Mark Lowry murder case update

Mark Lowry murder case update

There are 12 comments on the WAMX-FM Huntington story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Mark Lowry murder case update. In it, WAMX-FM Huntington reports that:

Huntington Police say they may be getting closer to making an arrest in a recent murder case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAMX-FM Huntington.

shorty

Jackson, OH

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Mark was a wonderful man and father i'm so glad some1 is getting to the bottom of this. I happen to know someone knows who knows info on this case and would love to see those people step forward and be grown up enough to admit what happen. RIP MARK YOU WILL BE MISSED
think

Nettie, WV

#2 Aug 4, 2010
I pray for the family he left behind. If anyone knows something, call WVSP or HPD anonymously and leave a tip if you are afraid to come forward. Do it for his family. AND it would take a murderer off the street.
Double standard in Peake

AOL

#3 Aug 8, 2010
You mean the "family" he "accidently" drove into the alley? The current Mrs. Lowry - Terri Lowry aka Terri Lynette Burns ( multiple arrests - public record with the latest being an appearance before Cabell County Grand Jury for 3 counts of Possession with Intent to Deliver on the docket) It is the opinion of many that she and her son Whiskey just as same as pulled the trigger on Mark as did the “elusive” gunman . Yes, Mark had his struggles and they only intensified after marrying Terri. Terri and her son (also multiple arrests- public record, upcoming court day in Sept. For 3 counts with possession and wanton endangerment) were driven into that alley by Mark to do a drug deal or to pay a debt to their dealer and were short on cash, if they had it at all. Probably why they aimed at Terri and Whiskey first, lucky for them the gun jammed. If there were actually shooters, they need to give up their supplier, cause there one in the same. Mrs. Burns - Lowry is a piece of work, and her interview in front of a church , nice touch - but it fell on deaf ears. The Cabell County Prosecutors office share in the blame as well. If they would have chosen to prosecute Mark for his hand gun arrest while under a Domestic Violence Petition and a Civil Protection order he would have still been in jail.
This poor man couldn't even have a normal funeral service. The "grieving widow" was running off Mark's friends from his previous life, faster than they could come in the door. She even ran off David, one of Mark's sons. She had "her people" there making a big showing HOWEVER none of them including the widow went to the graveside service. HPD and BPD monitored the whole event - how sad.
Mark is now at rest and away from the trouble you and yours created for him.
former resident

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 8, 2010
Didn't Terri just get out of jail not too long ago. When you do drugs things like this are sure to follow. I use to know Terri, she is one tough girl. I would not mess with her, she is dirty and we knife ya in a sec... be careful what ya say about her she will get ya.
Double standard in Peake

AOL

#5 Aug 9, 2010
Not worried about Terri aka "3 Counts" . I guess she think's her late dad being an Avenger and Nomand will help her now. Mark was a probie for Last Rebels and rode with the Pagans. They don't take kindly to one of theirs being set up.
James Ticknor

Ruther Glen, VA

#6 Aug 19, 2010
Johnny Mayo, the murderer, went to my high school before this. A few years back, he was my first and only fight. I wished I woulda beat him a hell of a lot worse than I did. I wouldn't even spit on him now.
James Ticknor

Ruther Glen, VA

#7 Aug 19, 2010
Btw, Johnny, you're a real "gangsta" now, aren't you? And I'm sitting here laughing at your ugly mugshot, sipping cocoa and playing with my dogs. Don't drop the soap, loser.
lol

Huntington, WV

#8 Oct 5, 2010
James Ticknor wrote:
Btw, Johnny, you're a real "gangsta" now, aren't you? And I'm sitting here laughing at your ugly mugshot, sipping cocoa and playing with my dogs. Don't drop the soap, loser.
thats funnnnnny!!! good one!!

Since: Mar 13

United States

#9 Mar 2, 2015
James Ticknor wrote:
Johnny Mayo, the murderer, went to my high school before this. A few years back, he was my first and only fight. I wished I woulda beat him a hell of a lot worse than I did. I wouldn't even spit on him now.
is this Terry Lowery from central high from hebersprings.. moved to Cabot a nurse I don't care the gossip.. would marry her right now... I be always been her hidden prince.,. Love you always Terri,.. you so beautiful in and out.... kisses you all over.. <3
YouBeHatenMark

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 5, 2015
think wrote:
I pray for the family he left behind. If anyone knows something, call WVSP or HPD anonymously and leave a tip if you are afraid to come forward. Do it for his family. AND it would take a murderer off the street.
I don't get it. I knew mark very well and he was crazy. But his heart was good. RIP my brother and tell Jesus I love him.
look before u leap

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 21, 2016
YouBeHatenMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it. I knew mark very well and he was crazy. But his heart was good. RIP my brother and tell Jesus I love him.
Yea, Mark was a nice guy. If he met her at the church where they got married at, goes to show you be careful of getting involved with anyone. No matter what.
ramona wilder

United States

#12 Apr 5, 2016
i can not believe this.i live in sarasota fl and i became great friends with mark and donnie around 1984.they were my best buds and i could never imagine anyone hurting them.mark came back to sarasota after donnies death and he had a son (skip i believe)i left work to have lunch with him and catch up.devestated by donnies death but now looking for mark to reach out and see how he is only to find this tragic news.i will never forget his crazy drivin in his molly hatchet van,getting a van full and parking by the river camping,partying and always laughter.there was never a bad moment with those guys.i know his name is in the book and i will see him in heaven someday.but for the family he has left behind my heart aches for them.they have lost 2 very special people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They want more taxes for recycling 55 min Tax pig 17
How to find the kid that's been stealing stuff ... (Aug '12) 1 hr Just Wondering 6
Nathan Hammond 1 hr Joy 1
Gym advice 2 hr Herd 91 3
Pretty nikole and kneegers 2 hr ewww 35
What band did ted cruz sang with 2 hr Mike 1
Catholic Hierarchy in West Virginia ? 2 hr Mike 20

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages