Best niteclubs in Huntington??

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Poohbear

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2014
Could someone tell me what are some of the better niteclubs in Huntington?? I'm a white mature female and not from the area! Im not racist and i dont care what color happens to be there! Any info would help! Thanks!
Uhh

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2014
Bottoms up
Poohbear

Louisville, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2014
Thanks! I'll check it out. Might like what i find there!
Liketoknow

Branchland, WV

#4 Feb 21, 2014
Poohbear wrote:
Could someone tell me what are some of the better niteclubs in Huntington?? I'm a white mature female and not from the area! Im not racist and i dont care what color happens to be there! Any info would help! Thanks!
What are you looking for in a night club? May be could discuss it sometime!!
Poohbear

Lockport, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2014
Liketoknow wrote:
<quoted text> What are you looking for in a night club? May be could discuss it some
time!!
. What r u looking for in a woman? I might be the answer!
guess

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 23, 2014
Jockey Club has been crowded, and the newest club in Huntington is Evolve. It's looks like a club you'd find in New York City. It's very modern.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#7 Feb 23, 2014
guess wrote:
Jockey Club has been crowded, and the newest club in Huntington is Evolve. It's looks like a club you'd find in New York City. It's very modern.
Evolve is a gay bar.
Poohbear

Louisville, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolve is a gay bar.
. OK thanks! I'm looking for men so I'll visit some clubs soon! Just recently divorced!!

Level 4

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 24, 2014
Poohbear wrote:
<quoted text>. OK thanks! I'm looking for men so I'll visit some clubs soon! Just recently divorced!!
Your posts reeks of a man trolling. I cant imagine any self-respecting woman coming to topix (which is a notch below craigs list) openly say they are avidly looking for a man because they just got divorced. There are free and low-cost dating sites you should join if you really are who you say you are. In here you are going to get nothing but shenanigans, misinformation, and jerks.
To take you at your word, you are divorced? Does this mean you are most likely over 30? If so, then nightclubs will be of little help to you. There's only a couple of "clean" ones in town and the older crowd is an EARLY crowd. Try the bar at Savannahs, 21 CLub, and possibly St Marks, Hanks, or Jockey-all of which attend during posted happy hour times. The closer you get to Marshall the younger the crowd tends to be. I heard there is a new ale house across from Jewel City but dont know of the crowd that hangs there. If you are on the southern hick side of the fence you have more options.
1 post removed
guess

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 24, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolve is a gay bar.
No, actually, it is a gay friendly bar. Simply meaning that gay people are welcome. Big difference. Seems you haven't been.
Copa PBR

Atlanta, GA

#12 Feb 24, 2014
Good advice about St Marks and 21, they are halfway decent, and Hanks...

Level 4

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 24, 2014
guess wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually, it is a gay friendly bar. Simply meaning that gay people are welcome. Big difference. Seems you haven't been.
I did not know that, thanks for sharing. Curious: What bar turns away people for sexual orientation? Most straight people tend to shy away from establishments that have a strong gay-presence, even if they are not technically gay bars. So if enough gays frequent Evolve, net-net, wont the result be the same?
truth

United States

#14 Feb 24, 2014
Evolve is a gay bar dumb asses, look at their Facebook page. Hate when people think they know what they are talking about
vampy

Catlettsburg, KY

#15 Feb 25, 2014
I love to go to evolve and yes it is a gay bar Jackhammers is my favorite though
I know

Stafford, VA

#16 Feb 25, 2014
vampy wrote:
I love to go to evolve and yes it is a gay bar Jackhammers is my favorite though
lmao thats a goodN thumper...
guess

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 25, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know that, thanks for sharing. Curious: What bar turns away people for sexual orientation? Most straight people tend to shy away from establishments that have a strong gay-presence, even if they are not technically gay bars. So if enough gays frequent Evolve, net-net, wont the result be the same?

I'm sure a good bit of gay people may feel kinda weird or out of place if they go into an establishment that may not be gay friendly. They'll probably uncomfortable. I know the owner personally. He made it so that everyone would feel welcome and not judged. Yes, gay people frequent that bar, but so do many straight people. Every time I've been, there's been more straight people than gay people. So, if you're not afraid that "those gay people" may bother you, you should try it out.
guess

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 25, 2014
truth wrote:
Evolve is a gay bar dumb asses, look at their Facebook page. Hate when people think they know what they are talking about

Thanks for the unneeded name calling. Grow up. Anyway, as stated before, I know the owner. So, yes, I know what I'm talking about. If you actually spoke to him yourself, you'd know that it is gay friendly. Everyone welcome.
vampy

United States

#19 Feb 25, 2014
the stone wall is also great !!!!!!!!!! I love to dress up and go there
!!!!!!!!!!
buffy

United States

#20 Feb 27, 2014
Well the driftwood is a good place to meat women and the club eighth avenue thats an awesome spot to pick women up

Huntington, WV

#21 Feb 27, 2014
guess wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the unneeded name calling. Grow up. Anyway, as stated before, I know the owner. So, yes, I know what I'm talking about. If you actually spoke to him yourself, you'd know that it is gay friendly. Everyone welcome.
You should check their FourSquare account then, because it clearly says "gay bar" under the name EvolvE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin Dealers 9 min Accord 1
Amber Nicole Ramey (Apr '13) 18 min smhNshock 7
BEWARE! officer Howard and lusk on the prowl! 39 min MarkJ- 42
Now we lose freedom of speech in college. 54 min MarkJ- 13
The Black Anthem 55 min The Watchman 5
hooker named Morgan (Jul '14) 59 min smhNshock 3
Ginos of walnut hills (Mar '12) 1 hr Fo real doe 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages