Stabbing in Highlawn on 27th St.

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 12, 2013
What caused this stabbing to really occur last night on 27th Street?(06-11-13) I live near by and seen all the police, ambulances, and fire trucks last night outside. I figure it was really over drugs or something to that nature. I have a small child and do not want this crap around where I live. Does anyone know what the real cause of this stabbing was?
jayjay

Altavista, VA

#2 Jun 12, 2013
there is a girl that live in we are marshall apt..the brown building they put back together...her name is amanda jordan....she live in the apt that use to be the front door to the house. her and her trashie friends are nothing more then trouble druggies...she probably rip someone off.
i live on 27th street

Huntington, WV

#3 Jun 12, 2013
It was just a fight between a ex boyfriend and girlfriend. He hit her she stabbed him. No one went to jail. It's not over drugs , it's just two dumb ass adults fighting over something they don't have anymore! That's all it was!
i live on 27th street

Huntington, WV

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Wondering wrote:
What caused this stabbing to really occur last night on 27th Street?(06-11-13) I live near by and seen all the police, ambulances, and fire trucks last night outside. I figure it was really over drugs or something to that nature. I have a small child and do not want this crap around where I live. Does anyone know what the real cause of this stabbing was?

There is drugs and ppl ripping everyone off all over Huntington. If you can't handle a couple ambulances and cops in our area then honey you mite just as we'll move out of state. It's everywhere! Drugs has taking over every part of Huntington and there is bad shit everywhere. I have lived in this same place since I was 12 and now I have teenagers growing up here. My kids are just fine. If you want to be nosey be nosey but don't throw your kids into it. It's the way you raise them not who and why someone was stabbed last night around your way.
wondering

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 12, 2013
I was just wanting to know what the cause of the stabbing was. I didn't "throw" my child in the situation. I said I have a young child and do not want that stuff going on so close to my home. It has nothing to do with the way I raise my child, but rather how other's are raising their kids to be irresponsible people. I am not trying to be nosey, but when things are going on almost right outside of my home where I do have a young child then yes I want to know what is going on. I am well aware that drugs, drug dealers, and drug users are everywhere in Huntington and surrounding areas. I have seen a lot of drug trafficking going on nearby and sorry but that stuff is not going to fly with me. Call me a snitch, nark, whatever but I will not tolerate drug dealing going on close to my home when I have the responsibility of making sure my child is safe. If more people would stand up and take communities back from all these drug dealers and users then maybe Huntington wouldn't be such a bad area to live. I know it doesn't happen over night, but eventually the more drug dealers off the streets and in jail then the safer our neighborhoods will be for our children. Most domestic disputes can be avoided by acting like responsible adults also. Sorry, not trying to preach or anything, but I just get disgusted to see what drugs are doing to this city, state, and our Country. God Bless to everyone.

“I'm low key like sea shells”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 12, 2013
jayjay wrote:
there is a girl that live in we are marshall apt..the brown building they put back together...her name is amanda jordan....she live in the apt that use to be the front door to the house. her and her trashie friends are nothing more then trouble druggies...she probably rip someone off.
Does this Amanda Jordan have a crappy tattoo of a lizard on her neck?
Jstaffy

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Mountain Momma79 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this Amanda Jordan have a crappy tattoo of a lizard on her neck?
Omg thats an amazing idea! I bet it looks stunning! I got to get one!
Susan

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jun 13, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Why are you trying to get you and your family involved in a situation like that? just let things be! Mind your own business ! Nosey prude
johnny B

Huntington, WV

#9 Jun 13, 2013
I live nearby also and have noticed it myself what I want to know is, is why people think you are snitching when if you would get off your lazy a$$es and get a job instead of collecting a check on my expense while you sale dope you wouldn't have to worry about getting snitched on! you want to hang around dope heads then move to the hood, otherwise act like normal citizens!
johnny B

Huntington, WV

#10 Jun 13, 2013
johnny B wrote:
I live nearby also and have noticed it myself what I want to know is, is why people think you are snitching when if you would get off your lazy a$$es and get a job instead of collecting a check on my expense while you sale dope you wouldn't have to worry about getting snitched on! you want to hang around dope heads then move to the hood, otherwise act like normal citizens!
Also if you think neither of them went to jail you retarded. they both went to jail if anything because the cops always take someone to jail on domestic cases
wondering

Huntington, WV

#11 Jun 13, 2013
If you are doing something that your afraid to get caught doing, then you probably shouldn't being doing it. It's evident when there are cars coming and going all day long for 10 or 15 mins at a time to a specific house, then they are probably dealing some sort of dope. If that is the case then they are not considering the people who live around them because if a drug deal goes bad then innocent people could be in danger as well. I agree when you see folks who are still young enough to be working(and are doing other normal activities, but never see them EVER going to work) then most likely they probably are dealing drugs while drawing some sort of check from the government as well. I don't work my butt off to have my taxes go to a drug dealing no good person. If you need government assistance and honestly NEED it that's one thing. Then you have people who are well capable to work and get a real job, but instead draw a check and sell dope to "pay the bills".{To SUSAN: You seemed to be offended by this topic, is it because you are one of those people who use or deal drugs? Also, I am not involving my family in anything, because no one knows who I am. When you do something that has an effect on the neighborhood, then yes it becomes everyone's business. I am not a prude, because apparently your using it as slang and do not know the real meaning of "prude".} On another note, hopefully the police get these drugs, drug dealers, and drug users off the streets. Maybe WV will soon follow and drug test welfare recipients so that tax payers know their money is going somewhere for a good purpose!!

Location hidden

#12 Jun 13, 2013
jayjay wrote:
I want to hear some more about this Amanda Jordan.
i live on 27th street

Greensburg, PA

#13 Jun 13, 2013
johnny B wrote:
<quoted text>Also if you think neither of them went to jail you retarded. they both went to jail if anything because the cops always take someone to jail on domestic cases
Sorry to bust your bubble, neither one of them went to jail. He said she said! Cops has been back 5-6 since this happen and they still walking around.!

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#14 Jun 13, 2013
Mountain Momma79 wrote:
<quoted text>Does this Amanda Jordan have a crappy tattoo of a lizard on her neck?
Lizard on her neck took a shit in her eye.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 13, 2013
FiveAcrossTheEyes wrote:
<quoted text>Lizard on her neck took a shit in her eye.
Did it give her a stye?
wsaz

Huntington, WV

#16 Jun 13, 2013
WSAZ aired a story on it yesterday, and said both people were sent to opposite hospitals but both are expected to heal from their wounds. Police are still investigating the occurrence to make an arrest. Most likely if neither person tells the truth of what happened they will arrest both and which will probably happen anyway, but then the State will pick up charges on both people. So, more than likely they both will be charged with domestic assault with a deadly weapon.
Next door

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Jun 13, 2013
Wondering wrote:
why do you get involved with everything that happens on our street. People have troubles but its there troubles not yours! Im about to call cps on you if you dont start watching your kids a bit closer
wondering

Huntington, WV

#18 Jun 14, 2013
You must have me confused for someone else. I also have NEVER said anything to anyone who lives around here. Point Blank Period. So you must be thinking of someone else. Sorry but that's not me. I do not allow my child to go anywhere without me. If you had read closely I said I have a YOUNG child, which means they are too young to go outside by themselves. So I promise you have never seen my child by themselves!! As for CPS I'd choose words wisely, because my mother works for CPS and they would laugh because they know the kind of parent I am (hint: all her good friends also work in CPS). You may end up calling CPS on someone that hasn't said anything about this. I do not get into other's business, but when it can have an effect on other people then yes I want to be sure that my child is safe. Sorry but that's called being a Parent, making sure that you child feels and is safe in or around their home!!
Next door

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Jun 14, 2013
I just printed this post and im going down to the cabell county cps office today! You think you can abuse the system because you have family that works there? Well im about to make a fool of you! I promise your mom will be calling you shortly!
wondering

Huntington, WV

#20 Jun 14, 2013
Be my guest, but like I said your thinking of the wrong person who is not me. Your going to waste your gas, and time while causing someone else who you "think" I am issues. I promise you, I am not the person who you have problems with. Your really not following your own advice though, about minding your own business. If you feel that person who you are thinking of needs CPS called on them, then do so but again I am not the person you must think I am. You do not know my name, or where I live. I do not associate with anyone around here, so I know for a fact you do not know my name or where I live. Also who do you think I am or where I live? Just wondering, I bet 100% your going to be wrong though. FYI: I do not abuse any system, because I have no reason to do so. I have nothing to hide or cover up. They would have nothing to investigate on my actual self (not whoever you think I am). Just saying. Also, I just wanted to know about the stabbing, and mentioned the drug dealings going on in the neighborhood. That's all I said anything about. If you feel like that's such a terrible thing to say, well then that's your opinion. Oh look my mom did call me, and wants to go to lunch and shopping. Also, there is a CPS worker that lives just down the street I can go grab her and see if she can assist you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skinny Dipping 43 min Just me 2
Do you liberals still love Muslims? 53 min hmmmm 49
America Held Hostage Day 124 1 hr Undisclosed location 9
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr Skank alert 644
Donald Trump 1 hr You are gay 51
You don't think 1 hr Boris the Destroyer 5
5 months and no changes to the Democrat party 1 hr hap 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance