who shot travis keefer
huh

Moneta, VA

#89 May 27, 2012
Reality12 wrote:
Ok, then well seeing how this is well topix, start a separate thread and let's get back to the original topic at hand. Though I still think it's kind of sad that this resentment and blasting had to be put up, seeing how this turned into a how you put it pill popping blame game and airing out skeletons debate baffles me. Anyways, keep it separate from this, it started out as a concern for a friend and it turned into this, by the way I'll go ahead an throw this one out, but the only thing that Waller is guilty of is smoking cigs, chewing and drinking, I know because I lived next and or had family live next to him for a long time on Waverly. Secondly, stay off the Booths, Ryan wouldn't allow them to get caught in the crap everyone is claiming they're in.
First off Reality12, u need a reality chck...u say u.lived next door to someone and knw all they did was smoke cigs? Um hello, that doesn't mean.that's all they did, alot happens behind closed doors..and as for the thread turning into a hate kristin thread, if she wouldn't have opened her mouth w such tragedy occured about a pill head reunion, saying that all addicts get together when something bad happens and how noone can change..um I think she brought her self in to it...So Kristin does not deserve a pity party cause she tried to clear her name from calling ppl junkies when ppl were concerned over what happened. She just always has to run that mouth of hers..
Ex CoWorker

United States

#90 May 27, 2012
Reality12 wrote:
Ok, then well seeing how this is well topix, start a separate thread and let's get back to the original topic at hand. Though I still think it's kind of sad that this resentment and blasting had to be put up, seeing how this turned into a how you put it pill popping blame game and airing out skeletons debate baffles me. Anyways, keep it separate from this, it started out as a concern for a friend and it turned into this, by the way I'll go ahead an throw this one out, but the only thing that Waller is guilty of is smoking cigs, chewing and drinking, I know because I lived next and or had family live next to him for a long time on Waverly. Secondly, stay off the Booths, Ryan wouldn't allow them to get caught in the crap everyone is claiming they're in.
I agree...Kristin has her own topic.

Prayers going up for Travis.
Lets face the statistics

Daniels, WV

#91 May 27, 2012
It's a statistical fact that their has been more gun crime by black people in Huntington. Rewind the club scene and look how many black people shot and killed people in Huntington at the club. Yup their you go!

Level 1

Since: May 12

Huntington, WV

#92 May 27, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
First off Reality12, u need a reality chck...u say u.lived next door to someone and knw all they did was smoke cigs? Um hello, that doesn't mean.that's all they did, alot happens behind closed doors..and as for the thread turning into a hate kristin thread, if she wouldn't have opened her mouth w such tragedy occured about a pill head reunion, saying that all addicts get together when something bad happens and how noone can change..um I think she brought her self in to it...So Kristin does not deserve a pity party cause she tried to clear her name from calling ppl junkies when ppl were concerned over what happened. She just always has to run that mouth of hers..
Well to answer your question I've known Waller since I was 12, that and I spent most of my time until I was 17-18 at his house playing video games, as far as the Booths I've know Ryan and Adam since I was 15. Now obviously you misunderstood me, I didn't once say that pity was needed, if you want to air what you need and want to say about her, then do so, just do it somewhere else and let us get back to what we were originally talking about that being the well being of Travis Keefer
Brock t

Ardsley, NY

#93 May 27, 2012
Im brock tackett i was giving travis a bj for a 15 bumb just before he got shot! But i will say hey shot one in my mouth harder than he was hit
1 post removed
kristin

Lubbock, TX

#95 May 27, 2012
She didn't say people name on here but she sure did on facebook c..she just a nasty bitch she has no room to talk....
Reality

Huntington, WV

#96 May 27, 2012
Brock t wrote:
Im brock tackett i was giving travis a bj for a 15 bumb just before he got shot! But i will say hey shot one in my mouth harder than he was hit
Are you kidding me, I hate to stir the pot, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say this isn't Brock, I'll ask him later just to be sure, but anyways I think your full of it.
Michael

Huntington, WV

#97 May 27, 2012
I am glad to hear Travis is going to be alright...no one deserves that and I hope he gets fully recovered. After that everyone who has anything ill to say about me or my wife without having balls to put your name or come by he house and say it to my face then seriously go fu%$ yourself you weak weak cowards. And if you see me in the street don't be scared. I don't know its you writing this stuff so get at me cause if I ever do figure out who it is best believe we will talk you stupid pinks.
Second Chance

Wheelersburg, OH

#98 May 27, 2012
Travis is probably one of the most caring people I have ever met! He'd do anything for anyone. He also has an amazing family, yes they taught him right from wrong but in the end it was his choice to start his habit!! He's a great guy mixed in a very bad situation! Sometimes it takes a bad situation to make a person realize they are actually an addict & need help! Travis wanted help he wanted to get clean & now he is going to get that opportunity to be clean & lead the life he chooses to live! Instead of bashing him, his friends & his family, encourage him & pray for him...bc this is not going to be an easy road for anyone involved! The shooting as awful as it was is going to be turned into something positive! Drugs are awful, but they can effect good people as well, im just grateful Travis is getting a second chance at life, for him, his family & his friends!!!!
1 post removed
hey michael

Saint Albans, WV

#100 May 28, 2012
Why don't u go shut the f uck up and go kill urself u fatazz... everyone knows ur not hard u internet tough Guy.. heard u use to be the pillhead ur ugly wife talks so much trash about but I guess u were the perfect pillhead huh

Level 1

Since: May 12

Huntington, WV

#101 May 28, 2012
hey michael wrote:
Why don't u go shut the f uck up and go kill urself u fatazz... everyone knows ur not hard u internet tough Guy.. heard u use to be the pillhead ur ugly wife talks so much trash about but I guess u were the perfect pillhead huh
Dude seriously, get a clue......and a spellcheck
Ex CoWorker

Ardsley, NY

#102 May 28, 2012
Michael wrote:
I am glad to hear Travis is going to be alright...no one deserves that and I hope he gets fully recovered. After that everyone who has anything ill to say about me or my wife without having balls to put your name or come by he house and say it to my face then seriously go fu%$ yourself you weak weak cowards. And if you see me in the street don't be scared. I don't know its you writing this stuff so get at me cause if I ever do figure out who it is best believe we will talk you stupid pinks.
You're too good for this. Why are you acting this way?
Poc

Benton, AR

#103 May 28, 2012
I think all of you white people complaining about black people are funny because cab ell county is all white and it sucks because you can't take responsibility for your own shitty cities.
Poc

Benton, AR

#104 May 28, 2012
Your facts are wrong gun crimes are almost 2-1 whites to blacks.
Poc

Benton, AR

#105 May 28, 2012
Lets face the statistics wrote:
It's a statistical fact that their has been more gun crime by black people in Huntington. Rewind the club scene and look how many black people shot and killed people in Huntington at the club. Yup their you go!
You're wrong 2-1 whites to blacks. Crimes reported on front page would make you believe that but their aren't enough minorities in wv to change that.
IknowItAll

Salt Rock, WV

#106 May 28, 2012
Kristin isnt a saint by all means so she should stop actin like it and STOP talkin shit.People weren't talkin shit about her when she was snortin 80s just 3yrs ago when she was with Vinson. The only reason she stopped is because she got pregnant!...All I can say is you shouldn't be talkin shit about people when you was doin the same shit not that long ago urself!...
Michael

Huntington, WV

#107 May 28, 2012
And Vinson stfu...you are in Indy and too scared to come my way for fear of what's coming and anyone that listens to his shit is just as stupid as he is
IknowItAll

Salt Rock, WV

#108 May 28, 2012
This ain't Vinson you douche.Ask your woman about it even tho she won't tell you the truth.The people that she was snortin the oxys with were her BESTFRIENDS when she was doin it but are thieves and dope heads now?...Can you say hypocrit?!
Raptor

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#109 May 28, 2012
I couldn't stand these people in high school, always thought they were better than everyone, but no one deserves to be shot. Praise God I got an education and moved away from Huntington!
tara

Huntington, WV

#110 May 28, 2012
I don't think she stopped snortin and has a slow child for the proof
IknowItAll wrote:
Kristin isnt a saint by all means so she should stop actin like it and STOP talkin shit.People weren't talkin shit about her when she was snortin 80s just 3yrs ago when she was with Vinson. The only reason she stopped is because she got pregnant!...All I can say is you shouldn't be talkin shit about people when you was doin the same shit not that long ago urself!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks vs whites (Mar '14) 25 min Proud police officer 25
America Held Hostage Day 459 42 min MarkJ- 10
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 46 min southern at heart 3,521
Lady G's or Southern X (Oct '15) 1 hr just wondering 34
Huntington highlanders 1 hr Baseball mom 83
Huntington Babe Ruth 1 hr Baseball mom 66
Officer Involved Shooting 1 hr Bob 1

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages