Closet Homosexual Hipsters

Closet Homosexual Hipsters

Posted in the Huntington Forum

DeathKab

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Are there any closet homosexual hipsters in Huntington that are posing as heterosexuals? Do any of them go as far as even having girlfriends? Just curious if there's any lurking at the V Club
fact

Walton, WV

#2 Nov 3, 2013
All hipsters are gay.
DeathKab

Huntington, WV

#3 Nov 3, 2013
I know that, I'm just looking for ones that won't yet admit it. I'm trying to keep htown safe.
1 post removed
steersclearofque ers

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2013
Yes. He lives in the lifehouse. Always has a gf but craves the d<3ck.
DeathKab

Huntington, WV

#6 Nov 6, 2013
I was at the VClub a while back and met a pretty cool guy, not very good looking at all, but he looked very, very feminine. I'm a pretty good looking guy. This guy was super skinny, and have curly long hair, dressed like a definite homosexual and I could tell he played for our team. He was flirting with me hard and asked for my number, I was pretty drunk and I think I gave him the wrong number. He told me he had to be careful because he didn't want his girlfriend to find out. Anyone know who it might have been? Thanks for any help
DeathKab

Huntington, WV

#7 Nov 17, 2013
I'm still looking, I went to the VClub looking for him but he wasn't there, any help would be appreciated. I want this guy to break up with his girlfriend and get what he really wants from me. Some big man meat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 242 7 min MarkJ- 22
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Prostitutes 990
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 1 hr cecilia 139
James Hood 1 hr Sounds like 7
black pride whites cant come in 1 hr mark 221
Alligator Jackson 2 hr lol 294
stop sticking tongue out, making horns pursing ... 2 hr TQY 6

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance