concerned

Huntington, WV

#1 Mar 29, 2014
I'm going to school for nursing. I really don't like it but like most, I do it for a job because not many other opportunities here. I keep reading nursing graduates post how miserable they are at their jobs once they graduate? Is it really worth it?
veteran nurse

Huntington, WV

#2 Mar 29, 2014
concerned wrote:
I'm going to school for nursing. I really don't like it but like most, I do it for a job because not many other opportunities here. I keep reading nursing graduates post how miserable they are at their jobs once they graduate? Is it really worth it?
If you feel like that now, you will make a horrible nurse. Please do yourself and your future patients a favor now and change your majors now. Have you thought about respiratory therapy? X-ray tech school? Both of those May be better options for you.
Do the mature thing

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 31, 2014
concerned wrote:
I totally agree w/ veteran nurse. If you know that you don't like nursing school then please get out now before you're stuck in a career that you hate. Nursing is a difficult job and if you don't like what you're doing you will resent your patients. Please choose another career that will make you happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
founders landing apt. shot up saturday evening. (Apr '13) 1 min timbo 23
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Big joe 58,289
Rt 60 Walmart 5 min smarty 7
Jackson avenue church 5 min Foghorn Leghorn 6
so do they drug test at amazon or directv? (Feb '12) 9 min Billy Gay 72
HIMG what is up with the place lately 10 min doctor 39
Go mart on Washington Ave 13 min ishop freezer 25
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Huntington People Search