who knew

United States

#1 Jun 15, 2013
What happen to joe crawford?
lol

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2013
He is in prison. He did do some major snitching before he was sentenced though.
who knew

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2013
If he in prison he didnt snitch to much. And i know he still with tammy after 6 1/2 yrs. I heard they talkin bout marriage when he come home.
1 post removed
hmm

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2013
He got caught with alot of cocain he was one of the main supliers in huntington area
yes

Huntington, WV

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Snitches don't serve lengthy sentences like Joe is....he made a mistake, is serving his time and trying to do the right thing: move on with his life now.
tammy

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2013
Yes you are right and ill still be by his side we are engaged and hes doin good right now ive went and saw him thats my man love you baby!
clyde cooper

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Think what yall wanna think.
good white friend

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jun 29, 2013
he did not snitch on anyone... ask the boys from detroit who ratted on who... probably the ones still on the streets after multiple arrests. Does this sound about right?
tammy

United States

#10 Jun 30, 2013
good white friend wrote:
he did not snitch on anyone... ask the boys from detroit who ratted on who... probably the ones still on the streets after multiple arrests. Does this sound about right?
yes you are sounding very right. And i know for a fact hes not a snitch i was there with him when all this bs happened biut maybe you should ask tina nolan cutler n bo bo who really is snitching it was them workin with hpd still do saw the statement they did with nuthercutt those are you informants so watch out for raggedy ann tina n coke head bo so triffling.
who cares

Huntington, WV

#11 Feb 21, 2014
Tammy is most definitely not with Joe she is however engaged to someone not from here.I know cuz its me. I hope all u Lil side dishes Mr.Crawford had/has he always let me know y he was using u and u guys can have him.I'm good.
really

Meridian, MS

#12 Feb 21, 2014
tammy wrote:
<quoted text> yes you are sounding very right. And i know for a fact hes not a snitch i was there with him when all this bs happened biut maybe you should ask tina nolan cutler n bo bo who really is snitching it was them workin with hpd still do saw the statement they did with nuthercutt those are you informants so watch out for raggedy ann tina n coke head bo so triffling.
.... I hope they rat all you scum drug users out. You must be so proud. You are the one that is scum my dear
daU

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Feb 21, 2014
clyde cooper wrote:
Think what yall wanna think.
heard u was snitchin coop...
who cares

Huntington, WV

#14 Feb 22, 2014
This woman had never used drugs thank u and scum don't throw rocks thru ure glass door this it's why this town is such BS everyone got something to say bout ppl you don't even know and why im engaged to a man who owns his own biz and from Kenya Africa u small townare hill jacks are very ignorant and have nothing better to do than speak on others who u don't even chill with such monotonous lives u ppl lead.grow up lord
kldfjd

Huntington, WV

#15 May 4, 2014
tammy wrote:
Yes you are right and ill still be by his side we are engaged and hes doin good right now ive went and saw him thats my man love you baby!
No you aren't engaged to him you can stop that lyin shit real quick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Shawn or Kenora Koontz? 51 min Ohio state fan 3
What to wear to the Greenbrier 1 hr NachoQueen 42
February is Black History Month 2 hr February 122
2 hr topsy 22
name a snitch 3 hr know a stinky ass 1
ashley russell (Jul '10) 3 hr Johnny Boy Is A M... 15
Spider Monkey for sale w/cage $50 (Oct '10) 3 hr pappy 236
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages