Carmin Husson's Pizza
anonymous

Camp Hill, PA

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Does anyone know that hideous manager Carmin at Husson's in Huntington? Last I heard is that her current boyfriend had sex with multiple men before he got to her. Yikes!
2 posts removed
anon

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Lol! Truth!
Jewleah

Hurricane, WV

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Carmin is a beautiful woman, and what she and her boyfriend do behind closed doors is none of your business. What they have ever done and will ever do is none of your business. Why don't you spend more time fixing your pathetic life and stay out of hers.
1 post removed
Braxton Rutherford

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 19, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Does anyone know that hideous manager Carmin at Husson's in Huntington? Last I heard is that her current boyfriend had sex with multiple men before he got to her. Yikes!
You're a pathetic, sad, waste of a human being for speaking of such things. Sounds to me like someone is butthurt about something that had to have happened far too long ago for it to be relevant in your life now. Get your life together and find a better hobby than lurking topix.
Silent majority

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants a guy that use to like it in the butt?
Apparently you do since you seem to be obsessed with his rectal area and how he uses it. Youre sick AND nosey.
just being honest

Camp Hill, PA

#9 Aug 20, 2013
Braxton Rutherford wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a pathetic, sad, waste of a human being for speaking of such things. Sounds to me like someone is butthurt about something that had to have happened far too long ago for it to be relevant in your life now. Get your life together and find a better hobby than lurking topix.
A little bit defensive over the topic? Maybe you should tell your girlfriend to get off here because we all know its her favorite past time :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump and Carrier Corp reach deal to save 1000 ... 2 min Nancy 32
Deer hunting for meat to eat 36 min Bambi 104
Coal isn't coming back 1 hr pushkin 43
Mark and Connie Beford used car Sales Dealershi... 1 hr Just ice 5
Gardasil, considered the most dangerous vaccine... 1 hr Government inject... 14
Hillary Wins Popular Vote By About 1.5 Million ... 1 hr Government inject... 43
List corrupt City comission members 2 hr really 38

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance