Molesters and slick lawyers

Molesters and slick lawyers

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Truth

Walton, WV

#1 Oct 17, 2013
The molesters are getting out of prison more and more. Slick lawyers like John Proctor are helping them. Shame on anyone who helps the scum of the earth get out of prison early. We as a society need to have better state laws in place to protect our precious children from convicted molesters who are finding slick lawyers like Proctor to help them get early release.Shame, Shame , Shame!
1 post removed
nunya

Nashville, TN

#3 Oct 18, 2013
Yeah we already covered this.
Yes

Faber, VA

#4 Oct 18, 2013
We have been through your hard on for Proctor....

Lawyers are in a business to make money, just as you are if you are a productive member of society.

Not all lawyers get to choose their cases if they choose to take cases that are court appointed to them.

I do not know Proctor so don't think Im taking up for him. If you believe so strongly about molesters getting out of jail or getting shorter sentences, I suggest getting in contact with your county rep and make an effort to change this.

For now, the people of Topix are tired of hearing about this. Step up to the plate and advocate or keep your mouth shut.
Well

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Oct 19, 2013
I couldn't have said that better myself. Kudos to you Yes.
West Virginian

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 19, 2013
If any of your family members were molested then you would understand how this old boy feels. Molesters, pedophiles, and cold blooded murderers are the scums of the earth. When lawyers assists people like this they become the scums of the earth to. If you don't like my post then F-U. I been trying to tell people like you my feeling towards what the victims are feeling right now. The bottom line is that a convicted molesters is sentenced for 15 years then he should do 15 years. I don't believe they can rehabilitate themselves in prison. Letting them out early just hurts the victim or victims that much more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Missy Roberts 4 min ASDF 2
William Alex Gibbs 5 min Jail 10
Sheetz Westend 15 min -zaphod- 11
America Held Hostage Day 94 33 min MarkJ- 6
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 51 min Chief 173
Cars R Us 1 hr Car 13
News Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (Article in ... (Sep '08) 1 hr Tony the Tiger 84

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages