I was raped last night I think need help

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
upset and scared

Export, PA

#1 Mar 1, 2014
Was out clubbing with my besties last night and the last thing I remember is sitting at the bar and a nice looking guy buys me a drink. We slow dance some and I don't remember anything after that. I woke up alone in my car with my top ripped a little and my underwear is gone. I'm a little sore and I'm afraid I might have been drugged. Idk if I should call the police or not because I don't even know the guys name. I've not called my friends who I was out with because I'm embarrassed and feel like it's my fault somehow. If I file a report I also don't want my wife or family to find out. They were out of town visiting my in laws and are coming back tomorrow evening. What should I do?
Hmmm

Lizemores, WV

#2 Mar 1, 2014
You need to ask your friends about last night because if you were raped then someone else will have the same thing happen to them. This guy needs to stop taking advantage. You need checked for STD and pregnancy.
lawnorder svu

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Mar 1, 2014
upset and scared wrote:
Was out clubbing with my besties last night and the last thing I remember is sitting at the bar and a nice looking guy buys me a drink. We slow dance some and I don't remember anything after that. I woke up alone in my car with my top ripped a little and my underwear is gone. I'm a little sore and I'm afraid I might have been drugged. Idk if I should call the police or not because I don't even know the guys name. I've not called my friends who I was out with because I'm embarrassed and feel like it's my fault somehow. If I file a report I also don't want my wife or family to find out. They were out of town visiting my in laws and are coming back tomorrow evening. What should I do?
it's not ur fault. sry this hpnd 2 u. cl the police. WAIT u r a dude and u donnt want ur wife knowing? wtf you wrote this like a girl would. this is mesd up. r u 4 real or not?
Local man

Proctorville, OH

#4 Mar 1, 2014
upset and scared wrote:

What do you mean by your wife and your in laws to find out . Are you not a female ?
FIFO

Faber, VA

#5 Mar 1, 2014
upset and scared wrote:
I call bull crap!you're panties were gone? You don't want your 'wife' finding out?
Local man

Proctorville, OH

#6 Mar 1, 2014
FIFO wrote:
<quoted text>I call bull crap!you're panties were gone? You don't want your 'wife' finding out?

I'm with you FIFO
Milky Way

Huntington, WV

#7 Mar 1, 2014
Local man wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with you FIFO
I second it, this is a troll post!!!
troll

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2014
Trololol
upset and scared

Greensburg, PA

#9 Mar 1, 2014
Yes I am a man. I did not mean for any of this to happen. I believe something was dropped into 1 of my drinks that he bought for me. There is no way in my right frame of mind I would have slow danced with another guy. Yes he was kind of good looking, but I am NOT attracted to men. I really do not know what to do. It would be really embarrassing for my family to find out that some guy might have sexually assaulted me and nobody is going to believe my story. Still, I feel like I need to report this.
upset and scared

Greensburg, PA

#10 Mar 1, 2014
And I do not write like a girl. I used the word besties to describe the girls from the office that I go out with. They really are my best friends. We all really get along quite nicely together. Your negative comments are besides the point. Something awful happened to me. I do not know if the police will believe me or not. I believe this man is a predator who preys upon other unsuspecting men. I cannot believe as a victim I am getting bashed.
Hillary

Huntington, WV

#11 Mar 1, 2014
upset and scared wrote:
And I do not write like a girl. I used the word besties to describe the girls from the office that I go out with. They really are my best friends. We all really get along quite nicely together. Your negative comments are besides the point. Something awful happened to me. I do not know if the police will believe me or not. I believe this man is a predator who preys upon other unsuspecting men. I cannot believe as a victim I am getting bashed.
I will take you at your word. I am so sorry this happened to you. You need to report it and let your wife know what happened. After that, get with your co-workers and see of any of them know the creep who did this to you. Chances are, he will strike again.

I bet someone knows the person. Have you talked to your friends who were out with you yet?

Best of luck and big hugs.
last nite

Portage, MI

#12 Mar 1, 2014
Go to the cops the person has prob done it before sounds it was allfull and easyfor the person so probly has done it to others already
1 post removed
Ru Paul

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 1, 2014
I say BS. No man I know of calls his friends besties, or says his top got ripped. If you are for real, sounds like you went to a gay bar with your girlfriends and found your true self. Step out of the closet and embrace it baby.
Reamed Out

Bladensburg, MD

#15 Mar 1, 2014
upset and scared wrote:
. Look on the bright side. You can't get pregnant
seek help

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Mar 1, 2014
Stop piling on the victim people. He is a victim so try to be sympathetic.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Huntington, WV

#17 Mar 1, 2014
upset and scared wrote:
You should be ok, I don't have any STD's, you might smell like sheep for a while, but you will be ok, Tell yourself it was just a dream, was a nightmare for me, trying to get you in that sheep costume.

Anyway, I am still wearing your underwear over my head, I going to put them on my sheep later, again tell yourself it was just a dream, buy yourself new underwear and forget about it.
You weren't even that good anyway.
2 posts removed
guess

Powellton, WV

#20 Mar 1, 2014
You proved your story not to be true when you accidentally said "Wife." It's obvious that you are a man, but was pretending to be a girl in your made up troll story. A man would never say "Besties" or "Top". Stop trying to back track and make excuses.
The Last Warrior Poet

Bladensburg, MD

#21 Mar 1, 2014
I was raped by my left hand.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#22 Mar 1, 2014
You got busted pretty quick this time jibber jabber.
vampy

Ashland, KY

#23 Mar 1, 2014
I woke up one time after a party with my underwear on backwards and my butt really hurting and a real salty taste in my mouth .But i never told anyone !!!!! Not to say that i didnt like it '!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 11 min MarkJ- 76
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 19 min Mary Lou 39
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 31 min The Real Justin 1,081
mixed nuts 1 hr leven rail 105
America Held Hostage Day 274 1 hr MarkJ- 11
Marshall Football 2 hr Honestly 13
Riverside club (Apr '13) 2 hr Cabs 51
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web