First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Cot dayum

Roanoke, VA

#313 Mar 6, 2014
I trust my pitbull around my kids more than I trust half of the mutts around here. Whenever someone comes over they ALWAYS stay between my kids and that person. She sleeps with them, plays with them and annoys the hell out of them by constantly licking them. She's never showed aggression to any other dog or cat. Try to harm my dog and you'll end up with a bullet in your head and she'll still be laying on the couch. Bunch of ignorant f***s
trish

Blairsville, PA

#314 Mar 7, 2014
I see a huge blonde pitbull there quite often and he is the sweetest dog there.
Okay

Los Angeles, CA

#315 Jun 1, 2014
This was the first thing that popped up in google when I searched the same question the first person is asking. I would hope that the people making ridiculous accusations have been educated by now, pitbulls have a lower psi when It comes to jaw pressure than German sheppards and Rottweilers. If you haven't looked into it in any way, then your opinion is not only non-factual but you sound like an idiot. And I for one would muzzle my dog at the dog park, not because he's dangerous but to keep other people from being overly paranoid about him. I've taken him public places without a muzzle and had people look like their about ready to kick him in the face when he just wants to say hi, & in the same situation with a muzzle their willing to pet him and be around him. I do it more for the safety of my dog, I don't want some ignorant idiot thinking that, because he isn't muzzled, if he runs up to take a look (as most dogs would) that he would attack or something and end up hurting him.
irritated

United States

#316 Aug 24, 2014
I'm sure just like pit bulls have a history of attracting humans , every other breed of dog does too ! Yes facts say that a pit might do more damage , but its damage all the same ! So every k9 with teeth should be muzzled cause all are cable of biting , attacking what ever you wanna fuckin' call it . Cause just like pits are stereotyped to be dangerous , they are also stereotyped to be the most loyal breed there is . So stfu and take your superficial head out your ass (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All of you are STUPID 1 hr except me 1
welfare crumbs 1 hr get a job 1
mixed signals 1 hr been around 2
Obama the racist, in his own words 2 hr Voted for Obama 4
I Love Huntington 3 hr Sarah 19
Brad? 3 hr mad citizen 7
classic billards 3 hr curious 1
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web