21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sickening

Huntington, WV

#21 Sep 10, 2013
kelly wrote:
It'd be nice when you call the drug tip hotline if they'd actually look into it. I gave a detailed description. Nothing.
That's the truth & then if they do get them they're out in a matter of 48hrs & nothing long term comes of it. It's complete BS.
Wonder if it'll get the authority's attention when people refuse to send their kids to school at Marshall because it's in the middle of a drug infested cesspool. Kids are dying at alarming rates.
Guess it has to affect the pocketbooks of the higher-ups before anything is done.
Cindy

Charleston, WV

#22 Sep 10, 2013
Belinda Coleman was not a child but she was a young woman. I always thought she was very attractive. She just had this self destructive nature about her. I guess it caught up with her. What a shame. Heroin is a horrible blight on our community.
lolol

Dunbar, WV

#23 Sep 10, 2013
Cindy wrote:
Overdose..........
Oh I'm glad I'm not into that crap it's a dangerous game
WeNeedGod

Huntington, WV

#24 Sep 10, 2013
A man named Adam overdosed from heroin last night in Huntington too. We need more awareness of the only hope...Jesus. Stop judging and pray that lives will change and people will turn to god for their pain and the hurting they are experiencing....instead they are turning to heroin, the puriest of morphine, a pain killer in hopes that it will take all the pain away...it takes more than that away, it's takin their life. There is an answer.
Marymack

Tampa, FL

#25 Sep 11, 2013
WeNeedGod wrote:
A man named Adam overdosed from heroin last night in Huntington too. We need more awareness of the only hope...Jesus. Stop judging and pray that lives will change and people will turn to god for their pain and the hurting they are experiencing....instead they are turning to heroin, the puriest of morphine, a pain killer in hopes that it will take all the pain away...it takes more than that away, it's takin their life. There is an answer.
. Adam who???

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#26 Sep 12, 2013
Adam Guthrie, AKA Adam Wyler
Cindy

Huntington, WV

#27 Sep 12, 2013
The guy that gave Belinda heroin is Cave Man Dave and lives in back of the Walmart in SouthPoint in that trailer park. Her family went to see him and they say he left town.
blackmen

Dayton, OH

#28 Sep 12, 2013
the blacks from detroit have brought all the dope in here and got these young girls hooked so they can take advantage of them and now my daughter is having a baby with a black man i think we need to stop all these blacks from bringing in heroine
Jaded

Alexandria, VA

#29 Sep 13, 2013
Turner Hickman was found ODd today.
respect turner.

Monaca, PA

#30 Sep 13, 2013
And he will be deeply missed
Nothington

Coraopolis, PA

#31 Sep 13, 2013
Heard person selling "bad" heroin is Mexican.
Knight

New York, NY

#32 Sep 13, 2013
ha wrote:
The cops know where the drugs are....I know a house on 9th and 20th that the cops don't touch because " they don't cause problems" yet they sale massive amounts of pills out of.
I bet the cops are paid to ignore them.
Pure Blood Prince

Point Pleasant, WV

#33 Sep 14, 2013
Legalize marijauna and get those Heroin Heads off if the shit! If the cops done something besides wasting time and resources going after pot growers then maybe they can clean shit up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min fitness-guru 57,315
This is what happens when democrats run your town 5 min Xray Tech 11
Dating a Nurse 7 min Xray Tech 13
if Zaphod were a ice cream flavor 11 min Ender 27
Anyone tell me about a bartender named Jerry ch... 20 min patron 2
Tristateracer closes its forum 1 hr just wondering 15
New home wrecker in town 2 hr Well 2
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000