Tiny Tim

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Obviously not watching good enough. You know how much drugs are moved thru altizer? You all had a HUGE dealer on 3rd street few years ago and none of you idiots even knew it. You all thought he was a normal 9-5 kinda guy.
get a life

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

If some of you people knew what your family members do.He is a good person.A great dad.Drugs all over Huntington so maybe watch the whole town.I've known him for a very long time.Not all of us are on anything. YOU PEOPLE THINK YOUR PERFECT?I doubt that it.
Really

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

You are wanting to pick on this man that just moved there and not even giving him a chance? I know at least 4 big dealers in that area, that look like your normal neighbor that goes to work everyday and comes home to be with their family! When in reality while he's gone, the woman sells out of the house and makes runs!! It's part of life now in this area, it's everywhere! It's very saddening, but the police are aware, I just don't think they care, it's become to overwhelming for them!
Just wondering

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

First I want to make it clear,I don't live anywhere near altizer but I googled the west end drug bust and what this guy is accused of is pretty serious stuff. Lets say now he isn't dealing anymore he was arrested sept the 4th I think it said. The thing I'm wondering is if he ratted on people bigger than him and if so will there be violence? If iwas a neighbor that would be my concern he didn't stay in jail very long. Something to think about.
Rabbits Foot

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

He was driving a big white cadillac. He was in jail and was bonded out, but he will have to stand trial. His son did live with him, but I doubt beautifying is his son, just someone pretending to be. Why do these "good" people keep making these so called "bad decisions" over and over and over. This was not his first rodeo. Just a quick trick to get money without working a real job. Yea, supporting his kids with his drug money. That is a real daddy????
Truth is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

First of all i have seen so called dads,he is a good father.He has woked and in the military.I also heard he has a cancer.Do you think maybe he was and i said was trying to save money for his kids if he was to pass away.No he's not violent.The news make more than it was.I have known him a long time and he is NOT a snitch.By the way he isn't supporting his kids with drug money.The man served in the military.There is VA benifits for his children and him.For the ones that think they know it all you don't.He has not been in trouble over and over get your facts right.People change.I guess the ones that are gonna judge are gonna stay miserable .

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

LOL
beautifying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Rabbits Foot wrote:
He was driving a big white cadillac. He was in jail and was bonded out, but he will have to stand trial. His son did live with him, but I doubt beautifying is his son, just someone pretending to be. Why do these "good" people keep making these so called "bad decisions" over and over and over. This was not his first rodeo. Just a quick trick to get money without working a real job. Yea, supporting his kids with his drug money. That is a real daddy????
no I'm his daughter
Rabbits Foot

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

They all change when they see the jail cell door being slammed in their face! Sad that a former military man would stoop to selling drugs to add to his income. What about all the lives that are being ruined from him selling the drugs? What about all the families who are suffering because he is out there selling to their sons, daughters, wives, mothers, etc. Oh yes, he is a very good man!!! If he is an example of a good man, I would hate to see what a bad man looks like! I have been a victim of a drug addicted family member and this man and all the others like him who are selling to these addicts should be shipped off to a remote island in the middle of the ocean and left to survive!

Keep singing the praises of these dealers, folks and you will one day find yourselves in my shoes.
info

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Ya'll are right, people do change.. I'm a recovering addict with 15 months clean. Yes, I got clean by going to jail & getting a 2nd chance. With that said, I live within 50ft from this house & I recognize exactly what's going there. Unfortunately, I also recognize some of the 'clients' that frequently visit. The sad part is the children, that have to travel with these people. They are left outside, unattended, and playing in the road.. Someone should advise these particular people, moving on this street was a horrible decision.. It's only a matter of time before he gets caught again..
neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

I live close to third what kinda car does he drive? How old is his kids? I do not want my kids playing with his if they the same age. would someone please inform me of this information!!!
info

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

neighbor wrote:
I live close to third what kinda car does he drive? How old is his kids? I do not want my kids playing with his if they the same age. would someone please inform me of this information!!!
Its the 5th house from the railroad tracks.. there is always 3-4 different cars parked in the driveway. Just moved in, the house has been empty for years.
Peek A Boo

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

info wrote:
Ya'll are right, people do change.. I'm a recovering addict with 15 months clean. Yes, I got clean by going to jail & getting a 2nd chance. With that said, I live within 50ft from this house & I recognize exactly what's going there. Unfortunately, I also recognize some of the 'clients' that frequently visit. The sad part is the children, that have to travel with these people. They are left outside, unattended, and playing in the road.. Someone should advise these particular people, moving on this street was a horrible decision.. It's only a matter of time before he gets caught again..
What is he doing out? Is he on bond? Call the tip line and report that he is still selling. It may get some results. Good Luck. He used to drive a big white caddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Outdoor intimacy 30 min wifey 2
Avengers MC (Jul '10) 45 min just you 385
Husband fired from Alcon today. 1 hr okay 16
MARSHALL UNDEFEATED bcs bowl chances 1 hr Harold Frankel 3
Best ever hookers in huntington (Nov '12) 1 hr buck the duck 83
Obama golfs while the world burns 1 hr Liberal man girl 23
Cabell Midland and recruiting (May '13) 2 hr truth 24
East end thief's (Nov '13) 3 hr ignorance personified 1,342
•••