#13 Aug 25, 2010
Family court any court you go in front of here in huntington.they already have their minds made up before you get in front of that judge.It is'nt about child support.Those case workers get a profit for ever child they take.They have a list of people wanting those kids.child support is only part of it.Those case workers lie.then put that child in foster care where they are abused far worst than you could ever believe.as you are paying child supportYes we do have to stand up for our rights.
I Know

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 25, 2010
I had a horrendous experience with Judge Anderson. Child welfare and safety is not as important as who has an atty and who's atty is best. I went into my final hearing with no atty representing me. Our final hearing had been delayed over and over and I could no longer afford the retainer. My ex husband had a good paying job and could afford his. I was not even allowed to present my information. Our final hearing lasted 5 minutes...literally! I feel a lot of men believe that the children ALWAYS go to the mother. That is NOT always the case and I'm living proof. There is no reason why I should not have my children. I'm not a drug addict, alcoholic, prostitute, nor have I ever been in trouble with the law. Plain and simple, I believe Anderson give my ex husband the kids because he was represented while I was not. I used to have a strong belief in our legal system until my experiences with Family Court. I think it all boils down to who knows who, and who has the most money. My ex didn't "win" custody of our children...he PAID for it. Someone else in another comment mentioned the Guardian Ad Litem. That is a joke too. She spends an hr with each parent, interviews a few people, then her opinion is given tremendous weight. I feel the Family Court here in Huntington is very corrupt and biased. What's sad, it's our children who pay for the bad decisions our judges make.
Exactly

Summersville, WV

#15 Aug 26, 2010
Exactly wrote:
I experienced this "temperament" today. I was cut off many times and I was the victim. I understand getting their side of the story, but everything felt so rushed that I knew almost immediately how the outcome would be. Guess I'll be getting a lawyer because otherwise everything is dismissed. It's like there was no concern as to how his decision would affect my life and he was so smug and condescending I actually felt like I was having to battle with him as well.
Mine actually pertained to a DVP, so evidence out-ways a few statements and if you're a good liar you can walk out untouched. I hope if something happens to me I get some sort of law named after me :\
Anonymous

Summersville, WV

#16 Aug 26, 2010
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine actually pertained to a DVP, so evidence out-ways a few statements and if you're a good liar you can walk out untouched. I hope if something happens to me I get some sort of law named after me :\
Ur just mad becure some man put u in ur place . GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#17 Aug 26, 2010
hahadummy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a moron with the writing abilities of a 2nd grader. Get off your mommy's computer and get back to watching Sesame Street.
Anonymous

Summersville, WV

#18 Aug 26, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a moron with the writing abilities of a 2nd grader. Get off your mommy's computer and get back to watching Sesame Street.
I was tryin to make a joke. its topix you cant take nething serious here. an if the thing didnt get passed in court then it must notta been that serious.
I know

Huntington, WV

#19 Aug 27, 2010
hahadummy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was tryin to make a joke. its topix you cant take nething serious here. an if the thing didnt get passed in court then it must notta been that serious.
That, my friend is where you are wrong. There have been many instances where people have been stalked, abused, and killed due to the lack of action taken by police departments and courts. Lack of action does NOT mean lack of evidence. Legal technicalities, a conniving/aggressive attorney, and/or a poor/biased judge can all play a role in the outcome of a hearing. I was not in an abusive situation, however, when I went to family court, I was not represented by an atty.(The hearing had been delayed so many times with "status hearings", I could no longer afford to pay and he excused himself as my counsel 2 weeks before my hearing) My ex husband DID have one though. I was NOT ALLOWED to present ANY of my evidence. My ex husbands atty was successfully able to BLOCK EVERYTHING. So stating that lack of action means lack of evidence is simply not true. That's just in my own personal situation. I've heard of many others as well.

Since: Aug 10

Staunton, VA

#20 Aug 27, 2010
hahadummy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope someone puts two in your chest and one in your head, shit head... and the same to your family, and then maybe burn your house to the ground... I'm not making threats, bur wouldn't it be ironic if it was perhaps one of your exes that did it... GO TO HELL, you get back in the barrel, cock sucker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion is BS 36 min Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 2
Huntington Ink (Jan '13) 1 hr htownchica89 28
Eldonna Pennington. Courtney Hardy 1 hr CLH 8
Kenny Brown 3 hr questioning 1
Calling all Detroit dark meat! 3 hr FedUp 3
Liberals say flag decals are racist. Lmao 3 hr Troll patrol 76
Hand outs to druggies 3 hr FedUp 9
•••
•••
Huntington Dating