Hey Mountainqueer fans, hows it feel

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BJS

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2013
to blow a 24 point lead to lowly Iowa State and freakin lose ...at Milan pusskat stadium!!!

Hahaaahaaahaa...

4-8
4-8
4-8

BJS
dana

Barboursville, WV

#2 Nov 30, 2013
BJS wrote:
to blow a 24 point lead to lowly Iowa State and freakin lose ...at Milan pusskat stadium!!!
Hahaaahaaahaa...
4-8
4-8
4-8
BJS
you are right bj, this is a feeling that wvu fans are not used to. normally we are watching wvu win a bcs bowl game this time of year. oh well I will ask so herd fans how to deal with this you guys are experts at sitting home during bowl time. go owls
1 post removed
BJS

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2013
dana wrote:
<quoted text>you are right bj, this is a feeling that wvu fans are not used to. normally we are watching wvu win a bcs bowl game this time of year. oh well I will ask so herd fans how to deal with this you guys are experts at sitting home during bowl time. go owls
That's the best you got there Bobcat??

Hahahahahaaah...

BJS
Bob Sled

Madison, WV

#5 Dec 1, 2013
We were marshall........shoot the buffalo !
Morgan Hole

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Dec 1, 2013
You guys are gonna make me go burn acouch if you don't quit it.
Tingleupmyleg

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2013
Why are Herd fans obsessed with WVU? In Morgantown, Marshall was forgotten about as soon as WVU won all 7 out of 7 in their contract series. WVU fans don't care if MU wins or loses because they aren't in their conference or on their schedule. Sad to brag about "national" championships when you've never won a state one. Get over WVU and worry about the present and future, because WVU is not in it!
wtf

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 1, 2013
Tingleupmyleg wrote:
Why are Herd fans obsessed with WVU? In Morgantown, Marshall was forgotten about as soon as WVU won all 7 out of 7 in their contract series. WVU fans don't care if MU wins or loses because they aren't in their conference or on their schedule. Sad to brag about "national" championships when you've never won a state one. Get over WVU and worry about the present and future, because WVU is not in it!

WVU fans don't care about Marshall? What world are you living in? Lol. Maybe you should search around Topix a little longer and see how many posts are made about Marshall by WVU fans. Your post made me laugh.
Herdon

Toledo, OH

#9 Dec 1, 2013
Yep,Marshall fans didn't start anything on this forum. It was obsessed wvu fans.
haha

United States

#10 Dec 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>WVU fans don't care about Marshall? What world are you living in? Lol. Maybe you should search around Topix a little longer and see how many posts are made about Marshall by WVU fans. Your post made me laugh.
That's funny cause if you go to the Morgantown topix there are tons of threads started by Marshall fans about WVU and guess who started this one, a Marshall fan. So stop denying your obsession.
wtf

Glasgow, WV

#11 Dec 1, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny cause if you go to the Morgantown topix there are tons of threads started by Marshall fans about WVU and guess who started this one, a Marshall fan. So stop denying your obsession.

It goes both ways. What's new?! You're acting like it's all something new. Fans from both sides do it. Take a look at all of the ones started by WVU fans on the Huntington topix. Get over it and go pout somewhere else.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#12 Dec 1, 2013
Tingleupmyleg wrote:
I'm not sure you are living in reality.
True

Columbus, OH

#13 Dec 1, 2013
Marshall would be 4-8 in any other conference. This is coming from a Marshall fan unlike most Herd fans I just don't have delusions my team is better than the mid major schools they play.
Customer

Toledo, OH

#14 Dec 1, 2013
Ask Bob Huggins why he trash mouth Huntington & Marshall at the beginning Of BB season. WVU sucks. I use to root for Wvu during bowl games but never more. Huggins is a POS. Holgerson ain't much better.
1 post removed
lets see

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Dec 1, 2013
the only good team you played stomped your ass' you no virginia tech hahaha
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#17 Dec 1, 2013
Tingleupmyleg wrote:
And even though Marshall won a national championship.WVU cant even stay in top 25.
Must admit we should have remained Div.1 AA where we were the big fish in the little pond.Oh well, better then being a sitting duck in stagnated water. WVU is the little brother now...in the big 12. You know,a pest and nothing more.I bet those other big 12 schools look forward to a bye week against WVU. Everyone has a bad week though,case in point OKLA.ST.But at least you're consistent at it.
priceless

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Dec 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It goes both ways. What's new?! You're acting like it's all something new. Fans from both sides do it. Take a look at all of the ones started by WVU fans on the Huntington topix. Get over it and go pout somewhere else.
Now now that is no way to represent Marshall and the fans by acting disrespectful. I thought you Marshall fans had class. As for "all the threads" started by WVU fans, I believe you are blind because there is none and if there is there maybe two compared to the Morgantown topix that is flooded with threads by Marshall fans, half of them in which are the same crap over and over again cause Marshall fans aren't classy enough to come up with new insults so they recycle the same ones over and over like a broken record in order to try and get a point across. It's so laughable and embarrassing.

No ones pouting, we are all laughing at you while you embarrass your entire fan base and team looking like idiots on the Morgantown topix. At least have the audacity to come up with clever insults instead of the same ol boring shit over and over.

You should change your chant to "We are boring".
Bob Sled

Madison, WV

#19 Dec 2, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
And even though Marshall won a national championship.WVU cant even stay in top 25.
Must admit we should have remained Div.1 AA where we were the big fish in the little pond.Oh well, better then being a sitting duck in stagnated water. WVU is the little brother now...in the big 12. You know,a pest and nothing more.I bet those other big 12 schools look forward to a bye week against WVU. Everyone has a bad week though,case in point OKLA.ST.But at least you're consistent at it.
. National Championship ? Who cares its Division 1 AA ! Who did you beat Weslyan ? It don't matter ! People don't remember the "small stuff" ! Big deal , so what , who cares ! We were marshall ?
nunya

Nashville, TN

#20 Dec 2, 2013
lets see wrote:
the only good team you played stomped your ass' you no virginia tech hahaha
Again, if triple overtime = ass stomping, I guess the Mountaineers just got their ass stomped by a 2-9, 1-7 team. Have a great day!
nunya

Nashville, TN

#21 Dec 2, 2013
priceless wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now that is no way to represent Marshall and the fans by acting disrespectful. I thought you Marshall fans had class. As for "all the threads" started by WVU fans, I believe you are blind because there is none and if there is there maybe two compared to the Morgantown topix that is flooded with threads by Marshall fans, half of them in which are the same crap over and over again cause Marshall fans aren't classy enough to come up with new insults so they recycle the same ones over and over like a broken record in order to try and get a point across. It's so laughable and embarrassing.
Sorry but you are mistaking Morgantown Topix's lack of any other activity for "so many threads started by Marshall fans." If you did a search you would come up with plenty of troll posts started in Huntington's Topix about WVU football. You have to look around all the other active dumbass posts like "one word," posts about how Buffy's knocked up again, and best and worst places to work.(No chance on anyone posting about best and worst places to work in Morgantown.)
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#22 Dec 2, 2013
Bob Sled wrote:
<quoted text>. National Championship ? Who cares its Division 1 AA ! Who did you beat Weslyan ? It don't matter ! People don't remember the "small stuff" ! Big deal , so what , who cares ! We were marshall ?
Seen where Marshall (also recieved votes) outside the top 25.After this usa championship next week and our bowl victory after that we'll be in the top 25. Dont forget to buy your ticket for the air show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I was going as a Liberal for Halloween but I co... 3 min boi toy 20
Marvin the Martian 20 min TheActualBird 3
Cop Working Security At Sheetz 21 min South 1
Remove "Crackers" from Store Shelves 23 min Jue Jue 10
Alligator Jackson 32 min Mic drop 54
Nice try you lil' B*tch 46 min Amused 23
America Held Hostage Day 211 1 hr MarkJ- 20
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 5 hr sure 82

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web