Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2013
Bill

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

what a great job, working UPS : getting their ridiculous salary and delivering your drugs at the same time. Only a hillbilly local cokehead could get away with that
Yep

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There's a dealer behind my house and I see a ups driver there a lot
partyvan man

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ridiculous salary? U must be on welfare
partyvan man

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I love how the news has turned the middle class against its self....you make way to much money...you can afford a house and food! With no govt assistance!
Im UPS

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe the Ups driver is delivering there package there?? I have gf that on her lunch the local Ups driver goes to her house for lunch. And there not have a cold cut sandwich !! She says he is hot ... Both married. So lunch time fun for UPS..
yep

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

partyvan man wrote:
I love how the news has turned the middle class against its self....you make way to much money...you can afford a house and food! With no govt assistance!
Some true words there.
Bill

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

no not on welfare, actually I have an education, and for a job that a trained monkey could do...they make quite a bit. I think there should also be drug testing, for their positions when they're driving those vehicles--especially with rigidly timed schedules !
NSA

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bill wrote:
no not on welfare, actually I have an education, and for a job that a trained monkey could do...they make quite a bit. I think there should also be drug testing, for their positions when they're driving those vehicles--especially with rigidly timed schedules !
You don't think UPS knows how to run their business?

I guess you get paid less than a UPS driver and are jealous.
who is it

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Who are you guys talking about? What driver?
SannDigger

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Bill wrote:
no not on welfare, actually I have an education, and for a job that a trained monkey could do...they make quite a bit. I think there should also be drug testing, for their positions when they're driving those vehicles--especially with rigidly timed schedules !
So even though the company is profitable and doing well, you feel they should pay their employees less money? Never mind the fact that without those drivers the company wouldn't make a dime. Glad to hear you have an education, sorry that you feel that entitles you to some applause. This country was built by men and woman who worked with their hands, not men in suits. I bet I can guess your political party...
Fedex Driver

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

partyvan man wrote:
Ridiculous salary? U must be on welfare
I drive a fedex truck. I do not think any delivery driver is getting rich. This is funny . The original poster must be third world.
partyvan man

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Fedex Driver wrote:
<quoted text>I drive a fedex truck. I do not think any delivery driver is getting rich. This is funny . The original poster must be third world.
The govt has so many people living in poverty that they think 40,000 a year is overpaid..."thats why they shop jobs over seas"
NSA

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

SannDigger wrote:
<quoted text>
So even though the company is profitable and doing well, you feel they should pay their employees less money? Never mind the fact that without those drivers the company wouldn't make a dime. Glad to hear you have an education, sorry that you feel that entitles you to some applause. This country was built by men and woman who worked with their hands, not men in suits. I bet I can guess your political party...
Men in suits contributed at least as much (probably more) than men and women with their hands. The rest I agree with.
partyvan man

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 26, 2013
 
NSA wrote:
<quoted text>Men in suits contributed at least as much (probably more) than men and women with their hands. The rest I agree with.
I disagree.....
ups

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 26, 2013
 
They make way more than 40,000 and they earn it.
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 26, 2013
 
partyvan man wrote:
<quoted text>
The govt has so many people living in poverty that they think 40,000 a year is overpaid..."thats why they shop jobs over seas"
No one said overpaid. Its more than the majority now though.
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 26, 2013
 
NSA

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 26, 2013
 
partyvan man wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.....
Explain.
partyvan man

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 27, 2013
 
Men with tools built this country and everything in it....burocrats have just gotten greedier and greedier.....the more money you have the more influence you have...they pay billions to keep working people underpaid and ignorant (right to work)....the top 1% of the populations has more wealth than the bottom 40% put together....there are people that have more money than they can spend in 500 years and we still have people living under 3rd world conditions

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min hillbilly 53,497
hooker$$$$ 43 min joe shmoe 3
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 45 min inphimus 174
Dairy Queen on 5th ave (Apr '12) 46 min who knows 19
atvs and beer v/s your kids 53 min :/ 21
amber cremeans 1 hr Wow 24
Ronnette Stclair 1 hr what? 7
Classic jewelry and Loan in Barbourville 5 hr Lol 34
East end thief's (Nov '13) 6 hr Hey 1,311
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••