regular

Huntington, WV

#1 May 4, 2013
anyone eat there? anyone know the owner Sheri grubbs? she's f*cken nasty!!!
concerned

Huntington, WV

#2 May 4, 2013
yeah I know her .. that whole place is nasty .. employees smoke cigarettes with gloves on then make your food .. no joke I got a ham sandwich and ate inside and it smelled like ciggs and the waitress smelled like she had just been in a cloud of death .. I'm not against smoking but I'm pretty sure health code states that you can't smoke inside for sure and definitely not with your gloves on .. hand washing is not important there I can't comfortably eat there after that I'm sorry but that place has went to he!!
regular

Huntington, WV

#3 May 4, 2013
yeah you are right they do smoke back there you can see them in the office from the go side counter

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 May 5, 2013
I worked there for two years and i can tell you EVERYONE that works there minus Jerry and TJ are strung out. Ive personally watched the owner Sheri snort Opana's off her desk. Cheryl the fatass with the mole that runs the to go side is the resident drug dealer supplying Pills,Crack,etc. My advice is go to Gino's they serve they exact same sandwich, and they probably dont use outdated meat and vegetable's like Cam's..
cams

Huntington, WV

#5 May 5, 2013
the place is fine. the food is fine. I haven't seen any of this stuff going on. the people are nice and get your order ready quickly. I can't complain.
Eater

Chesapeake, OH

#6 May 5, 2013
Locals say that place is to die for...I gave their classic ham sandwich a try. Very....average. Mediocre, if you will. Not completely terrible, but I definately won't be going back, not worth it.
BigBully

Charleston, WV

#7 May 5, 2013
I am a local and tried it one day for lunch. Nasty and $10. If I am going to spend $10 on lunch, it had better be good!
Voyer

Proctorville, OH

#8 May 5, 2013
The waitress is HOT! I might even eat her butt???
regular

Huntington, WV

#9 May 5, 2013
saul rosenburg wrote:
I worked there for two years and i can tell you EVERYONE that works there minus Jerry and TJ are strung out. Ive personally watched the owner Sheri snort Opana's off her desk. Cheryl the fatass with the mole that runs the to go side is the resident drug dealer supplying Pills,Crack,etc. My advice is go to Gino's they serve they exact same sandwich, and they probably dont use outdated meat and vegetable's like Cam's..
you say Jerry isn't strung out lmfao that's funny that guy is on food BAD he is the worst one there on drugs .. you "mr Rosenberg " are full of it! "Jerry not on dope .. that's a good one ..
and to the other post your food came quick because it was probably already made and had been sitting there for a while .. the food does taste alright if you can get past the fact all health codes are broke and hand washing policy is not inforced .. Sherri btw looks all drugged out .. always does and you can tell iys not hard to notice a crack [email protected] when you see one .. she's an ugly old bag with an attitude problem .. she needs to realize she nothing compared to what she use to be she use to be pretty till she got all strung out ..
regular

Huntington, WV

#10 May 5, 2013
Voyer wrote:
The waitress is HOT! I might even eat her butt???
probably could .. word around is if you go in on a good day she'll flash that thing around for ya .. I've seen couple of my boys leave her a $10 tip one time and she's all over him now lol only reason he goes is cuz he said "she takes good care of me " lol guess he does the rest out in his truck if ya know what I mean *wink wink * haha she must be easy cuz he's older than me and I'm 37 so them lil s!uts like there rubber worn haha
simple

Huntington, WV

#11 May 5, 2013
BigBully wrote:
I am a local and tried it one day for lunch. Nasty and $10. If I am going to spend $10 on lunch, it had better be good!
it is costy don't try the roast beef its skimpy no meat all slaw I tried to get my money back not to get a free ride only because I spent $4 on a slaw sandwich .. never again and the woman that owns the place was rude and was acting like I was trying to to butt rape her or something .. crazy!!

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 May 6, 2013
regular wrote:
<quoted text>
you say Jerry isn't strung out lmfao that's funny that guy is on food BAD he is the worst one there on drugs .. you "mr Rosenberg " are full of it! "Jerry not on dope .. that's a good one ..
and to the other post your food came quick because it was probably already made and had been sitting there for a while .. the food does taste alright if you can get past the fact all health codes are broke and hand washing policy is not inforced .. Sherri btw looks all drugged out .. always does and you can tell iys not hard to notice a crack [email protected] when you see one .. she's an ugly old bag with an attitude problem .. she needs to realize she nothing compared to what she use to be she use to be pretty till she got all strung out ..
I didnt know people who were on parole and got random drug tested, Could be as strung out as your making him sound. Lmao i call bullshit.
2 posts removed
Tausha

Huntington, WV

#15 Jun 16, 2013
I have a friend that is related to Tim and sherry. And Tim and Sherry act Ike they don't even exist. He made a big thing about keeping in touch with his brothers kids the one that died and then none of the family ever kept in touch with them.
hammy

Powellton, WV

#16 Jul 20, 2013
any place that hires meth heads that have tried to kill their kids should be banned
Mr j

Huntington, WV

#17 Jan 26, 2015
saul rosenburg wrote:
<quoted text> I didnt know people who were on parole and got random drug tested, Could be as strung out as your making him sound. Lmao i call bullshit.
Also a former employee, I don't call bullshit, their all doing shit of some form or another, some of the nastiest, greedyest people I have ever met. You would think they would appreciate a regular customer right?? Hell no they sit in the back and bitch about you being cheapskates and that your lucky your not spending ten per sandwich... Complaining was a constant, if you weren't their favorite you were the first to know BC everyone treated you like crap, and act like they're doing you a favor by paying you what's owed to you even though some volunteer work is manditory... Hands down everything that you hear about this shit whole is absoloutly truth I SURVIVED luckily BC I'm already crazy but they took it to a whole new level
Observer

Stuarts Draft, VA

#18 Jan 26, 2015
I give that place a thumbs up because there are no kneegars working there. Nobody wants them stinky p.o.s. around food. Enough to turn a man's stomach.
patty

Bladensburg, MD

#19 Jan 29, 2015
They used to be good. I agree the place has gone to hell. Overpriced... Just like jims it sucks people just have memories of how it used to be. It'd never make it in a bigger area
To be honest

United States

#20 Feb 1, 2015
That are disgusting. They smoke in the back office with their gloves on they go straight back to making food. If the health department was to pop up unexpectedly they would be shut down for sure. They don't store the food properly at right temp or anything its truly scary that they serve half the stuff they do. Sherri is so tight with money due to her habit. It's not a safe place to eat in my opinion. Only because I know what happens behind the counter. I wouldn't feed my dog that crap.
BillMacintire

Powellton, WV

#21 Feb 2, 2015
I worked with TJ not at cam ham but he's a decent guy, his gf works there with him the one with the big butt. I think those two are ok
someone that knows

South Boston, VA

#22 Feb 2, 2015
Nasty nasty nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gdotte girls 6 min Gonnagetthem 4
Ron Halcombe 50 min whiteboy 6
theives in guyandotte (May '12) 57 min Thirves 36
East end break-ins 1 hr Gonnagetthem 65
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,484
It's Friday Robin 2 hr EdwardWayneWaling... 9
marshall football 2 hr Ironsides 60

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages