THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#1715 Jul 6, 2013
You can debate this politic shit until the next election but one fact remains. Wv ranks 49th out of 50 states in almost every category and they've never had a republican majority.This says two things.#1 Its time to see what a majority of republicans could do to change it because we sure as hell have nothing to lose except falling to 50th. And that wont happen.#2
West Virginians are so f****ing stupid to reelect the same democrats.So when are you going to quit bending over and taking it up the ass?

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1716 Jul 6, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
You can debate this politic shit until the next election but one fact remains. Wv ranks 49th out of 50 states in almost every category and they've never had a republican majority.This says two things.#1 Its time to see what a majority of republicans could do to change it because we sure as hell have nothing to lose except falling to 50th. And that wont happen.#2
West Virginians are so f****ing stupid to reelect the same democrats.So when are you going to quit bending over and taking it up the ass?
We will until there is a competent person that will run on the republican tickets.
Citizen

United States

#1717 Jul 6, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
You can debate this politic shit until the next election but one fact remains. Wv ranks 49th out of 50 states in almost every category and they've never had a republican majority.This says two things.#1 Its time to see what a majority of republicans could do to change it because we sure as hell have nothing to lose except falling to 50th. And that wont happen.#2
West Virginians are so f****ing stupid to reelect the same democrats.So when are you going to quit bending over and taking it up the ass?
What are all these categories that we rank 49th? Obviously BS. WV is mostly a rural state and due to the terrain it does not have the access a flat plains state does. Those 2 things alone account for a lot of the reason this state ranks low on some things. Anyone who is not a millionaire is a fool for voting Republican and this is a poor state.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1718 Jul 6, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>What are all these categories that we rank 49th? Obviously BS. WV is mostly a rural state and due to the terrain it does not have the access a flat plains state does. Those 2 things alone account for a lot of the reason this state ranks low on some things. Anyone who is not a millionaire is a fool for voting Republican and this is a poor state.
Your stupid. One of the best governors we ever had in this state was a republican. A little old. But he was better than all of the democrats we have had back as far as the 60's. they are just hard to come by in this state. The main reason all you retards vote for democrats because mommy and daddy voted democrat. None on here can use the old phrase about the democrats are for the working people anymore. We have a dumb ass democrat president and governor. How is that working out for ya.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#1719 Jul 7, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>What are all these categories that we rank 49th? Obviously BS. WV is mostly a rural state and due to the terrain it does not have the access a flat plains state does. Those 2 things alone account for a lot of the reason this state ranks low on some things. Anyone who is not a millionaire is a fool for voting Republican and this is a poor state.
Wv is among the wealthiest states in resources but we allow it to be raped by outside sources (our stupidity). This state could be self sufficient
Look up WHAT DOES WV RANK 49th OUT OF 50 STATES IN
Its time we tried some republican entreprenuership (after all arent they a bunch of millionaires)and they dont prosper without someone doing the work. And jobs WE NEED!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#1720 Jul 7, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>What are all these categories that we rank 49th? Obviously BS. WV is mostly a rural state and due to the terrain it does not have the access a flat plains state does. Those 2 things alone account for a lot of the reason this state ranks low on some things. Anyone who is not a millionaire is a fool for voting Republican and this is a poor state.
For your information the U S Senate has 37 democrat millionaires compared to 30 republican millionaires. So much for only republicans having a stranglehold on our purse strings. Perhaps you shouldnt put so much faith in your liberal media bias against anything conservative and republican. Its time for some change in this state. And its no going to change until we bring in some new repulican entrepreneurship. After all this is a conservative minded state yet we elect democrats who side with liberals in the house,senate and president whether it be state or federal.
Citizen

United States

#1721 Jul 7, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Wv is among the wealthiest states in resources but we allow it to be raped by outside sources (our stupidity). This state could be self sufficient
Look up WHAT DOES WV RANK 49th OUT OF 50 STATES IN
Its time we tried some republican entreprenuership (after all arent they a bunch of millionaires)and they dont prosper without someone doing the work. And jobs WE NEED!
You made the comment so back it up. I am not wasting my time? I love how when you call people on their BS they say look it up. You cant look up something that isnt true.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#1722 Jul 7, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>You made the comment so back it up. I am not wasting my time? I love how when you call people on their BS they say look it up. You cant look up something that isnt true.
Its easier for you to read(?) than it is for me to type. I really dont give a shit one way or another.Stay stupid.Vote democrat. But unfortunately you push them(democrats) on the rest of us.The rankings show the results thereof.
Citizen

United States

#1723 Jul 7, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Its easier for you to read(?) than it is for me to type. I really dont give a shit one way or another.Stay stupid.Vote democrat. But unfortunately you push them(democrats) on the rest of us.The rankings show the results thereof.
Just what I thought, you spewed BS and got called on it and cant back it up so you make excuses. You seemed to be able to type the original BS just fine but cant type to back it up. What you call "pushing on the rest of us" is what the rest of us call democracy. Sorry your choices didnt win, well actually I am not sorry because I am not a millionaire.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#1724 Jul 7, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Just what I thought, you spewed BS and got called on it and cant back it up so you make excuses. You seemed to be able to type the original BS just fine but cant type to back it up. What you call "pushing on the rest of us" is what the rest of us call democracy. Sorry your choices didnt win, well actually I am not sorry because I am not a millionaire.
What! Another democrat seeking entitlements(me doing the work while you benefit) LOL Look it up yourself. How can you label it BS just because you're to damn afraid to be proven wrong. I could sit here and type the proof all night but then you would call me a liar.Therefore genius, LOOK IT UP. Now i know why the democrats picked the jackass as their mascot.All it takes is to dangle a carrot and all of you follow.LOL
Citizen

United States

#1725 Jul 7, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
What! Another democrat seeking entitlements(me doing the work while you benefit) LOL Look it up yourself. How can you label it BS just because you're to damn afraid to be proven wrong. I could sit here and type the proof all night but then you would call me a liar.Therefore genius, LOOK IT UP. Now i know why the democrats picked the jackass as their mascot.All it takes is to dangle a carrot and all of you follow.LOL
Just more BS excuses to try and cover your previous BS. LOL. You Repubs crack me up. The same old "Prove I am lying" defense you have become masters at. Every time you pubs get caught in a lie(about every time you speak) you say prove I am lying, then yell BENGHAZI or ENTITLEMENTS or GAYS. Just admit you lied, or prove you arent. Yeah I know, you cant prove something that isnt true so throw out some more excuses on why you wont. BENGHAZI !!!!!!!!!! LMAO

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1726 Jul 7, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Just what I thought, you spewed BS and got called on it and cant back it up so you make excuses. You seemed to be able to type the original BS just fine but cant type to back it up. What you call "pushing on the rest of us" is what the rest of us call democracy. Sorry your choices didnt win, well actually I am not sorry because I am not a millionaire.
I hate to inform you idiots on here this, but we do not live in a democracy. This country is a representative republic. If we lived in a true democracy, we as a country would vote on every bill passed through. The only bills that passed would be majority rule. Not even democrats wouldn't want that because of every socialist law that has passed in this country wouldn't have ever passed. Also there would be no safety nets, there would be no taxes paid. We would have nuked a lot of countries in the past. Iran wouldn't even be an issue because it wouldn't exist anymore. So think about what you wish for.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#1727 Jul 7, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Just more BS excuses to try and cover your previous BS. LOL. You Repubs crack me up. The same old "Prove I am lying" defense you have become masters at. Every time you pubs get caught in a lie(about every time you speak) you say prove I am lying, then yell BENGHAZI or ENTITLEMENTS or GAYS. Just admit you lied, or prove you arent. Yeah I know, you cant prove something that isnt true so throw out some more excuses on why you wont. BENGHAZI !!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Why would you want me to list them since im a republican liar? Wouldnt you rather find the truth on your own? Oh wait! Now i know what they mean by a reprobate mind.No amount of truth can change their way of thinking.This is why only liberals can be labeled as such.They would rather argue than be confronted with proof.Sooooo..Stay stupid.Stay democrat.Stay 49th out of 50. And let me guess...Your politically correct,culturally diverse,pro choice,pro gay,etc. Yes to all the aforementioned? Exactly what i thought.A REPROBATE MIND. LOL
Citizen

United States

#1728 Jul 7, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to inform you idiots on here this, but we do not live in a democracy. This country is a representative republic. If we lived in a true democracy, we as a country would vote on every bill passed through. The only bills that passed would be majority rule. Not even democrats wouldn't want that because of every socialist law that has passed in this country wouldn't have ever passed. Also there would be no safety nets, there would be no taxes paid. We would have nuked a lot of countries in the past. Iran wouldn't even be an issue because it wouldn't exist anymore. So think about what you wish for.
I hate to inform you the idiot but a representative republic is a form of democracy. To everyone except morons trying to play semantics we are considered a democracy. There is no "true" democracy on the planet.
Citizen

United States

#1729 Jul 7, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you want me to list them since im a republican liar? Wouldnt you rather find the truth on your own? Oh wait! Now i know what they mean by a reprobate mind.No amount of truth can change their way of thinking.This is why only liberals can be labeled as such.They would rather argue than be confronted with proof.Sooooo..Stay stupid.Stay democrat.Stay 49th out of 50. And let me guess...Your politically correct,culturally diverse,pro choice,pro gay,etc. Yes to all the aforementioned? Exactly what i thought.A REPROBATE MIND. LOL
More BS excuses, just as I said you would. You really have no other option other than admitting you lied. I think I have made my point. Anyone who wasnt lying would have backed up their claim with facts, not BS excuses for not posting the facts. For someone who claimed it was too much effort typing to post facts you sure have no problem typing when it comes to BullShiit.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1730 Jul 7, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to inform you the idiot but a representative republic is a form of democracy. To everyone except morons trying to play semantics we are considered a democracy. There is no "true" democracy on the planet.
Isn't that what I said shit for brains.
Citizen

United States

#1731 Jul 8, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that what I said shit for brains.
No it is not what you said. I would name call also if I was just made the fool.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to inform you idiots on here this, but we do not live in a democracy.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1732 Jul 8, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not what you said. I would name call also if I was just made the fool. Harve Wall Banger wrote, "<quoted text>
I hate to inform you idiots on here this, but we do not live in a democracy. "
We don't live in a democracy. We live in a representative republic. You people like to say that we do to make you feel good. There is no such thing as a democracy. I don't know where that concept come from that everybody thinks we live in a democracy. Look up, what kind of government the US has and we are a representative republic. No country could survive in a democracy.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#1733 Jul 8, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>More BS excuses, just as I said you would. You really have no other option other than admitting you lied. I think I have made my point. Anyone who wasnt lying would have backed up their claim with facts, not BS excuses for not posting the facts. For someone who claimed it was too much effort typing to post facts you sure have no problem typing when it comes to BullShiit.
No, actually you proved my point.You'd rather argue and post rebuttals rather than do any research of truth.Like i said ,i could type the proof for you all day but you still wouldnt accept it because this is how reprobate minds function.As far as typing a response to your posts rather than give you the typed facts to your question is because like you im stubborn as hell too.Only difference is im right and your not.LOL
Another difference is liberals are liars and republicans are honest but sometimes to a fault.This is why we're stereotyped as bigots, racists,etc.We call things for what they are.You prove yourself to be a liar by not researching the proof but instead arguing over a moot point because once you do the research your stance becomes invalid.This is a liberal trait.They'd rather protest than accept defeat.LOL
Citizen

United States

#1734 Jul 8, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually you proved my point.You'd rather argue and post rebuttals rather than do any research of truth.Like i said ,i could type the proof for you all day but you still wouldnt accept it because this is how reprobate minds function.As far as typing a response to your posts rather than give you the typed facts to your question is because like you im stubborn as hell too.Only difference is im right and your not.LOL
Another difference is liberals are liars and republicans are honest but sometimes to a fault.This is why we're stereotyped as bigots, racists,etc.We call things for what they are.You prove yourself to be a liar by not researching the proof but instead arguing over a moot point because once you do the research your stance becomes invalid.This is a liberal trait.They'd rather protest than accept defeat.LOL
More excuses. Once again I think I made my point that you lied. Besides continuing to use the basic liars defense of "Prove my lies are lies" you have listed 101 reasons why you wont back up what you said with some evidence instead of just posting the evidence. I think we all know that is because you cant. For being honest to a fault you sure are a liar. LOL Now lets hear some more excuses as to why you wont back up your BS with some evidence. This time it will probably be your mom wont let you post the proof or your dog ate the evidence, and then back to "prove my lies are lies". LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The FAKE Hillbilly Hotdogs on 3rd Ave 7 min weenie king 6
Huddleston Bowling law firm 26 min Mr_Awesome 3
What happened to Darren? 33 min Tena 1
Courtney Crabtree snitching on her Detroit hero... 55 min Observer 6
March 2014 Dish Network Referral Codes - $50 an... (Apr '14) 1 hr adm 66
Jotae 1 hr Curioous 1
ryan mayo 1 hr 360 girl 6
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:21PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth
NBC Sports 9:46 PM
Oddsmaker: Betting public backing Steelers in AFC North championship
Bleacher Report10:47 PM
Mike Tomlin's Pittsburgh Steelers Offense Takes New England Patriots' Mentality
ESPN 6:08 AM
Bengals, eyeing division title, take aim at flu
ESPN 6:08 AM
Bengals, eyeing division title, take aim at flu