Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 10, 2010
"miss jessica"
"jessica elizabeth"
what do you know about her?
oh yea

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 12, 2010
She is SMOKING hot. Done a ring girl thing once i know of. Love to hit it once or 2324324 times
a304aq

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 8, 2010
1 word. (hoe)
oh yea

Huntington, WV

#4 Oct 9, 2010
Really?????????? Where dose she hang out then? Cause that is one "hoe" that i would LOVE to have a night with
The White House Studio

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 7, 2010
I can tell you that she is modeling all sexy in the 2011 Car Stuff calendar that can be pre-ordered now for $9.99. Since I am the photographer I will say it might just be the best $10.00 you ever hang on your wall. There will be a calendar signing at world of wheels in 2011 also.
The White House Studio

Huntington, WV

#6 Nov 7, 2010
Oh, and its Hutchison.
Nasty

Ashley, MI

#7 Nov 7, 2010
She has a head like a bastard house cat. It's huge! Her skin is nasty broke out and nobody wants to pay to see her model. Half the tri-state has done her. She changes guys more often than her underwear. Stop trying to promote the car stuff calendar like it's a big deal. Really it isn't. If Jessica and Sara Staley are the best you have to offer, you really aren't offering much.
PV Photography

Huntington, WV

#8 Nov 8, 2010
All I can say is hahahahaha, Nasty! The Car Stuff Calendar is a big deal to me because I am creating it. I am sorry you have nothing in your life to be proud of. For everyone person who hates these girls there are 5 others that like them. You can never make everyone happy.
yelpthatsme0

Burbank, OH

#9 Nov 22, 2010
The funny thing the one thats talking shit if you only had the balls to say it to her face, which im sure you wouldnt! you prob know her number, or where she goes so maybe you should say it to her, just a idea for you!
well

Huntington, WV

#10 Nov 23, 2010
She is beautifull!!! Jessica I would be happy to have you on my arm any day!!
Scott C

Huntington, WV

#11 Nov 23, 2010
I agree! she is hot and has a great attitude. Don't blame her for looking like you wished your woman could look
seriously

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2010
sara staley? that comment made me LOL! I agree tho :) she has "butter face" hahahahaha!
Chris

Huntington, WV

#13 Dec 18, 2010
I slayed that peice once huge hoe...
really

Huntington, WV

#14 Dec 20, 2010
Where did you hook up with her at? I would love to get ahold of her. She is smoking hot
Tom

Huntington, WV

#15 Jan 17, 2011
I heard she had loose Vagina lips..anyone else know?
really

Huntington, WV

#16 Jan 17, 2011
I wish i knew
haha

Mason, WV

#17 Jan 17, 2011
Wow! Jessica is none of what you all haters have said about her! She is a very confident girl that has good looks and I'd like to see all you guys say that shit to her face. That'd prolly be your last mistake. She's a fighter and would deff stand up for herself! So watch urself.:)
old friend

Huntington, WV

#18 Jan 18, 2011
I have known jseeica since she was a kid kid. Never in my years would i have thought she would turn into such a HOT A$$. To bad jeremy n jamie would kill me if i tryed to hook up with her
Done Had it

Elizabeth, NJ

#19 Sep 6, 2011
Attitude = 3
looks = 7
sex = 4
nothing special.
CuriousG

Proctorville, OH

#20 May 9, 2016
So where can I find a picture of this girl?? I'm pretty sure I had a run in with way back...like 2006 or 7 but she's a ghost online.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 9 min lol 51
Unemployed coal miners 44 min bulldog 50
America Held Hostage Day 272 53 min Fred G Sanford 17
CHH BOARD----Do your Job ! 1 hr lol 18
Smok'em if you got 'em BBQ 1 hr Mr_Zerubbabel 40
Anyone Seen That Cool Uber 1 hr MarkJ- 8
Long John Silver's 1 hr Ronald McDonald 33
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 16 hr Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web