First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so funny

Chester, VA

#1 Oct 24, 2012
I had a student with a chronic disease that feared the wrath when she would become ill and in hospital.....yet there is a sophomore3 girl who is a cheer leader......every yer the poor thing falls and gets a concussion.......misses a rediculous amount of school.....and gets free ride from any make up work.......ding ding ding.......mom is a teacher I think somewhere in district.
If she is so prone to head injuries.....you would think they would want her to learn all she can while brain cells permit. Then she cheats through tests while heads are turned....once...maybe...but now its a ritual. No wonder kids just think things/grades should be handed to them!!!
cry me a river

Layland, WV

#2 Oct 24, 2012
so funny wrote:
I had a student with a chronic disease that feared the wrath when she would become ill and in hospital.....yet there is a sophomore3 girl who is a cheer leader......every yer the poor thing falls and gets a concussion.......misses a rediculous amount of school.....and gets free ride from any make up work.......ding ding ding.......mom is a teacher I think somewhere in district.
If she is so prone to head injuries.....you would think they would want her to learn all she can while brain cells permit. Then she cheats through tests while heads are turned....once...maybe...but now its a ritual. No wonder kids just think things/grades should be handed to them!!!
Why are you so worried about it are you jealous
citizen

Hansford, WV

#3 Oct 24, 2012
What is the point? You mad bro ?
hhhs

Huntington, WV

#4 Oct 24, 2012
mom teaches at beverly hills
Pappas

Springfield, NJ

#5 Oct 24, 2012
I heard a few teachers have drug problems. They should require random testing on the teachers since its required for athletes and student drivers.
funny

Chester, VA

#6 Oct 24, 2012
not jealous I know the work that honors class student do, I have them. This girl makes a mockery of the program, both via attendance and academics.
no different

Moneta, VA

#7 Oct 24, 2012
Should be treated like any other student! So what if mom is a teacher . You don't deserve to be treated any different. It would suprise people that the teachers are on drugs. Drug testing should be mandatory for any teachers or staff
Pappas

Springfield, NJ

#8 Oct 24, 2012
I know some staff who are in the upper ranks who are pot heads.... Kids know which teachers are drug addicts.
Hhsfan

Walton, WV

#9 Oct 24, 2012
Have to do drugs to put up with the students! Lmao
silybilly

Chester, VA

#10 Oct 25, 2012
maybe if same girl is getting repeated concussions, someone (like mommy or herself) should think she either sucks at cheerleading, or the other girls don't like her as much as she thinks(dropping her)
iknowwho

Chester, VA

#11 Oct 25, 2012
I know who she is, she plays the game that she has post concussion amnesia, cant remember school work. That does not occur everytime someone hits their head and gets concussion. Take her to a neurologist ! Take the teachers who let her get away with it to shrinks !!
little fish

Chester, VA

#12 Oct 26, 2012
she'll be another little fish in big pond, when she leaves district and people don't dance to "baby girls" tune ! No one will be as impressed. They simply become average, and are devasttaed. lmao
Albert

Ardsley, NY

#13 Oct 27, 2012
Give her a break. She's a very beautiful young girl with a smile that lights up a room. You haters must be associated with the 2x large cheerleaders. I think they should restrict cheering to average size girls.
get real

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Oct 27, 2012
Grow up people
notnewswingers

Huntington, WV

#15 Oct 28, 2012
Albert wrote:
Give her a break. She's a very beautiful young girl with a smile that lights up a room. You haters must be associated with the 2x large cheerleaders. I think they should restrict cheering to average size girls.
Why? Do you think only average size girls can cheer? And why are you looking at these young girls sizes anyways? Perv
sofunny

Chester, VA

#16 Oct 29, 2012
Lights up a room ? Uh, O.K. Those lights must blind all the teachers. This was about "fairness".
pleeeeez

Chester, VA

#17 Oct 29, 2012
Oh, every since my kids went to HHS, cheerleaders and flag girls have been the "big girls", thats nothing new.
just wondering

Sunbury, OH

#18 Oct 29, 2012
Whats her name?

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#19 Oct 29, 2012
so funny wrote:
You're a teacher? I hope your subject isn't grammar or English. Your rant is mess as I have no idea what point you are trying to make.
haha

Chester, VA

#20 Oct 29, 2012
yes, and spleencage is the topix resident genius (In their own mind !)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why blacks serve longer prison sentences tha... 1 min PROFESSOR BT 33
Overdoses 5 min Maury Salvino 53
spring valley fight 12 min Ryan 56
BREAKING: Trumps Communications captured by int... 20 min Obama the kenyan 6
Ivanka Trump gets West Wing office 25 min Obama the kenyan 15
for black people 43 min harmi 17
FBI Comey: Democrat leaks could constitute 'esp... 51 min Lo Mein 18

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance