Huntington ResCare Agency
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrsEllie

Brinkhaven, OH

#22 Aug 22, 2012
Stay up late last night applying for jobs that only take on line applications. Rescare jobs were on several on the jobsites.(Monster, SimplyHired and. InNeed). I have heard a 90 day training program pays more the the job itself after 90 days. Your pay goes down $2 an hour ? Is that the other way around ? It goes up $2 more an hour after you complete the training ? It seems I have met so many people that have one time or another worked there and tell me not to apply. But I like to hear from others before I make a decision. I have also read the good/bad from current employees on a website called GlassDoor. There seems to be more bad than good.
Saving Grace

United States

#23 Oct 25, 2012
MrsEllie wrote:
Stay up late last night applying for jobs that only take on line applications. Rescare jobs were on several on the jobsites.(Monster, SimplyHired and. InNeed). I have heard a 90 day training program pays more the the job itself after 90 days. Your pay goes down $2 an hour ? Is that the other way around ? It goes up $2 more an hour after you complete the training ? It seems I have met so many people that have one time or another worked there and tell me not to apply. But I like to hear from others before I make a decision. I have also read the good/bad from current employees on a website called GlassDoor. There seems to be more bad than good.
. Rescare is a place that I would not advise anyone to go to the staff are underpaid. You have poor benefits. you can be mandated at anytime. The HR department. doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, currently they have a new group of Supervisors who don't either answer the phone are no in the office, or never get back to you it was you in a predicament were you are held responsible
Jobs

Canton, OH

#24 Oct 25, 2012
MrsEllie wrote:
. I had an interview there and was offered a job. Then they told me training was $10 then went down to I believe it was $7.53 hour. I had the lady who interview me repeat it just to make sure I heard her right that training pays more than the job itself. I just got up and thanked her for her time and left. I have never heard of such thing, no wonder they can't keep anybody.
hello

Culloden, WV

#25 Oct 27, 2012
Saving Grace wrote:
<quoted text>. Rescare is a place that I would not advise anyone to go to the staff are underpaid. You have poor benefits. you can be mandated at anytime. The HR department. doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, currently they have a new group of Supervisors who don't either answer the phone are no in the office, or never get back to you it was you in a predicament were you are held responsible
but your still there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 15 min buckeye 149
Women selling themselves on the interstate ramps 1 hr Look 6
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Cara James 996
Alligator Jackson 1 hr Sick 300
black pride whites cant come in 1 hr boneZ 229
West Virginia State Police 3 hr Gang Stalking 79
America Held Hostage Day 243 3 hr ronald 15

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance