First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Puzzled

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2013
I just recently found out my ex had been sneaking around with a woman he works with. The place he works is not really important, but I will say it is a restaurant by Pullman Square.(should narrow it down a little) But anyway, the woman he is/was cheating with, also has a boyfriend and I dont personally know him, but am certain he has no idea this is going on either, now have a way to let him know what is going on. My question is, should I tell him that she is cheating on him?
my opinion

Faber, VA

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Puzzled wrote:
I just recently found out my ex had been sneaking around with a woman he works with. The place he works is not really important, but I will say it is a restaurant by Pullman Square.(should narrow it down a little) But anyway, the woman he is/was cheating with, also has a boyfriend and I dont personally know him, but am certain he has no idea this is going on either, now have a way to let him know what is going on. My question is, should I tell him that she is cheating on him?
YUP!
myo1

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Puzzled wrote:
did you want to know? I'd def want to know...and since ur involved you have every right to tell him IF you are 100% sure its going on...DO NOT tell if you dont know for sure.
Geez

Dunbar, WV

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Stay out of peoples business. Your ex is your ex. Quit stalking him....

BLAH
BLAH
BLAH.
Zaphod

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2013
You really want to be the psycho ex always putting your nose I'm your exes business? Just stay out of it and move on.
yes

United States

#6 Jun 16, 2013
my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
YUP!
I believe he deserves that much.
lollypop

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Make sure you have proof that this is really going on, but however you are in the same boat so how do you feel? I have been their as well and still single to this day because love hurts and certainly not fair! Its been almost 4 years and I have not been with anyone, vbut would have loved for someone to have told me! And believe you me their was more then to many people that knew! So yes I would say something it you have proof
Puzzled

United States

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Well Im not the obsessed ex. All of this just came out 2 days ago. Im not stalking. This situation is not old, its goin on right now. And I wish someone would have told me. But then at the same time, I have always been the type to stay out of personal matters. But its a little bit different when it happens to me. And all the proof I have is that I know she has been staying with him in his apt, But the reason I even found out is someone else saw them together at a bar all over each other. And of course he confessed to me but not until I confronted him about the bar thing. So all I really have is what I know. No pictures or anything. That is why I am confused.
Psycho

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 16, 2013
Puzzled wrote:
Well Im not the obsessed ex. All of this just came out 2 days ago. Im not stalking. This situation is not old, its goin on right now. And I wish someone would have told me. But then at the same time, I have always been the type to stay out of personal matters. But its a little bit different when it happens to me. And all the proof I have is that I know she has been staying with him in his apt, But the reason I even found out is someone else saw them together at a bar all over each other. And of course he confessed to me but not until I confronted him about the bar thing. So all I really have is what I know. No pictures or anything. That is why I am confused.
Does your ex and the girl know that u know what is going on??
If not, tell them and tell them u r going to tell her bfriemd!!!

Make them sweat!!! Serves them right!!! Lmao!!!!
Puzzled

United States

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Well I know he knows that I know, because I confronted him and he confessed. But I doubt very much that he has told the girl he is cheating with that I know. And honestly, I would be lying if revenge for what she did to me wasnt a little bit of my motivation. She ruined what I had, and I feel that It would only be right of me to return the favor. And yes I know it takes two, but as it stands, she has had no consequences for her actions at all.
Psycho

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 16, 2013
Puzzled wrote:
Well I know he knows that I know, because I confronted him and he confessed. But I doubt very much that he has told the girl he is cheating with that I know. And honestly, I would be lying if revenge for what she did to me wasnt a little bit of my motivation. She ruined what I had, and I feel that It would only be right of me to return the favor. And yes I know it takes two, but as it stands, she has had no consequences for her actions at all.
Tell him!!!! Remember it will put u in the middle of the mess!!!!

I would want to do the same!!
Giggity

Proctorville, OH

#12 Jun 16, 2013
The best revenge is living well. Move on, once you do you've already won.
Psycho

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 16, 2013
Giggity wrote:
The best revenge is living well. Move on, once you do you've already won.
Very true!! I wanted him to think about how it would feel if she was doing it to him!!
lol

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Jun 16, 2013
Puzzled wrote:
yoy told when you posted it on topix. lol
Lil Darlin

United States

#15 Jun 16, 2013
Don't tell just go hang all over her boy friend .since u sound like u are sharing men .lol
Silent majority

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Jun 17, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
Just stay out of it and move on.
Lol...whats the big deal, you do it on topix everyday, always butting in and spewing us with your advice pellets....now if we could only get you to take your own advice.
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#17 Jun 17, 2013
Who cares? Hes your ex remember. He doesnt want you. Live your own life. You will feel much better.
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#18 Jun 17, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>Lol...whats the big deal, you do it on topix everyday, always butting in and spewing us with your advice pellets....now if we could only get you to take your own advice.
The difference, idiot, is that I'm just giving my opinions. I'm not butting into anyone's personal business. Especially not an ex.
Racist Raymond

United States

#19 Jun 17, 2013
Zaphod is a liberal relationship expert.
letgo

Proctorville, OH

#20 Jun 17, 2013
leave it alone your out of the relationship now, you'll never find happiness worrying about what your ex does, trying to get revenge wont make you happy, find someone else and move on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daulton Avenue Drug Dealers 11 min Haha 6
Brad Adkins (Jan '15) 13 min Abc123 2
Lesage shooting 35 min Bob 21
Its not racism, we just want a clean community 43 min Frederick a 173
F U C K i have a B o n e r 1 hr Stop jackin o f f 1
Lekeisha Rochelle Bowles- Macy's 1 hr Stop jackin o f f 6
Jolly Pirate donuts on Rt. 60 1 hr Stop jackin 11

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance