who is the cheapest and best carpet c...

who is the cheapest and best carpet cleaning company in the area?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

curious

Proctorville, OH

#1 Oct 25, 2013
I have to get my carpet cleaned and too lazy to do it myself... any suggestion on a good company that wont overcharge and do a good job?
tony rambone

Proctorville, OH

#2 Oct 25, 2013
I have a bissell shampooer I bought from Wal Mart... it does a pretty good job but is back breaking... never used a company
Bob

Elizabeth, WV

#3 Oct 25, 2013
I believe the name is Tri State. Guy by the name of Steve. Does a decent job at a decent price. Has done work for me and for my sister after I recommended him. He charged her $35.00 more than he had quoted her. A couple of days later he realized what he had done and showed up at her door with her money and an apology. Decent job, decent price and a decent person. What more could you ask for?
Jane Danton

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Oct 25, 2013
Steam pro carpet cleaning does all of our rental property.... Used a lot of other companies before I found them and there's no comparison....cannot beat their prices and service.... I always ask for Dana
WORD OF CAUTION

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Oct 25, 2013
I don't recommend Sammy Steamer (with the white van/big blue letters). Do not use this guy. The owner is Sam Torres, he has a terrible attitude, he will not return phone calls, and he messed up a good couch which resulted in my insurance company going after his.
I use Stanley Steamer now. They might cost a few dollars more, but you're getting a better quality work. Stanley Steamer produces great results!!
Pete Lipton

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Oct 25, 2013
WORD OF CAUTION wrote:
I don't recommend Sammy Steamer (with the white van/big blue letters). Do not use this guy. The owner is Sam Torres, he has a terrible attitude, he will not return phone calls, and he messed up a good couch which resulted in my insurance company going after his.
I use Stanley Steamer now. They might cost a few dollars more, but you're getting a better quality work. Stanley Steamer produces great results!!
You're absolutely right... We used Sammy Steamer awhile back for our rentals... The crew he sent literally cleaned a two bedroom apartment in under fifteen minutes... It was a hurry up, sloppy job and when I called to complain, all I got was attitude. That was the last time I used them. I have used Stanly... did pretty good but seemed pretty steap on their prices. Steam Pro does three rooms for $69.... Can't get nowhere that kind of pricing with Stanley
renter

Lyndora, PA

#7 Oct 25, 2013
Bailys carpet cleaning I have 28 rental units he has cleaned a lot if mine he is cheap and good!!!!
4 posts removed
Jesie

Orlando, FL

#12 Sep 10, 2014
I have a lot of carpet cleaning to get done this weekend and I'm thinking to call a professional. I am too tired to even think about doing it all by myself. Does anyone know of a well reviewed carpet cleaning company in Hamilton, NJ? I've only been here about six months and don't know of many businesses.

Jessie | http://www.carpetcleanersinmercercounty.com
carpetmuncher

Ashland, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2014
I love to lay carpet and munch on it too !!!
4 posts removed
Liam Vance

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Aug 16, 2017
curious wrote:
I have to get my carpet cleaned and too lazy to do it myself... any suggestion on a good company that wont overcharge and do a good job?
I own a lot of rental property in Huntington and I use Oxifresh Carpet Cleaning out of Cross Lanes. They have a low moisture process that gets stains out and leaves the carpet looking new but best of all it dries in a couple hours. No hoses and all organic so it is safe for children and pets. They are reasonably priced and provide a service I havent seen in the past. It has saved me a lot of money
phruckdusters

Clifton, NJ

#19 Aug 16, 2017
Pete Lipton wrote:
<quoted text>

You're absolutely right... We used Sammy Steamer awhile back for our rentals... The crew he sent literally cleaned a two bedroom apartment in under fifteen minutes... It was a hurry up, sloppy job and when I called to complain, all I got was attitude. That was the last time I used them. I have used Stanly... did pretty good but seemed pretty steap on their prices. Steam Pro does three rooms for $69.... Can't get nowhere that kind of pricing with Stanley
They are crazy for doing three rooms for 69 dollars. They are making no money. Don't knkw how they even maintain a truck and buy the chemicals for that.
Suspicious BubbleGumm

United States

#20 Aug 16, 2017
I just flood an area with hot water and soap. Then suck it up with a wet vac. I have used professional services before and i cant tell the diff. You do need to find something like a rake to flluff it back up.

( Iknow... I know...I said "suck it up" ha ha)
Bob M

Hurricane, WV

#21 Sep 8, 2017
curious wrote:
You Stanley steamer they won't show up for an appointment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Manchin hmmmm??? 30 min bubba 64
How high was your AEP electric bill? (Feb '11) 31 min Utility user 135
Female Employees Work Attendance Horrible 33 min oh the hypocrisy 120
Felons with pit bulls 34 min Game Show Host 36
Trump and the Republicans Plans on Cutting Food... 38 min liar liar 15
America Held Hostage Day 400 54 min MarkJ- 7
How much should a liberal earn? 1 hr Capital C Conserv... 22

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance