Review: Gene's Automotive Service Inc

Review: Gene's Automotive Service Inc

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Brady

Greensburg, PA

#1 May 6, 2014
Genes Automotive service is a bunch of crooks... After much $ to fix my car, drive away & less then 4 miles it's worse then when they got it & take no responsibility & lie. Don't make the mistake I've made! Avoid Genes Automotive Service.
Ohio driver probably

Bladensburg, MD

#2 May 7, 2014
Brady wrote:
Genes Automotive service is a bunch of crooks... After much $ to fix my car, drive away & less then 4 miles it's worse then when they got it & take no responsibility & lie. Don't make the mistake I've made! Avoid Genes Automotive Service.
Maybe your car is such a POS that with all the newer things done to it gas caused other part failures. Very common with people who run their car into the ground and only fix ONE of the issues.
In years past, when Kevin worked there, the garage has done decent work for us. Yes they are expensive but crooks, I doubt that.
Ohio driver probably

Bladensburg, MD

#3 May 7, 2014
Ohio driver probably wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your car is such a POS that with all the newer things done to it gas caused other part failures. Very common with people who run their car into the ground and only fix ONE of the issues.
In years past, when Kevin worked there, the garage has done decent work for us. Yes they are expensive but crooks, I doubt that.
Has caused**
yo mama

Ironton, OH

#4 May 7, 2014
I've always had good service there and they've always been very nice. It's been a while though since I've used them.
jon

Huntington, WV

#5 May 7, 2014
PLEASE REMOVE
Neighbordude1972

Huntington, WV

#6 May 7, 2014
Meh, I like them but I started to suspect they're racist as fuck. That's fair, they got a right to their opinions just like I have a right to date black girls, but that spark plug didn't shatter and blow ceramic through my engine on it's own, or maybe it did... hell of a coincidence though.

If you're a good ol' boy I highly recommend them.
Edge

Bladensburg, MD

#7 May 7, 2014
They have always done right by us. Our car broke down after they closed and Gene came to check it. Couldn't ask for a better person to deal with
RGB

Huntington, WV

#8 May 8, 2014
Brady wrote:
Give some proof of the issue. IF there really was a problem related to the work that was done, they would have fixed it again to take care of it. They warranty all work for 30 days after the vehicle leaves the shop if done with new replacement parts and not a used part salvaged to save you money at your request. Take your car to a dealership to get work done and see how much that will cost you! Don't complain without the ability to show proof of your statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE of Eliz Bennett on MATCH 3 min Tucker 1
Jumol Scott 8 min Curious 1
St Mary's is working hard to run their nurses off 31 min overlooked 77
West Virginia's New Abortion Bill 33 min Propaganda 25
East End heroin overdose 1 hr Blanco Supremo 17
Bojangles chimp watch 1 hr Blanco Supremo 25
reparations for black people 1 hr Blanco Supremo 148
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages