men that lead double lives

men that lead double lives

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mandi

Huntington, WV

#1 Sep 7, 2012
whats your thoughts on the subject Amy?
Mary

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 7, 2012
if you want more than one woman, stay single, but let all the woman know, so they are not having sex with you and everyone else if they don't want too, because when you have sex with one then go have sex with another, they just have the right to know, and decide for themself if they still want to be involved with you
Jumpy

Ardsley, NY

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Mary wrote:
if you want more than one woman, stay single, but let all the woman know, so they are not having sex with you and everyone else if they don't want too, because when you have sex with one then go have sex with another, they just have the right to know, and decide for themself if they still want to be involved with you
haaaa ...like that's gonna work.
champ

Avella, PA

#4 Sep 7, 2012
Jumpy wrote:
<quoted text>
haaaa ...like that's gonna work.
Actually, it works like a champ. I have several and am totally honest with all of them, yet all remain willing. Here's the thing: women most want a man who is wanted by other women. Its called pre-selection. It makes all of them want me. Plus, when I'm with a woman, she has my full, complete and undivided attention.
Pissed

Chapmanville, WV

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Ha! I thought this was going to be a topic about working for the CIA or something.
lol

Huntington, WV

#6 Sep 7, 2012
champ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it works like a champ. I have several and am totally honest with all of them, yet all remain willing. Here's the thing: women most want a man who is wanted by other women. Its called pre-selection. It makes all of them want me. Plus, when I'm with a woman, she has my full, complete and undivided attention.
Good for you. I'm in a situation right now where I have concerns that my significant other may be or may have hit some strange. I can't get what I believe is an honest answer about a number of things. I have no problem with someone playing the field as long as he/she has the guts to be honest about it. But, I have no respect and no use for weak, lying gutless cheaters.
me2

United States

#7 Sep 7, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you. I'm in a situation right now where I have concerns that my significant other may be or may have hit some strange. I can't get what I believe is an honest answer about a number of things. I have no problem with someone playing the field as long as he/she has the guts to be honest about it. But, I have no respect and no use for weak, lying gutless cheaters.
I totally understand. My man just got caught up but is still lieing about it.. Tell the truth.
lol

Huntington, WV

#8 Sep 7, 2012
me2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally understand. My man just got caught up but is still lieing about it.. Tell the truth.
Seriously. What makes someone think they have the right to lie to and cheat on someone like the person is some sort of second class biotch whose feelings mean nothing?
me2

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously. What makes someone think they have the right to lie to and cheat on someone like the person is some sort of second class biotch whose feelings mean nothing?
I do not understand. If he would be honest we could have an open relationship. Theres noreason for me to be faithful if he isn't but i will not lie about it. So since he is doing it im going to do it as well.
Bond James Bond

Huntington, WV

#10 Sep 7, 2012
What, no small-talk? No chit-chat? That's the trouble with the world today. No one takes the time to do a really sinister interrogation anymore. It's a lost art.

James Bond,
Universal Exports
thin mint

Springfield, NJ

#11 Sep 7, 2012
What's up fucktards???
lol

Huntington, WV

#12 Sep 7, 2012
me2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not understand. If he would be honest we could have an open relationship. Theres noreason for me to be faithful if he isn't but i will not lie about it. So since he is doing it im going to do it as well.
Same here. If she does need diversity and would just be honest I think we could figure out a way to move forward and be happy. But. I can't be happy with suspicions of dishonesty and disloyalty constantly eating at me.
me2

United States

#13 Sep 7, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Same here. If she does need diversity and would just be honest I think we could figure out a way to move forward and be happy. But. I can't be happy with suspicions of dishonesty and disloyalty constantly eating at me.
Good luck with that seems like thats all anyone wants to do anymore is lie
DontAskDontTell

Springfield, NJ

#14 Sep 7, 2012
Sounds like a situation with my friends lol im too jealous id kill a h0e
lol

Huntington, WV

#15 Sep 7, 2012
DontAskDontTell wrote:
Sounds like a situation with my friends lol im too jealous id kill a h0e
Don't know that it would work out, but I'd give it a shot. Better than being lied to.
me2

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2012
Funny its usually the men thats the cheating liar
Marmalaid

Chesapeake, VA

#17 Sep 7, 2012
Mary wrote:
if you want more than one woman, stay single, but let all the woman know, so they are not having sex with you and everyone else if they don't want too, because when you have sex with one then go have sex with another, they just have the right to know, and decide for themself if they still want to be involved with you
Just make sure you girls carry rubbers at all times, cause the men don't care.
what if

Huntington, WV

#18 Sep 7, 2012
Your man tells you he is faithful,.......but you have heard through the grape vien that......He has had a girlfriend for the last six years and fathered poss all three of her small children?

What should one do? The girl refuses to speak to me but is always on topix funning her mouth. Just like the cris craft threAd. She will change names around but talk about situati0ns that she knows i will identify with.... What should one do...
Leaving my husband of almost 20 years is not an option for me. I almost wish the girl would give us his kids and die or just go away....I am open for anything....maybe even a reality show lol kinda like honey do do. My husbands boss and family all help him get away with it as well. STUCK in Hell Need to find this girl and talk with her face to face....So AMY when you read this i hope you will find it in your heart to come to me and we can put a stop to all of this.
Well

Pickerington, OH

#19 Sep 8, 2012
Why isn't it an option for you to leave him? Because you don't want her to have him?

Since: Aug 12

Huntington, WV

#20 Sep 8, 2012
And it's just men that tend to stray?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UniFirst 6 min zip tie 3
Hillary beats trump! 18 min in the key of life 32
When a kneeger says "Keep it real"? 20 min in the key of life 26
for black people 3 23 min in the key of life 171
let the addicts die die die die die 45 min EdwardWayneWaling... 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Mgtn Res 1,549
Overdoses 1 hr Bob the Builder 103

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages