men that lead double lives
School's Closed

Huntington, WV

#21 Sep 8, 2012
Mary wrote:
if you want more than one woman, stay single, but let all the woman know, so they are not having sex with you and everyone else if they don't want too, because when you have sex with one then go have sex with another, they just have the right to know, and decide for themself if they still want to be involved with you
but what if the guy you're with slept with a thousand girls before you but stays monogamous with you? Is that better than a guy who slept with less girls but is not monogamous with you?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#22 Sep 9, 2012
Most guys that are married around here or live with a chick. Sneak around and play with other men. You'd be surprise how many in Huntington and barboursville. Check out Craigslist add or the website aff. Ladies don't always be quick to blame other women. Your man maybe riding or sucking the big one. I know coaches,doctors, coal miners, all kinds. Some of them are the butchs men you would never imagine.
Sandy

Hartford, CT

#23 Mar 21, 2013
I am in a relationship now for over 7 months with a man that I love and who says he wants to marry me soon and loves me too. The problem is he cant and wont let go of his x wife. It was his brother who lives on the other side duplex that spilled the beans! And of course he denied it by discrediting his brother who barely speaks to him. I was told by him that my boyfriend was paying for her apartment and was over there when ever I would phone early in the morning and that she was at his home everyday promptly at 5:10PM after work.Also verified by his good friend the neighbor. He was coming to my house for dinner every single day as if married. He would tell me he would be over at 6:00PM and was often fifteen minutes late and many times half hour late and 45 minutes late or not show up til I phoned him several times. We had lots of fights about this.He would threaten not to stay with me if I kept demanding a phone call or explaination. Phonecalls were ignored or never answered when this happens. When I decided to change dinner hour to 6:30 after much lateness he finally agreed months later only to still be late by ten or fifteen minutes. So now I was getting really angry. I did some internet searches and discovered the brother was correct about the apartment and it being nearby. So I looked inside the secured door by the mailboxes and to my surprise saw my boyfriends name on the mailbox with apartment number.I couldnt get inside to knock at her door so I decided another day to be at his place by 5:00PM and see. I got my answer and knocked at his door. I yelled out for him and said Id use my keys if he didnt open. When I tried door was barracaded with wood. So I got disgusted and left. I went over everytime he told me he was coming at 9:00. Come to find out she was there everyday after work for dinner. He always answers:"Theres nothing" when confronted.I could not get him to acknowledge. He says she is pitiful and feels sorry abs claims no sex and never was even when married that she didnt like being touched. He seems sincere that nothing is going on but I did tell him his reality is distorted and I believe it is "something". Think they are both very codependent on one another. So I decided I love him enough to try to fight for him so I made sure I was at his place for dinner everyday before the x arrived. She is a scaredycat and wont dare show while Iam there. I even considered scareing her off with my club but it just isnt worth the risk of the trouble. I would wvwn talk peacefully with her and him to find out the truth but he says I will be responsible for her losing her job and I do not want that. I told him if he wants to be with her go do it but he cant have both. He swears he wants me and nothing is happening. Hard to believe. I have managed to keep her away for a week now. Today Iam cooking home. We will see if he behaves or not. Otherwise I will have to personally see and talk to her to find out what he is telkung her and if I find I have been more deceived. I am leaving him.
W T H SMH

United States

#24 Mar 21, 2013
My GAWD!!! Girl, get rid of him. If he's pulling all this crap over on you and controlling you in this fashion, be done with him. He's not worth the stress, hassle, and aggravation. If you do marry him, you'll be divorced within a year.
yep

Altavista, VA

#25 Mar 21, 2013
W T H SMH wrote:
My GAWD!!! Girl, get rid of him. If he's pulling all this crap over on you and controlling you in this fashion, be done with him. He's not worth the stress, hassle, and aggravation. If you do marry him, you'll be divorced within a year.
Amen! Have some pride and leave his butt.
politically correct

Proctorville, OH

#26 Mar 21, 2013
Sandy wrote:
I am in a relationship now for over 7 months with a man that I love and who says he wants to marry me soon and loves me too. The problem is he cant and wont let go of his x wife. It was his brother who lives on the other side duplex that spilled the beans! And of course he denied it by discrediting his brother who barely speaks to him. I was told by him that my boyfriend was paying for her apartment and was over there when ever I would phone early in the morning and that she was at his home everyday promptly at 5:10PM after work.Also verified by his good friend the neighbor. He was coming to my house for dinner every single day as if married. He would tell me he would be over at 6:00PM and was often fifteen minutes late and many times half hour late and 45 minutes late or not show up til I phoned him several times. We had lots of fights about this.He would threaten not to stay with me if I kept demanding a phone call or explaination. Phonecalls were ignored or never answered when this happens. When I decided to change dinner hour to 6:30 after much lateness he finally agreed months later only to still be late by ten or fifteen minutes. So now I was getting really angry. I did some internet searches and discovered the brother was correct about the apartment and it being nearby. So I looked inside the secured door by the mailboxes and to my surprise saw my boyfriends name on the mailbox with apartment number.I couldnt get inside to knock at her door so I decided another day to be at his place by 5:00PM and see. I got my answer and knocked at his door. I yelled out for him and said Id use my keys if he didnt open. When I tried door was barracaded with wood. So I got disgusted and left. I went over everytime he told me he was coming at 9:00. Come to find out she was there everyday after work for dinner. He always answers:"Theres nothing" when confronted.I could not get him to acknowledge. He says she is pitiful and feels sorry abs claims no sex and never was even when married that she didnt like being touched. He seems sincere that nothing is going on but I did tell him his reality is distorted and I believe it is "something". Think they are both very codependent on one another. So I decided I love him enough to try to fight for him so I made sure I was at his place for dinner everyday before the x arrived. She is a scaredycat and wont dare show while Iam there. I even considered scareing her off with my club but it just isnt worth the risk of the trouble. I would wvwn talk peacefully with her and him to find out the truth but he says I will be responsible for her losing her job and I do not want that. I told him if he wants to be with her go do it but he cant have both. He swears he wants me and nothing is happening. Hard to believe. I have managed to keep her away for a week now. Today Iam cooking home. We will see if he behaves or not. Otherwise I will have to personally see and talk to her to find out what he is telkung her and if I find I have been more deceived. I am leaving him.
That was five seconds of my life wasted...I will solve all your problems with much less verbiage: Leave him [email protected]@!
My story

Vinton, VA

#27 Mar 21, 2013
I found out my husband was living a whole other life not too long ago. He was in a relationship with another woman for several months. He told her he was single but told other lies as to why he couldn't spend much time with her. So she was trying to figure out where the relationship was going due to lack of quality time, Altho he spoke to her on the phone for hours a day. It was easy for him to sneak away to her house a few hours a week because we work opposite schedules so on my end I thought I knew where he was at all times. I'm here to tell you a man has the ability to lead 2 totally separate lives with no one knowing; at least not for a while anyway. I had these guy feelings, and had dreams, and just felt something was off so I ended up investigating some things they his work and found out about the other woman.
Now on the flip side of this... Once years ago before I was married I was dating someone, and ended up sneaking around with someone else. But in my case, it was such an intense sexual attraction between me and the other guy, and it was just sex. Neither of us wanted anything more. And I was upfront and told the guy about my boyfriend and he understood I would see him when I could. I carried this on for a few months then decided enough was enough and I needed to stop the madness. I know I was in the wrong I never claimed to be perfect but I am being honest with my experience with cheating.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Been There,Done That,Now What?

#28 Mar 21, 2013
Topix is my double life,...
oh

Hurricane, WV

#29 Mar 21, 2013
what if wrote:
Your man tells you he is faithful,.......but you have heard through the grape vien that......He has had a girlfriend for the last six years and fathered poss all three of her small children?

What should one do? The girl refuses to speak to me but is always on topix funning her mouth. Just like the cris craft threAd. She will change names around but talk about situati0ns that she knows i will identify with.... What should one do...
Leaving my husband of almost 20 years is not an option for me. I almost wish the girl would give us his kids and die or just go away....I am open for anything....maybe even a reality show lol kinda like honey do do. My husbands boss and family all help him get away with it as well. STUCK in Hell Need to find this girl and talk with her face to face....So AMY when you read this i hope you will find it in your heart to come to me and we can put a stop to all of this.
I can not believe you are allowing this...yes, you are allowing him to cheat, by staying. You know he is, every fiber in your being tells u he is. But you don't want to leave. Now it's on you,not him. I woulda booted him out after the first doubt. Yes even after years of marriage. Cuz I've done so myself & I was right about everything I suspected.
oh

Hurricane, WV

#30 Mar 21, 2013
Sandy wrote:
I am in a relationship now for over 7 months with a man that I love and who says he wants to marry me soon and loves me too. The problem is he cant and wont let go of his x wife. It was his brother who lives on the other side duplex that spilled the beans! And of course he denied it by discrediting his brother who barely speaks to him. I was told by him that my boyfriend was paying for her apartment and was over there when ever I would phone early in the morning and that she was at his home everyday promptly at 5:10PM after work.Also verified by his good friend the neighbor. He was coming to my house for dinner every single day as if married. He would tell me he would be over at 6:00PM and was often fifteen minutes late and many times half hour late and 45 minutes late or not show up til I phoned him several times. We had lots of fights about this.He would threaten not to stay with me if I kept demanding a phone call or explaination. Phonecalls were ignored or never answered when this happens. When I decided to change dinner hour to 6:30 after much lateness he finally agreed months later only to still be late by ten or fifteen minutes. So now I was getting really angry. I did some internet searches and discovered the brother was correct about the apartment and it being nearby. So I looked inside the secured door by the mailboxes and to my surprise saw my boyfriends name on the mailbox with apartment number.I couldnt get inside to knock at her door so I decided another day to be at his place by 5:00PM and see. I got my answer and knocked at his door. I yelled out for him and said Id use my keys if he didnt open. When I tried door was barracaded with wood. So I got disgusted and left. I went over everytime he told me he was coming at 9:00. Come to find out she was there everyday after work for dinner. He always answers:"Theres nothing" when confronted.I could not get him to acknowledge. He says she is pitiful and feels sorry abs claims no sex and never was even when married that she didnt like being touched. He seems sincere that nothing is going on but I did tell him his reality is distorted and I believe it is "something". Think they are both very codependent on one another. So I decided I love him enough to try to fight for him so I made sure I was at his place for dinner everyday before the x arrived. She is a scaredycat and wont dare show while Iam there. I even considered scareing her off with my club but it just isnt worth the risk of the trouble. I would wvwn talk peacefully with her and him to find out the truth but he says I will be responsible for her losing her job and I do not want that. I told him if he wants to be with her go do it but he cant have both. He swears he wants me and nothing is happening. Hard to believe. I have managed to keep her away for a week now. Today Iam cooking home. We will see if he behaves or not. Otherwise I will have to personally see and talk to her to find out what he is telkung her and if I find I have been more deceived. I am leaving him.
You are an idiot too. I can't stand women who allow men to do this to them then believe the dumbest lies
Final Clean

Lees Summit, MO

#31 Mar 22, 2013
oh wrote:
<quoted text>
I can not believe you are allowing this...yes, you are allowing him to cheat, by staying. You know he is, every fiber in your being tells u he is. But you don't want to leave. Now it's on you,not him. I woulda booted him out after the first doubt. Yes even after years of marriage. Cuz I've done so myself & I was right about everything I suspected.
Hmmm...I think I know you.

Level 9

Since: Aug 11

Richmond, VA

#32 Mar 22, 2013
The only thing double in my life has cheese on it .
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33 Mar 22, 2013
There is a big difference between giving up, and knowing when you have had enough.
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#34 Mar 22, 2013
Lonely neglected women look for comfort.

Level 9

Since: Aug 11

Richmond, VA

#35 Mar 23, 2013
Funny, I am too.
yea boy

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#36 Mar 23, 2013
hey me2 since you are going to do it to do you need a partner to make it happen because i will glady hit it for you, ill make it look good so he def knows that someone else is giving it to you better than he is :)
Shawn

Huntington, IN

#37 Mar 23, 2013
Way too many insecurity issues on this thread. All I`m reading is comments about people who are unhappy, but they equate faithfulness as happiness. If you`re not happy end it. You don`t need any other validation like proof of cheating.

I was in a serious relationship where my gf had major trust issues she carried from past relationships. You may "want" a relationship but it doesn`t mean you are ready for one. I had to let her go for her own good and my best interest. Sometimes the only lying in a relationship is the lies the other person tells themselves.

Level 9

Since: Aug 11

Richmond, VA

#38 Mar 24, 2013
What
dontbstupid

United States

#39 Mar 24, 2013
If he or she is cheating on you, who is the stupid one for staying with them. Stop bitching about the other woman, Say next and get rid of him. Mark it up to stupidity and learn something. NEXT
Shawn

Huntington, IN

#40 Mar 24, 2013
Bobolay wrote:
What
Figure that out and then you can tackle who, why, where, when and how. Then you`ll be caught up with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanyard Station... Oh Wow, Big Deal !! 33 min Business Plan 8
CHH BOARD----Do your Job ! 1 hr WATCHDOG 15
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 3 hr Nosey neighbor 1,063
Do black girls get jealous when white girls dan... 3 hr Loom 19
America Held Hostage Day 271 3 hr MarkJ- 4
Need girl to wash my fat rolls 4 hr Cracker 1
Where did Joe Sulewski go? 4 hr JKS 8
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 6 hr Peter Fondled 153

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages