Anonymous

Lynchburg, VA

#1 Jun 25, 2013
jus curious I was wondering how good their food was been wanting to try the place but haven't made it down there yet
Silent majority

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2013
mel12 wrote:
jus curious I was wondering how good their food was been wanting to try the place but haven't made it down there yet
We went last week and tried it. Everything was fine but the eggs on top of our ranchero thingy were undercookd and runny. That ruind it for us. I dont do runny eggs. I couldnt eat most of it..If a chef cant fry an egg right then they should find another line of work. Give it a try, i dont want to be too harsh on the place..we will try again with another menu selection.. It wasnt terrible and the staff was hardworking and friendly...it had a good vibe.
regular

Avella, PA

#3 Jun 25, 2013
I've eaten there at least 20 times. I've only had great food and great service. Sorry to hear someone else didn't, but I think everyone should go check it out.
Emily

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Good place to eat
awww yeeeah

Lynchburg, VA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
mel12 wrote:
Place rocks. Been there many times. Had one meal that didn't taste quite right. Told them, they comped it. Great locally run eatery. Not enough of those here!
LaLa

Tallmansville, WV

#6 Jun 25, 2013
LOVE Black Sheep!
Ray

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jun 25, 2013
If they had a No Hipsters night, I'd give this place a try.
Merchant

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Top bad they can't keep the gays and blacks out LMAO
Dale Gribble

Proctorville, OH

#9 Jun 26, 2013
Too many hipsters in that place .. every time I go in there they always have some acoustic Bob Dylan wanna-be hack crying into a microphone.
lol

New Kensington, PA

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Just look at some of the staffs vine posts. Super unprofessional and very gross. Sorry, I don't want nasty ginger beard hairs in my burrito.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for desendents of slaves in america 2 14 min collective souls 47
Jumol Scott drugs 16 min Lol 4
I was going as a Liberal for Halloween but I co... 23 min Jerk Call 15
John Buckland (H4H Batman) 31 min jay 6
America Held Hostage Day 211 31 min MarkJ- 19
hot.gay men in huntington. (Oct '12) 35 min Lynda 26
Alligator Jackson 1 hr Alligator Jackson 53
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 3 hr sure 82

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web