Are pit bulls allowed at the dog park?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
LoveMyChocolate

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Does anyone know if pits are welcome at the dog park?
@@@@

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jun 26, 2012
LoveMyChocolate wrote:
they have to be muzzled
muffins

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2012
That's wrong!!!
tg

Chester, VA

#4 Jun 26, 2012
That's intelligent and right
Joe

Grand Forks, Canada

#5 Jun 26, 2012
http://wackycentral.com/OvernightCash/
want this sent to you for a dollar I jacked the guys
link email me at [email protected] and I will give it to you.
anonymous

United States

#6 Jun 26, 2012
Hope one eats you lol
WTF

Butler, PA

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Why should I have to put a muzzle on my pitt bull if all the other dogs don't have to wear one? Thats wrong!
carl

Hamlin, WV

#8 Jun 26, 2012
WTF wrote:
Why should I have to put a muzzle on my pitt bull if all the other dogs don't have to wear one? Thats wrong!
Pit bulls are aggressive towards other dogs, what's it gonna hurt to muzzle it? Protect everyone else's dogs and your own.
1 post removed
silly

Chester, VA

#10 Jun 26, 2012
WTF wrote:
Oh please don't turn this into another pit discrimination, how ridiculous. It the nature , breed, and jaw pressure of the breed.
WTF

Butler, PA

#11 Jun 26, 2012
silly wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please don't turn this into another pit discrimination, how ridiculous. It the nature , breed, and jaw pressure of the breed.
How is it the nature of the breed?!?! That's like saying all humans are murders, or like saying all white people are rich.
silly

Chester, VA

#12 Jun 26, 2012
No you don't compare humans and canines. (well at least I'm quite different)
????

Ardsley, NY

#13 Jun 26, 2012
Doesn't Huntington have a law that pits have to be muzzled while out in public. I know it's not enforced but I don't care. There are good and bad dogs in every breed.
WTF

Butler, PA

#14 Jun 26, 2012
silly wrote:
No you don't compare humans and canines.(well at least I'm quite different)
Your right, we shouldn't compare dogs and humans. Dogs are superior to us. They are smarter than most people, and they don't contribute to the problems in the world. The only thing about dogs is they don't control their actions.
1 post removed
Well

Hansford, WV

#16 Jun 26, 2012
If your pit bull bit or attacked me, my dog, or a member of my family in a public place like that, I'd sue you. On top of that your dog would wind up dead either by me or euthanasia. That's why you muzzle them.

If I even remotely thought my dog had the capability of any kind of aggression, I'd muzzle mine as well. It's called being a responsible adult.
WTF

Butler, PA

#17 Jun 26, 2012
If I wish I will take my dog to the park and I refuse to put a muzzle on him. He has done nothing wrong and I will not punish him for something he has never done. Pitts have a long history of being good dogs and I won't let moronic people ruin that. If my Pitt has to be muzzled then so should EVERY dog.
dog owner

United States

#18 Jun 26, 2012
I love my dog and my family. If any dog would attack me or my family, I would kill it. A sterotype exists for a reason, usually some truth is involved. I carry a gun and would use it on any animal or person that puts me or my family in fear of our lives. If you can control your dog, I think you should be allowed to bring it. If it gets aggressive and attacks, don't be surprised when I kill that muvr fkr.
gheydar

Altavista, VA

#19 Jun 26, 2012
LoveMyChocolate wrote:
people who own pits should be sterilized.
1 post removed
Well

Hansford, WV

#21 Jun 26, 2012
WTF wrote:
If I wish I will take my dog to the park and I refuse to put a muzzle on him. He has done nothing wrong and I will not punish him for something he has never done. Pitts have a long history of being good dogs and I won't let moronic people ruin that. If my Pitt has to be muzzled then so should EVERY dog.
Pitt bull owners are as arrogant and stupid as they are funny. I can only assume drug use dulls the senses to the point that this kind of talk makes sense.

I'm confident you don't have the proper insurance to even protect those that could be hurt by your dog, much less basic liability coverage on your beater car.
silly

Chester, VA

#22 Jun 26, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Pitt bull owners are as arrogant and stupid as they are funny. I can only assume drug use dulls the senses to the point that this kind of talk makes sense.

I'm confident you don't have the proper insurance to even protect those that could be hurt by your dog, much less basic liability coverage on your beater car.
Exactly. Well said.
WTF

Butler, PA

#23 Jun 26, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Pitt bull owners are as arrogant and stupid as they are funny. I can only assume drug use dulls the senses to the point that this kind of talk makes sense.

Ooh really? Your confident? How about this my truck (not a pos) is nicer than most on the road which is paid for by me not the state like most around here has full coverage as does my motorcycle. I work 50+ hours a week to keep you and your family's food stamps coming in. So the next time you want to talk smack you need to check yourself. As far as my dog goes he would never hurt anyone or anything. Pitt bulls have a history in the police force, armed forces, therapy, and seeing eye dogs. They are very brilliant animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese dark man wallmartsouth point. He was ra... 1 min Bull 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 min SS Reichmarshall ... 4,255
Have you been scammed by lady with weirdlooking... 7 min Bull 1
Has anybody been scammed by lady talking on pho... 11 min Bull 1
someone breaking into houses 20 min Protected 13
Which is more of a disgrace to mankind? Gays or... (Sep '14) 44 min Blondiewhite 56
save the ped. tunnel 1 hr Super Gator 5
Boycotting NFL 2 hr Trump jr 176
womans torso found in river 5 hr MarkJ- 38

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages