No really

Portage, MI

#1 Nov 21, 2013
If you have a facebook, chances are you are a complete loser that is starved for attention.
useless it is

Portage, MI

#2 Nov 21, 2013
I have a facebook but never use it. 1 million people delete their FB every month but I keep mine for some reason. I'm not a loser though!
1 post removed
poopy

Portage, MI

#4 Nov 21, 2013
Facebook rules!
Just Saying

Oakland, CA

#5 Nov 22, 2013
Let's see, someone on TOPIX calling people with Facebook accounts a loser...........LMAO Just Saying
Just Wondering

Huntington, WV

#6 Nov 22, 2013
Facebook is for 1. Stalkers or 2. people trying to convince themselves & others they have a "perfect" life.
douchebaggs

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2013
Facebook is the fakest thing I've ever seen. Nothing but phony garbage. Some people take facebook way to seriously. NEWSFLASH- Facebook is not reality you bunch of morons.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#8 Nov 22, 2013
No really wrote:
If you have a facebook, chances are you are a complete loser that is starved for attention.
If you get on Topix and call other people losers, chances are you're meth addled trailer trash.
Facebook for welfare

New York, NY

#9 Nov 22, 2013
Usually jobless welfare types sit on FB all day.
payme

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2013
That website is garbage kinda like this one lol
lets see

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Nov 23, 2013
how do you delete fb
NewMoon

United States

#12 Nov 23, 2013
Go under account settings and hit deactivate your account. Facebook is good to keep in touch with friends and family and share things that you want shared with others. It's sad that people can't use it for what it was intended for.
1 post removed
Leroy

Huntington, WV

#14 Nov 23, 2013
I likes FB, so I can friend all da lonely girls that post their daily schedules (dropping the kids off at school, going to mall to shop for 2 hrs, meeting Betsy for lunch & having nails done, hitting Target before picking the kids up at 3pm, then to the Y for kids swim & workout, meeting the fabulous hubs for family dinner, then going home...while me and my boys steal everything in your house...yep I LOVE FB!!!
NewMoon

Powellton, WV

#15 Nov 29, 2013
That's wonderful then. Have a great day on facebook & God bless.
Yep

Charleston, WV

#16 Nov 29, 2013
Leroy wrote:
I likes FB, so I can friend all da lonely girls that post their daily schedules (dropping the kids off at school, going to mall to shop for 2 hrs, meeting Betsy for lunch & having nails done, hitting Target before picking the kids up at 3pm, then to the Y for kids swim & workout, meeting the fabulous hubs for family dinner, then going home...while me and my boys steal everything in your house...yep I LOVE FB!!!
Envy much?
Leroy

Huntington, WV

#17 Nov 29, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>Envy much?
Hecks no. I's glad they have a great life & post it on FB. That ways me & my homies know where to go hang out & for how long & we get new stuff, too.
Yep

Oakvale, WV

#18 Nov 29, 2013
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hecks no. I's glad they have a great life & post it on FB. That ways me & my homies know where to go hang out & for how long & we get new stuff, too.
Are you some kind of hillbilly/gangsta troll? It's hard to tell which.
NewMoon

Charleston, WV

#19 Nov 29, 2013
hillbilly gangster troll? Are you serious? Anyway, facebook reflects on you especially when you're a parent. It also shows people's true colors. I see things that people post and it honestly does refflect on you as a parent and also on your child so think before you post. Some people are just pure trash anyways but at least some are smart about it and don't post it. Then I see the pictures that people post. Espp
ecially when they think that they look good or cute and I try not to die laughing. Plus, you KNOW that you are a facebook LOSER if you have ever said "I got to put this on facebook" Wow, really people, I'm starting to wonder if some people live and breathe for the internet.
Yep

Oakvale, WV

#20 Dec 1, 2013
NewMoon wrote:
hillbilly gangster troll? Are you serious? Anyway, facebook reflects on you especially when you're a parent. It also shows people's true colors. I see things that people post and it honestly does refflect on you as a parent and also on your child so think before you post. Some people are just pure trash anyways but at least some are smart about it and don't post it. Then I see the pictures that people post. Espp
ecially when they think that they look good or cute and I try not to die laughing. Plus, you KNOW that you are a facebook LOSER if you have ever said "I got to put this on facebook" Wow, really people, I'm starting to wonder if some people live and breathe for the internet.
It sounds like you're an avid Facebook user.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the inaguration ratings sucked Trumpbillies can... 7 min Sidearm 44
haunted locations in Huntington (Apr '15) 13 min Hey 22
Anti Trump protester looks like she broke out o... 18 min Sidearm 22
PRO CHOICE vs PRO CHOICE 26 min barnie 6
Westmoreland 54 min whybother 1
Idiots protesting against the President 54 min Sidearm 18
Crosspoint Church in Westmoreland 1 hr CaptSweatPants 3

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance