Warning you

Ashland, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2011
Anyone who meets this man BEWARE he is a child molester and baby raper on the run. The little girl he did this to was only 7 years old. If you cross his path run the other way, especially if you have children.
JTZ

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Mar 24, 2011
Is this the same person that works at Wooten's ?
Anonymous

Ashland, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Yes, he use to work there. I don't think he does now. maybe they found out what kind of human being he is, and that he is a pedophile. looks like he has disappeared. Hiding? perhaps?
Looking

Ashland, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2014
I am looking for him also. The last place that I know of him working was at Heiners bakery. Can anyone tell me where he lives or works now?
Someone

Ashland, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2014
I worked with him at Heiners but he's not there anymore
Concerned

Cumming, GA

#6 Apr 22, 2014
This guy foster is his age between 35-42 maybe slim about 140 to 160 lbs white but tan and wears a hat and smokes a lot? If so please let me know and I'll give u more info.... My husband thinks this is him and knows where he his and he is with kids so please please for the kids sake get back to us!,,,,
bingo

United States

#7 Sep 13, 2014
Concerned wrote:
This guy foster is his age between 35-42 maybe slim about 140 to 160 lbs white but tan and wears a hat and smokes a lot? If so please let me know and I'll give u more info.... My husband thinks this is him and knows where he his and he is with kids so please please for the kids sake get back to us!,,,,
That's him!!!! He don't need to be around kids period!!!! Get him away from them! Never leave him alone with them!!!!!! If he has been alone with them then you better be asking them questions!!! He's not what he pretends to be!
Pzh

United States

#8 May 5, 2016
Looking wrote:
I am looking for him also. The last place that I know of him working was at Heiners bakery. Can anyone tell me where he lives or works now?
He works for HUD in Huntington WV, I think he lives in Flatwoods KY though. Come get his ass.
Pzh

United States

#9 May 5, 2016
Pzh wrote:
<quoted text>

He works for HUD in Huntington WV, I think he lives in Flatwoods KY though. Come get his ass.
Are the police looking for him? Is there a warrant out for his arrest?
Pzh

United States

#10 May 5, 2016
Warning you wrote:
Anyone who meets this man BEWARE he is a child molester and baby raper on the run. The little girl he did this to was only 7 years old. If you cross his path run the other way, especially if you have children.
He works for HUD in Huntington WV, I think he lives in Flatwoods KY though
The bounty police

Ironton, OH

#11 Dec 3, 2016
Is he still working in Huntington for HUD? And are you sure he lives in Flatwoods? Is he dating/living with anyone? Do they have small children? Someone needs to tell them about this pedophile! He's a baby raper! GET HIM AWAY FROM CHILDREN!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 11 min Soldier 62
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 37 min Guess what 1,093
America Held Hostage Day 276 43 min Tony Podesta 4
western regional jail (barboursville/huntington... (Aug '10) 48 min Just saying 134
I'M Tired of Moron Trump who unfit or Qualified... 51 min Libtard Alert 5
All liberals horses and all the liberals men 52 min Libtard Alert 15
John McCain mocks Donald Trump’s deferment ‘bon... 1 hr Liberal hypocrisy 7
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 5 hr Kentuckian 165

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages