First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Liberal Student

New York, NY

#1 Feb 18, 2014
I am looking for meeting places for liberals. I have met a lot of liberals at the Driftwood and Polo Club. That is where I found the most.
I met some at the adult book store on Rt 60. Any other good liberal places ?
homohomo

United States

#2 Feb 18, 2014
Hmm, let's see ...your local public bathrooms .....gay bars,around dark parking lots , coffee shops and your homo circle jerk meetings .
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 18, 2014
Liberal Student wrote:
I am looking for meeting places for liberals. I have met a lot of liberals at the Driftwood and Polo Club. That is where I found the most.
I met some at the adult book store on Rt 60. Any other good liberal places ?
When were you last at the Driftwood and the Polo Club?
Liberal Student

New York, NY

#4 Feb 18, 2014
Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>When were you last at the Driftwood and the Polo Club?
I was there Saturday. Was talking to some people and the subject of gay marriage came up. I discovered they were almost all Obama supporters and one of the guys had been lobbying in Washington.

Since: Jan 14

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2014
Try the library

If you want to meet conservatives you'll need to wait for a monster truck rally or the wwe to come to town.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#6 Feb 18, 2014
Liberal Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there Saturday. Was talking to some people and the subject of gay marriage came up. I discovered they were almost all Obama supporters and one of the guys had been lobbying in Washington.
You are quite the liar. Another BS poser.

Begone fool.
vampy

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 18, 2014
Liberal Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there Saturday. Was talking to some people and the subject of gay marriage came up. I discovered they were almost all Obama supporters and one of the guys had been lobbying in Washington.
Almost all? You were one of the few non Obama supporters who supports gay marriage, ah that's sweet.
Who is the lucky guy you are going to marry, my moneys on poet.
Russ

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 18, 2014
If you want to meet liberals go to the unemployment line, welfare office, etc.
vampy

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 18, 2014
If you can't get out, just look in mirror, that gay man Looking at you is as liberal as they come.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#10 Feb 18, 2014
Russ wrote:
If you want to meet liberals go to the unemployment line, welfare office, etc.
Far more GOP, Tea Baggers and conservatives are on some form of gov assistance than liberals and Dems.
8 of the top 10 states with the highest density of the gov-assisted are red states.

So if you go to the unemployment lines and welfare office, chances are the person taking your information will be a liberal.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#11 Feb 18, 2014
Liberal Student wrote:
I am looking for meeting places for liberals. I have met a lot of liberals at the Driftwood and Polo Club. That is where I found the most.
I met some at the adult book store on Rt 60. Any other good liberal places ?
I'd recommend the museum, but its mostly filled with guns and glass, you know, how a typical conservative hick regards art, so not many liberals there.

You might try the bowling alley in the west end, then again, no. Liberals dont find much intellectual entertainment knocking stuff over with a ball, they satisfied that need when they were toddlers.

Maybe the local golf courses? On 2nd thought, no. Liberals have better things to do with their time than hitting a walnut-sized ball, drive a cart up to it then hit again, with funny sticks and even funnier clothes.

Maybe go hunting? Perhaps not, Liberals don't see it as any type of "hunting" when you spend thousands of dollars on weaponry and camouflage to lure buck with doe pheremones to blast them with a bullet thats 20 times faster than a deer can run.

How about the local bars, especially the sports ones? Naw, maybe not the best idea. Liberals dont have much need for NASCAR, fried chicken wings, or domestic beers.

Maybe go to the some of the boutiques downtown or finer shopping at the mall.Some of those folks have dental plans and can string a sentence together without too much of a southern drawl.
liberal queerz

New York, NY

#12 Feb 22, 2014
I figured my liberals hung out at those pedophile adult bookstore type of places.
vampy

Barboursville, WV

#13 Feb 22, 2014
liberal queerz wrote:
I figured my liberals hung out at those pedophile adult bookstore type of places.
You would know, seeing you are liberal queerz, Are you the king ummm I mean Queen of your liberal group?
Silent Majority

United States

#14 Feb 22, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd recommend the museum, but its mostly filled with guns and glass, you know, how a typical conservative hick regards art, so not many liberals there.
You might try the bowling alley in the west end, then again, no. Liberals dont find much intellectual entertainment knocking stuff over with a ball, they satisfied that need when they were toddlers.
Maybe the local golf courses? On 2nd thought, no. Liberals have better things to do with their time than hitting a walnut-sized ball, drive a cart up to it then hit again, with funny sticks and even funnier clothes.
Maybe go hunting? Perhaps not, Liberals don't see it as any type of "hunting" when you spend thousands of dollars on weaponry and camouflage to lure buck with doe pheremones to blast them with a bullet thats 20 times faster than a deer can run.
How about the local bars, especially the sports ones? Naw, maybe not the best idea. Liberals dont have much need for NASCAR, fried chicken wings, or domestic beers.
Maybe go to the some of the boutiques downtown or finer shopping at the mall.Some of those folks have dental plans and can string a sentence together without too much of a southern drawl.
Theres a lot of hate and ignorance in your heart...

Your hunting theory is quite ridiculous..you think "hunting" is stalking thru the woods like a ninja? Hahahahaha. Animals can smell and hear you a mile away..have you even been in the woods? Its about putting food on the table you buttplug.

So golf is a conservative thing? Are you not aware that Obama has golfed 160 times as of Jan 2014?

Even while the white house and WW2 monuments were "closed due to the sequester" obama still golfed. In fact, that very day obama flew in a golf instructor at $1000 an hour...THATS liberalism...

Heres a complete list of obama golf outings complete with cost...

http://obamagolfcounter.com/

Youre an ignorant, hypocritical, stereotypical bigot who has no fuckn idea what youre talking about.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to prove you wrong....again

Liberalism on display...

Since: Jan 14

Proctorville, OH

#15 Feb 22, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Theres a lot of hate and ignorance in your heart...

Your hunting theory is quite ridiculous..you think "hunting" is stalking thru the woods like a ninja? Hahahahaha. Animals can smell and hear you a mile away..have you even been in the woods? Its about putting food on the table you buttplug.

So golf is a conservative thing? Are you not aware that Obama has golfed 160 times as of Jan 2014?

Even while the white house and WW2 monuments were "closed due to the sequester" obama still golfed. In fact, that very day obama flew in a golf instructor at $1000 an hour...THATS liberalism...

Heres a complete list of obama golf outings complete with cost...

http://obamagolfcounter.com/

Youre an ignorant, hypocritical, stereotypical bigot who has no fuckn idea what youre talking about.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to prove you wrong....again

Liberalism on display...
Wow
160 golf trips since January huh?

How many times a day would that be?
Huntington Slums

New York, NY

#16 Feb 22, 2014
The sex offender section of prison is a good place to meet Liberals.
vampy

United States

#17 Feb 22, 2014
Huntington Slums wrote:
The sex offender section of prison is a good place to meet Liberals.
That's where you were found? So you like prison do you? OK to each their own.
I hate libs

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 22, 2014
As well as public toilets, drug rehabs, communist rallies, pro-abortion and anti-death penalty demonstrations, and Rosie O'Donnell Gay Love Boat Cruises.
liberal at rt sixty

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Feb 22, 2014
Liberal Student wrote:
I am looking for meeting places for liberals. I have met a lot of liberals at the Driftwood and Polo Club. That is where I found the most.
I met some at the adult book store on Rt 60. Any other good liberal places ?
Were you the little guy hid in the corner pounding himself while looking at adult books? Thought so.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#20 Feb 22, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres a lot of hate and ignorance in your heart...
Your hunting theory is quite ridiculous..you think "hunting" is stalking thru the woods like a ninja? Hahahahaha. Animals can smell and hear you a mile away..have you even been in the woods? Its about putting food on the table you buttplug.
So golf is a conservative thing? Are you not aware that Obama has golfed 160 times as of Jan 2014?
Even while the white house and WW2 monuments were "closed due to the sequester" obama still golfed. In fact, that very day obama flew in a golf instructor at $1000 an hour...THATS liberalism...
Heres a complete list of obama golf outings complete with cost...
http://obamagolfcounter.com/
Youre an ignorant, hypocritical, stereotypical bigot who has no fuckn idea what youre talking about.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to prove you wrong....again
Liberalism on display...
The only thing you have proven, once again you are stupid. Truly.
So Obama plays Golf? So does Tiger Woods. Doesn't change the fact that golf was, and still remains a white, elitist, activity for conservatives.

Equating hunting with Ninjas, again stupid. Ninjas dont use guns.Some hunt for sport, some hunt for food.Far less for the latter. But there is no "sport" in those who use advanced weaponry, camouflage, and chemistry. Thats called shooting fish in a barrel, not hunting.
Hunting IS stalking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Zaphod.? 33 min zapster 22
Asandre Jamison 1 hr Tru 2
Liberals say flag decals are racist. Lmao 2 hr Troll patrol 55
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr fitness-guru 58,244
East end thief's (Nov '13) 4 hr Someone 1,662
Why are so many blacks coming here? How do we k... 4 hr lets help 13
Chris Adkins 5 hr jessica 3
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••